ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2184 of 4867
« First < 1184168420842134217421802181218221832184 218521862187218821942234228426843184 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:07 PM 11-01-2018
Denver sucks and is in rebuild mode. New coach next year with Sanders bitching the rest if the year and next if he's still there.

Case will return again to kill everything for a second year. Elway the fraud of a GM. Bought good players after falling ass backwards into Manning. He is a shit GM.
[Reply]
TEX 06:27 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I haven't seen any good tweets about the Donks lately. Did Cecil Laramie and Mike Klis decide to drink a gallon of antifreeze? Or maybe KnowShit did?
It's not preseason anymore...:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:43 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
It's not preseason anymore...:-)
Now that there are television cameras at the stadiums you can obviously see for yourself how brilliantly Keesum huddles them up
[Reply]
TEX 07:47 AM 11-02-2018
MHM - what are your thoughts and predictions on this weeks AFC West upcoming games?
[Reply]
KC Dan 09:05 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Denver sucks and is in rebuild mode. New coach next year with Sanders bitching the rest if the year and next if he's still there.

Case will return again to kill everything for a second year. Elway the fraud of a GM. Bought good players after falling ass backwards into Manning. He is a shit GM.
Nah, Horseface will trade up and draft a QB who will fail spectacularly just like Paxton...Then, back to Case
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:16 AM 11-02-2018
MHM - what are your thoughts and predictions on this weeks AFC West upcoming games?
So, didn't pay any attention to the game last night.

Chargers @ SEA
Depends on Gordon... Both teams are fairly equal in the sense that neither is really dominant, but @ SEA if Gordon is out, I give the edge to SEA. Although, Carson is now listed as questionable as well. (which is awesome as both are my starters this week in Fantasy)

SEA has a top 3 Defense overall and vs the Pass.
LAC is 11th overall and 12th vs the Pass.

Teams are ranked 11/12 vs the run. Fairly equal.

Firepower wise, I give the edge to the Chargers, but it's a tough road win. I'll say SEA 27 / LAC 24

Broncos vs HOU
Defensively, HOU is 16th overall and DEN is 24th. They're 16/17 respectively vs the pass. Against the rush, Denver is 29th vs them at 12.

Denver has thin air... so, that naturally eliminates any other statistical advantage. (that's PA) Losing Fuller hurts and will be interesting to see what role DT plays, if any.

Both offenses have turned the ball over 11 times. Both offenses are similar, HOU is a bit better passing, DEN a bit better rushing.

Loss of Fuller could impact them, but Hopkins will be productive. I think Denver does enough to win this one, won't be too pretty and Sutton will have a solid game.

DEN 30 / HOU 24

Chiefs @ CLE
Road game is always interesting and the Chiefs are going to be a very tough beat. What can Mayfield and Chubb do vs that defense? I won't worry with the statistical rankings, edge to KC all around. Mahomes and company will just be too much for the Browns. I think CLE can make it interesting for a bit, just enough to drive some of you mad, but it will be temporary.

I figure the Chiefs win this fairly easily in the end.

Chiefs 41 / CLE 31

Then again - DEN losing would not be a surprise. KC losing would be a total shocker.
[Reply]
TEX 10:39 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, didn't pay any attention to the game last night.

Chargers @ SEA
Depends on Gordon... Both teams are fairly equal in the sense that neither is really dominant, but @ SEA if Gordon is out, I give the edge to SEA. Although, Carson is now listed as questionable as well. (which is awesome as both are my starters this week in Fantasy)

SEA has a top 3 Defense overall and vs the Pass.
LAC is 11th overall and 12th vs the Pass.

Teams are ranked 11/12 vs the run. Fairly equal.

Firepower wise, I give the edge to the Chargers, but it's a tough road win. I'll say SEA 27 / LAC 24

Broncos vs HOU
Defensively, HOU is 16th overall and DEN is 24th. They're 16/17 respectively vs the pass. Against the rush, Denver is 29th vs them at 12.

Denver has thin air... so, that naturally eliminates any other statistical advantage. (that's PA) Losing Fuller hurts and will be interesting to see what role DT plays, if any.

Both offenses have turned the ball over 11 times. Both offenses are similar, HOU is a bit better passing, DEN a bit better rushing.

Loss of Fuller could impact them, but Hopkins will be productive. I think Denver does enough to win this one, won't be too pretty and Sutton will have a solid game.

DEN 30 / HOU 24

Chiefs @ CLE
Road game is always interesting and the Chiefs are going to be a very tough beat. What can Mayfield and Chubb do vs that defense? I won't worry with the statistical rankings, edge to KC all around. Mahomes and company will just be too much for the Browns. I think CLE can make it interesting for a bit, just enough to drive some of you mad, but it will be temporary.

I figure the Chiefs win this fairly easily in the end.

Chiefs 41 / CLE 31

Then again - DEN losing would not be a surprise. KC losing would be a total shocker.
Great takes all the way around. I hope you're right about the Chargers. They're good, BUT they have lost to the only teams they have played with a .500+ record. It also looks like Seattle is starting to play better and they always are a threat at home.

