ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 28
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Listen, people. We need to have a talk about a Chiefs name change at some point.
MGRS13 10:44 AM 07-02-2020
Clark,the Hunts, need to hire someone who’s sole purpose is to acknowledge this issue and take it on. Not a PR person. He needs to hire someone connected and respected in the Native American community who also understands business and publicity in the current corporate environment. This person would need to spend time with leaders of the Native American community and figure out what kind of out reach they can do with the media. This isn’t rocket science. There is an issue of name and imagery Used by the chiefs. Ignoring it now is the absolute worse thing you can do. If and when this issue reaches a boiling point Clark would be in a good position to roll out the head of this new department and allow him or her to speak to what the chiefs are doing. If your not two steps ahead you’ve all ready list the race. Clark can afford millions if that’s what it takes to build a bridge between him the Native American community and the media.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:24 AM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Clark,the Hunts, need to hire someone who’s sole purpose is to acknowledge this issue and take it on. Not a PR person. He needs to hire someone connected and respected in the Native American community who also understands business and publicity in the current corporate environment. This person would need to spend time with leaders of the Native American community and figure out what kind of out reach they can do with the media. This isn’t rocket science. There is an issue of name and imagery Used by the chiefs. Ignoring it now is the absolute worse thing you can do. If and when this issue reaches a boiling point Clark would be in a good position to roll out the head of this new department and allow him or her to speak to what the chiefs are doing. If your not two steps ahead you’ve all ready list the race. Clark can afford millions if that’s what it takes to build a bridge between him the Native American community and the media.
No. Actually he doesn't. Clark doesn't need to spend a dime helping you get over your white guilt.
[Reply]
MGRS13 12:14 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
No. Actually he doesn't. Clark doesn't need to spend a dime helping you get over your white guilt.
Washington will change the name of their football team within two years. Hunt would be wise to get out in front of this, regardless of your opinion on my opinion.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:22 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Washington will change the name of their football team within two years. Hunt would be wise to get out in front of this, regardless of your opinion on my opinion.
Redskins =/= Chiefs
[Reply]
MGRS13 12:38 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Redskins =/= Chiefs
Nope it doesn’t. I get it. Chiefs named for bartle any ways. Doesn’t matter. Perception is reality.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:04 AM 07-02-2020
I think l clark has his mind made up what he is going to do. He is going to let the cash roll in until the PR becomes damaging enough to lose money.
[Reply]
1COOLDOG 12:31 PM 07-02-2020
The Kansas City Broccoli.

The chop? Well, obviously...

"We're choppin' broccoli...choppin' broccoli...WE'RE CHOPPIN' BROCCOLI!...choppin' broccoliii…"
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:45 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by 1COOLDOG:
The Kansas City Broccoli.

The chop? Well, obviously...

"We're choppin' broccoli...choppin' broccoli...WE'RE CHOPPIN' BROCCOLI!...choppin' broccoliii…"
Cream of broccoli!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:37 PM 07-02-2020
Okay, I'll start compiling the names. Through Post 50, I'm seeing these. I'm trying to winnow out the obvious joke names, but I'll be charitable if I can't tell.

Repeat: This is only through Post 50. I'll keep working through them as I find time

Blues
Catfish
Chameleons
Champs
Champions
Crop Dusters
Destroyers
Ermines
Fire Chiefs
Grays
Hitmen
Jazz
Kings
Knights
Pitch
Sauce
Saucers
Savages
Scouts
Smoke
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:42 PM 07-02-2020
Reality is reality, perception is an opinion.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:46 PM 07-02-2020
Add this to your list RM:

Kansas city The Fuck We're Changing our name Chiefs
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:55 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Add this to your list RM:

Kansas city The **** We're Changing our name Chiefs
I'm not sure that'll fit in the end zone of GEHA field.
[Reply]
srvy 02:04 PM 07-02-2020
While in no way will KC Chiefs be 86ed. The remote possibility Hunts would change I like Kansas City Explorers. It honors the KC area history of the trailhead edge of the frontier and beginning of The Voyage of Discovery along with the beginning of the Santa Fe Trail.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:29 PM 07-02-2020
We aint changing CHIEFS and we aint changing Mt. Rushmore..

That is blood bath shit.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:52 PM 07-02-2020
Okay, here's our list through Post 101. I also added a couple that arose from my own mental recesses.

Barbecuers
Beefs
Blues
Camels
Catfish
Chameleons
Champs
Champions
Chief Executive Officers
Choppers
Crimson
Crop Dusters