ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 72
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:08 AM 01-24-2021
So... we photoshop Frazier into some Church of Satan pictures and send them to McNair.

Problem solved.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:34 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
Yeah, I think there's already a behind the scenes agreement in place for Bieniemy in Houston.
It's the Texan's last ditch attempt at mending fences with Watson and get him to stay.
You gotta think Watson would prefer an offensive coach over Frazier.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:37 AM 01-24-2021
Nothing to do with Bieniemy but still interesting.

NBC Philadelphia's John Clark reports Eagles assistant head coach Duce Staley has requested to be released from his contract.

Staley has been continually passed over for promotions by the Eagles and has seemingly grown tired of waiting. He was not interviewed for Philly's OC vacancy last year and after Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie named him as an HC candidate this year, the team passed on him for that job and their vacant OC job once again. Staley has been with the Eagles for a decade. Eagles players raved about Staley and he will be a hot name for teams to bring on as a staffer but maybe not as an OC. He reportedly has numerous to explore this offseason.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:52 AM 01-24-2021

As @mortreport reported on ESPN’s Postseason NFL Countdown, the Texans' head coaching hire is not expected to change Deshaun Watson's thinking. He still is expected to want out of Houston, no matter who the head coach is, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:58 AM 01-24-2021
Damn, he's being a real cunt about this isn't he :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:01 PM 01-24-2021
Damn.

Well, welcome back, EB!
[Reply]
Redbled 12:40 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Like I’ve been saying all week...

They have no choice but to hire a black Coach for a shot at keeping their QB.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:52 PM 01-24-2021
I’m not buying it.

He won’t do EB like that if they hire him. He’ll become the bad guy in that situation.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:53 PM 01-24-2021
Sounds like Leslie Frazier is there guy. Houston has requested a second interview with him. EB not as of yet
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:54 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m not buying it.

He won’t do EB like that if they hire him. He’ll become the bad guy in that situation.
Yeah, I think if Houston hires the guy Deshaun Watson wants, he'll stay in Houston.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:55 PM 01-24-2021
This clearly says both Frazier and Bieniemy will get 2nd interviews.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...my-sources-say
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:58 PM 01-24-2021

Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier is expected to have a second interview for the Texans' head coaching job, source confirms. Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy also could have a second interview but no confirmation on that at this point.

— MarkMaske (@MarkMaske) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:05 PM 01-24-2021
I think Houston would be making a major mistake if they don't hire Bieniemy. They'll surely lose Deshaun Watson if they don't.

Compare that with the dumb**** Eagles: They ran their Super Bowl winning coach out of town because Jeffrey Lurie is in love with one of the worst quarterbacks in football and Doug Pederson didn't want him back. When Wentz continues to suck and Doug Pederson wins in his next gig, they are going to regret firing Pederson.

The irony is that when Carson Wentz had his best season, Pederson wound up winning the Super Bowl with Nick Foles. :-)
[Reply]
mkp785 01:05 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I know, it sucks having to hire a black guy right? Too bad they can't just shut up and catch footballs and run fast huh.

:-):-)
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:07 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Watson is a huge fan of Bienemy's. It's not a racial thing.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 72
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Up