ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 116
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Pablo 03:45 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
She says its just as friends and if the guys tries anything shes done with him... she told me what the deleted text said and her reasoning is she knew I would get mad... she claims it said "I'm glad we all got to hang out tonight" I said how can you not see that he likes you, and she said how can you think he does. I said I'm a guy and I've seen this happen, hell I've been him before. She just doesn't get it...
Listen man..take it from one of many dudes who have been here before.

CUT YOUR LOSSES. I swear to God, if you guys make nice, you're gonna be pouring back through this thread in about 6 months or even maybe a year or two saying.."Jesus tits, those motherf*ckers on CP were like the gatdamn Miss Cleo.."

True story. She gets it. The dude she's f*cking around with gets it. All her single friends get it. You don't get it right now..and you'd better hope you don't make nice and end up "getting it" further down the road when there may be something more serious than moving in together on the line..Like a marriage, or a child.

Seriously, I don't care if she's a 10/10 on the hot scale and sucks dick like Claythan in church camp...put in in her ass one last time, blow a wad on her face, then blow a handful of glitter onto your spooge for a really sweet carnival-coating and call it good.

Don't walk. Don't run. Hop in a f*cking car and drive your ass 120 mph away.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:53 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by GonzoRox88:
And make a stop by Quick Trip and treat yourself to a yummy spicy chicken n cheese taquito
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:54 PM 04-16-2009
Count me. I've lost a 2-3yr girlfriend to "just a friend".....a dipshit of such epic proportions that I never in a million years saw him as a threat to pull my pussy.

Because of how emotions work, you won't dump her, you'll put up with this for a while, and I'm guessing around the 4th of July, probably a month after you've moved in with her anyway against all advice, you'll be back in here for with your consolation prize thread.

I'll bet your buddies are telling you the same thing. Aren't they?
[Reply]
sedated 03:56 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
you mean the ones that aren't fukn his girl?
[Reply]
Beerfund 03:58 PM 04-16-2009

CUT YOUR LOSSES. I swear to God, if you guys make nice, you're gonna be pouring back through this thread in about 6 months or even maybe a year or two saying.."Jesus tits, those motherf*ckers on CP were like the gatdamn Miss Cleo.."

True story. She gets it. The dude she's f*cking around with gets it. All her single friends get it. You don't get it right now..and you'd better hope you don't make nice and end up "getting it" further down the road when there may be something more serious than moving in together on the line..Like a marriage, or a child.

Seriously, I don't care if she's a 10/10 on the hot scale and sucks dick like Claythan in church camp...put in in her ass one last time, blow a wad on her face, then blow a handful of glitter onto your spooge for a really sweet carnival-coating and call it good.

for real, violate that bitch and go
[Reply]
Mecca 04:01 PM 04-16-2009
Tell her your going to the movies with a girl, watch her reaction then go, "see".
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:02 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Count me. I've lost a 2-3yr girlfriend to "just a friend".....a dipshit of such epic proportions that I never in a million years saw him as a threat to pull my pussy.

Because of how emotions work, you won't dump her, you'll put up with this for a while, and I'm guessing around the 4th of July, probably a month after you've moved in with her anyway against all advice, you'll be back in here for with your consolation prize thread.

I still alittle guilty about that sorry
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:05 PM 04-16-2009
If you stutter, I'm sorry I punched out the windows of your El Camino.

well, not really. Fuck you. That felt pretty good.
[Reply]
aturnis 04:09 PM 04-16-2009
Women are naive. Even if he is hot after her twat, she'll deny any thought of him putting the moves on her. It's up to her whether or not you're worth it to her. I'd say fuck it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:10 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Tell her your going to the movies with a girl, watch her reaction then go, "see".
Have a friend text you, but overtly hide the messages from her. Then say "it's just [hot girl you both know]".
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:10 PM 04-16-2009
i don't know what that means, but I am sure it was funny lmao
[Reply]
aturnis 04:13 PM 04-16-2009
Besides dude, you're 20, in Waterloo(Waterloo/Cedar Falls two small college towns). Let her walk, then, grab some little college bitch. Trust me, you'll thank me later.
[Reply]
RJ 04:18 PM 04-16-2009

Outstanding post, scathingly to the point yet with a touch of wry humor. If that doesn't do it, then I just don't know.....
[Reply]
RJ 04:19 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I still alittle guilty about that sorry
:-)
[Reply]
teedubya 04:23 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I can't believe you are even asking. You know wtf is going on and you know wtf you should do about it.

Man up ! Take her out one last time, get her liquored up, poke her in the but and dump her the next day.
Yes... maybe pee in her butt, too.

Sounds like she is a fucking whore. No offense.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 116
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up