ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 152
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:02 AM 03-21-2011
The things that seems to rub people the wrong away with Dane are that he is successful and doesn't apologize for it, and he really doesn't take shit off of anyone, ever.

Throw me into the group that believes ChiefsPlanet will be less without him posting on it.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:03 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I agree with your entire post except the bolded part. Unless his reason is completely unrelated to the issue he blew up over just before he left.

maybe there is a little more to the story...
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:07 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I've seen Dane be abrasive here, but somehow in a decade I've managed to not tangle with the guy or catch any wrath.

I can also say that he's one of the few who has sent notes of concern over the years, or checks in behind the scenes to see how the kids are doing, or has offered business advice when he knew I was starting my own.

Dane offered a different perspective, and if you hated him for a little name dropping once in a while, I'd guess it's more penis envy or something. I think it's a loss for this site that he no longer posts here.

I know why he's gone, it's a valid reason and if he changes his mind, I'll welcome him back.

i can agree with most of this.

he has sent me notes asking about the family and work also.

i think anyone who got pissed about dropping names is and idiot.

the only part where i differ is about the valid reason. it would be valid for 75% of the people here but dane threw shit at everyone with no regards of how what he was saying might effect others.

fuck your mother again for example.

would you like people to think you fucked your own mom?
[Reply]
patteeu 11:10 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
maybe there is a little more to the story...
I'm having a hard time imagining anything that would justify his outrage over the mods not taking action against R8ers for the comments R8er made on the message board.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:11 AM 03-21-2011
I'm having a hard time imagining anything that would justify his outrage over the mods not taking action against R8ers for the comments R8er made on the message board.
Everyone has a chink in their armor, and that idiot R8ers just happened to find Dane's. He IS human, after all.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 11:11 AM 03-21-2011
Dude is a Legend here. Simple as that.

Youd know you were full on gettin your CP cherry popped for good when Dane gave you his flamethrower of love.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:12 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Everyone has a chink in their armor, and that idiot R8ers just happened to find Dane's. He IS human, after all.
I agree with that.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 11:13 AM 03-21-2011
Dane is a real guy with a real life, like most of us on here. However there are trolls and fuckin wierdos that come on here that just like to fuck shit up. Sould we ban all these idiots? Probably not, thats what makes this place what it is.

However you don't want these dumbasses, who have no lives and offer nothing in the real world, to have an opportunity to mess with your life.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 11:14 AM 03-21-2011
Dane is a real guy with a real life, like most of us on here. However there are trolls and fuckin wierdos that come on here that just like to fuck shit up. Sould we ban all these idiots? Probably not, thats what makes this place what it is.

However you don't want these dumbasses, who have no lives and offer nothing in the real world, to have an opportunity to mess with your life.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:14 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Everyone has a chink in their armor, and that idiot R8ers just happened to find Dane's. .
There's no irony there...
[Reply]
patteeu 11:15 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
Dane is a real guy with a real life, like most of us on here. However there are trolls and ****in wierdos that come on here that just like to **** shit up. Sould we ban all these idiots? Probably not, thats what makes this place what it is.

The guys you're calling trolls and weirdos are real guys with real lives too. One guy's troll is another guy's freedom fighter! :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:16 AM 03-21-2011

lately he has been making threats about getting various people banned for minor shit that dane himself has done MANY times.

he tried to pull it off this time and it didnt happen.

obviously he couldnt handle that.....
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:17 AM 03-21-2011
I never personally had any issues with Dane, seemed like he could be an ok guy, but I find it funny that the guy who had "Wounding vaginas since XXXX" under his pic and went on verbal tirades towards anyone who disagreed with him would leave over something like this.
[Reply]
beach tribe 11:17 AM 03-21-2011
All BS aside, I hate to see anyone leave the planet.
Especially longtime members. Love him, or hate him, he's part of this place's identity, and there really aren't any positives in him leaving. My gut says he'll be back.
[Reply]
bsp4444 11:18 AM 03-21-2011
I won't miss him.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 152
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Up