ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 152
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 04:13 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'm not overreacting to anything.

So, if I say that you're a wife-beater....and you freak out....then that means that you really are a wife-beater. Right?

Or maybe if I say you're a thief?
Is this a question? You call me stupid?

I wouldn't freak out. If I flew off the deep end over it, (OVER REACTED) then yes, I probably am guilty.

We arent talking about a reaction. We're talking about over reacting. Odd behavior. Unusually strong reaction.

Just like when you called me stupid. I didn't fly off the handle. Becausse Im not guilty of it. I take offense to it. But see no reason to start a goodbye letter over it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:14 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:

I wouldn't freak out. If I flew off the deep end over it, (OVER REACTED) then yes, I probably am guilty.

We arent talking about a reaction. We're talking about over reacting. Odd behavior. Unusually strong reaction.

Just like when you called me stupid. I didn't fly off the handle. Becausse Im not guilty of it. I take offense to it. But see no reason to start a goodbye letter over it.
Given the way your posts are trending on this thread, that's probably a good thing. Some people simply have hot button issues, and you're completely ignoring that.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 04:21 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Given the way your posts are trending on this thread, that's probably a good thing.
How so?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:27 PM 03-21-2011
How so?
Some people simply have hot button issues, and you're completely ignoring that. Some people are more emotional than others, and you're completely ignoring that. Some people have a different definition of "overreact" and you're ignoring that.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 04:29 PM 03-21-2011
The "Dane McLoud" persona on CP is an insecure douche that couldn't discuss or debate anything without resorting to cursing or insulting anyone who disagreed with him.

Apparently, there is a "real life" Dane who is different than the online character.

I just find it amusing that one of the most aggressive insulters did the old "I'm taking my gucci leather ball and going home. I'll probably pass Paris Hilton on the way."
[Reply]
Brock 04:30 PM 03-21-2011
How so? Are you saying that people who over react to a situation aren't generally guilty? Thats not stupid at all.

I dont know if there is any thruth to these claims or not. As I said, who knows? But the theory is rock solid. Not stupid
People who overreact to a situation could have a wide variety of reasons for doing so. For all you know, Dane was a victim, not a perpetrator. It was a stupid thing you said.
[Reply]
Reaper16 04:46 PM 03-21-2011
Shut up, CrazyHorse. Jesus.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:59 PM 03-21-2011

[Reply]
patteeu 05:01 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'll just leave it at this.

People hate Dane. People like Dane.

R8ers is a ****ing worthless troll in my eyes.
Frazod liked R8ers up until the point that he started picking on Dane. Frazod has a hair trigger for trolls. Sometimes his troll-sense even mistakes a clearly legitimate contributor to CP as a troll (e.g. vailpass). You can't be a worthless troll if you get past Frazod's troll-sense for an extended period. You can be a part-time troll, but not a worthless one.
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:02 PM 03-21-2011

You're an asspipe and you've been getting the free flyover for obvious reasons.
[Reply]
HMc 05:17 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The things that seems to rub people the wrong away with Dane are that he is successful and doesn't apologize for it, and he really doesn't take shit off of anyone, ever.

Throw me into the group that believes ChiefsPlanet will be less without him posting on it.
I wouldn't have a clue how successful he is. He makes constant references to living on the West Coast (so what, I also live on the pacific ocean) and he seems to have worked in entertainment.

For all I know he could be a high school dropout with a well off father.

If it's public knowlegde on here re how successful did he is, can you tell me more?
[Reply]
Otter 05:19 PM 03-21-2011
I don't know why this just seems very fitting...

[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 05:24 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Otter:
I don't know why this just seems very fitting...

:-) fucking classic
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:27 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Frazod liked R8ers up until the point that he started picking on Dane. Frazod has a hair trigger for trolls. Sometimes his troll-sense even mistakes a clearly legitimate contributor to CP as a troll (e.g. vailpass). You can't be a worthless troll if you get past Frazod's troll-sense for an extended period. You can be a part-time troll, but not a worthless one.
Dude.....everything I've seen between R8ers and Frazod hasn't been good....and that was BEFORE R8ers started going after Dane.

So....if you've got other proof.....let's see it.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:30 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by HMc:
I wouldn't have a clue how successful he is. He makes constant references to living on the West Coast (so what, I also live on the pacific ocean) and he seems to have worked in entertainment.

For all I know he could be a high school dropout with a well off father.

If it's public knowlegde on here re how successful did he is, can you tell me more?
It's not public knowledge by any means, but there are plenty of people here that can verify that he's legit. I'm not sure what more you want, or need, to know.
[Reply]
Page 78 of 152
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Up