Denver / Hou should be a good game. I'll give the edge to Den mostly because they're at home. Houston has won 5 in a row, mostly against sub par competition, which Denver is, BUT they are always a threat in the altitude at Mile High. Plus, Houston is due to lose. Course, I wouldn't mind if Hou wins.:-)

KC / Clev will probably go like you said. Injuries are starting to mount on the KC side, which does cause concern. But the OL handled Denver "ok" so they have been tested. KC is a good road team and I think they will be too much for Clev in the end, but we have not had a "Because Chiefs" moment this season - perhaps that's due to the Mahomes Effect. But their QB can cause bad shit to happen too, and so can the Chiefs _efense, which is a concern.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:02 AM 11-02-2018
Great takes all the way around. I hope you're right about the Chargers. They're good, BUT they have lost to the only teams they have played with a .500+ record. It also looks like Seattle is starting to play better and they always are a threat at home.

Denver / Hou should be a good game. I'll give the edge to Den mostly because they're at home. Houston has won 5 in a row, mostly against sub par competition, which Denver is, BUT they are always a threat in the altitude at Mile High. Plus, Houston is due to lose. Course, I wouldn't mind if Hou wins.:-)

KC / Clev will probably go like you said. Injuries are starting to mount on the KC side, which does cause concern. But the OL handled Denver "ok" so they have been tested. KC is a good road team and I think they will be too much for Clev in the end, but we have not had a "Because Chiefs" moment this season - perhaps that's due to the Mahomes Effect. But their QB can cause bad shit to happen too, and so can the Chiefs _efense, which is a concern.
I actually want to see Denver win. I rarely ever want that. But since 8-8 is a stretch for them, a win here would be good. Every win drops their draft position and gives Radio a chance to keep his job. I would just love it if ElFraud decided to keep him because he had a better record this year and he thinks that the arrow is actually pointing up. I see 2 more easy wins for the Donks against the Faiders, which will match last year's total. They also have games against the 49ers and the Browns. Those and the Texans game are all winnable. Donks could realistically go 7-9 or even 8-8. That would be perfect. Especially if they keep Radio.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:03 AM 11-02-2018
Houston is going to blow Denver out of the water........
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:07 AM 11-02-2018

Yeah, LAC/SEA ... two teams with lots of good options, but neither is truly dominant. Location gives the edge to SEA.

Similar in HOU. Yes, HOU has the better record.
IND/DAL/BUF/JAX/MIA - those are the 5 wins, 2 on the road - shootout @ IND. Miami being the only team @ .500 right now.
HOU lost to NEP, TEN and the Giants.

DEN has lost to KCX2, NYJ, BAL, LAR
Two losses to 7-1 KC (3 and 7 point margins), one loss to 8-0 LAR (3 point margin)... the Ravens are 4-4 and the Jets gutted them and are 3 wins.

Denver has by far played the tougher schedule compared to HOU, it's not even close.

So, it's not jumping the shark to say Denver will win and it's really not based on geography alone.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:08 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Houston is going to blow Denver out of the water........
Based on what exactly...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:08 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I actually want to see Denver win. I rarely ever want that. But since 8-8 is a stretch for them, a win here would be good. Every win drops their draft position and gives Radio a chance to keep his job. I would just love it if ElFraud decided to keep him because he had a better record this year and he thinks that the arrow is actually pointing up. I see 2 more easy wins for the Donks against the Faiders, which will match last year's total. They also have games against the 49ers and the Browns. Those and the Texans game are all winnable. Donks could realistically go 7-9 or even 8-8. That would be perfect. Especially if they keep Radio.
There's no way Joseph remains... he is 8-16. There is no way he stays. He'll likely hit 20 before he hits 10.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:10 AM 11-02-2018
Yeah, LAC/SEA ... two teams with lots of good options, but neither is truly dominant. Location gives the edge to SEA.

Similar in HOU. Yes, HOU has the better record.
IND/DAL/BUF/JAX/MIA - those are the 5 wins, 2 on the road - shootout @ IND. Miami being the only team @ .500 right now.
HOU lost to NEP, TEN and the Giants.

DEN has lost to KCX2, NYJ, BAL, LAR
Two losses to 7-1 KC (3 and 7 point margins), one loss to 8-0 LAR (3 point margin)... the Ravens are 4-4 and the Jets gutted them and are 3 wins.

Denver has by far played the tougher schedule compared to HOU, it's not even close.

So, it's not jumping the shark to say Denver will win and it's really not based on geography alone.
Houstons Defense is top 10........... Denver's isn't.

Houston has a QB... Denver doesn't....

I don't think yall have a chance in hell.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:11 AM 11-02-2018
Based on what exactly...
Houston's Defense is better then Denver's by a wide margin?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:11 AM 11-02-2018
They need to win and hit the bye week at 4-5.

@LAC
PIT
@CIN
@SFF
CLE
@OAK
LAC

I think they can certainly split with LAC, depends on Gordon. SFF, CLE and OAK are three others. 8-8 is definitely there, still an outside shot at my 9-7 prediction.

Would mean they have to come back from the bye incredibly inspired, so that's kind of a reach at this point. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2184 of 4867
« First < 1184168420842134217421802181218221832184 218521862187218821942234228426843184 > Last »
Up