ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith being shopped around?
wutamess 07:47 AM 08-18-2017
I was listening to 610 on the radio this morning and they were gushing over PMII. They were mentioning that the Chiefs were possibly entertaining AS to Jacksonville because of their confidence in PHII. They said there were trade rumors yesterday regarding this situation so I thought I'd come on here and find something but... NOTHING!

You guys heard anything?
link if so?

They also played a Mike Vick interview of him talking about PMII and Vick spoke highly of him as well. I think the interview clip was of Vick on the Cowherd show.
[Reply]
rico 02:54 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
But but but.... he signs autographs at training camp. And his defense is "nothing special". Give Alex a break it's not like this is his 5th year here or anything... oh wait.... this is a quarterback WHO DIDNT THROW A TOUCHDOWN TO A WR FOR A FULL YEAR :-).
:-)
[Reply]
penbrook 02:55 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Mahomes vision on the move and arm is special. What does Alex do or have that is special? I'll wait.
One of the 1 or 2 fastest QBs in straight line speed. Very accurate in short throws. Complete opposite of Mahomes. Pat is like a Roethlisberger or Winston in terms of running ability
[Reply]
thegame214 02:56 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
:-)
Sorry I shouldn't be laughing. This too was the defenses fault. -Alexsexuals
[Reply]
rico 02:57 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Mahomes has not proven that he is 'special' yet in anyway. Playing half of a preseason game does not make him great.

Hopefully he turns out to be the GOAT lets not get carried away here.
Yeah, ok squirrel-tits...like you will actually be hoping for him to be the GOAT. I am not fooled at all by your shenanigans, you Alex-only orangutan choad.
[Reply]
thegame214 02:58 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
One of the 1 or 2 fastest QBs in straight line speed. Very accurate in short throws. Complete opposite of Mahomes. Pat is like a Roethlisberger or Winston in terms of running ability
By short throws you mean TE bubble screens behind line of scrimmage :-) I'm teasing penbrook. Sorta lol
[Reply]
ARROW2 03:05 PM 08-18-2017
Sorry, but losing that home playoff game against a weak secondary, at ARROWHEAD in prime time was it for me. 16 fucking points?
[Reply]
rico 03:08 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Sorry, but losing that home playoff game against a weak secondary, at ARROWHEAD in prime time was it for me. 16 ****ing points?
Scoring points in a football game is overrated and doesn't help you win games!!!

-Alexsexuals
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:08 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Mahomes has not proven that he is 'special' yet in anyway. Playing half of a preseason game does not make him great.
Who has a higher ceiling - Smith or Mahomes?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:11 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Who has a higher ceiling - Smith or Mahomes?
Mahomes. Definitely.

Sky is the limit for him which is why we drafted him so high even though he ran a gimmick offense and we have Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith.

Mahomes has got all the physical tools to be an elite QB he just needs to get the mental aspect down and I hope he does.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:11 PM 08-18-2017
A ballsy coach like Carroll would do this, not sure about Reid. I wouldn't rule it out.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:16 PM 08-18-2017
Yeah, ok squirrel-tits...like you will actually be hoping for him to be the GOAT.
I know that wasn't directed towards me..but I absolutely want him to be the GOAT. Apprenticing under Smith will him help learn the things that Bortles hasn't...Alex/Mahomes are polar opposites as far as QB styles. I think it's helping both of them...

It's not worth a 1st round pick to throw Mahomes in the fire before he's ready.
[Reply]
rico 03:17 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
A ballsy coach like Carroll would do this, not sure about Reid. I wouldn't rule it out.
Me neither, really. He's shown balls in the past.
[Reply]
rico 03:17 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I know that wasn't directed toward me..but I absolutely want him to be the GOAT. Learning under Smith will him help learn the things that Bortles hasn't...Alex/Mahomes are polar opposites as far as QB styles. I think it's helping both of them...
Yeah, I genuinely do believe that you hope he becomes the GOAT.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:18 PM 08-18-2017
Yeah, ok squirrel-tits...like you will actually be hoping for him to be the GOAT. I am not fooled at all by your shenanigans, you Alex-only orangutan choad.
Why would I pretend to be a Chief fan? Give me one good reason. Broncos fans post here all the time. It's not like I would be banned for being a fan of another team or even for just being a fan of Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith.

Your accusation, like most of your posts, makes 0 sense.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:22 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The Chiefs are going to win the Super Bowl this year. No question about it.
Bite your tongue!

If Alex wins a Super Bowl, PM won't be the starter in 2018. :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up