ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 211
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:41 PM 04-01-2019
WTF is up with all the players with beards? When did that become a thing?
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:43 PM 04-01-2019
Goddamn Ozuna is a worthless motherfucker.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:45 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I get opening the season with Wong near the bottom order but, he needs to go up in the order. Wong should hit 2nd and just push everyone else down in the lineup.
No. You hit your best guy second. I don't mind them hitting the pitcher 8th, but Goldschmidt should be second. That fat fuck Ozuna can hit 8th.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:46 PM 04-01-2019
2 strikeouts to kill the rally, 13 today I believe, in 7 innings. :-)
[Reply]
bdj23 01:47 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
2 strikeouts to kill the rally, 13 today I believe, in 7 innings. :-)
Holy shit
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:49 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Holy shit
Shit I was wrong, its only 12.

Top 4 in the order have now struck out 9 times. Ozuna 3 times.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:52 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Shit I was wrong, its only 12.

Top 4 in the order have now struck out 9 times. Ozuna 3 times.
The top 4 has now left 14 on base while striking out 9 times and have put TWO balls in play all day. Not hits, mind you. 2 balls in play (both were outs).

They aren't taking secondary leads to advance on balls in the dirt. They didn't send Bader on the fly ball from DeJong for some stupid reason (throw was ass, he'd have scored). They're passive, they're disinterested.

Wong is the only guy on the entire team that I enjoy watching. Even Goldschmidt is just going out there doing his best Adam Dunn impression. I'm so fucking tired of this 'modern' brand of baseball where everyone is looking to draw walks and hit homeruns, strikeouts be damned.

Walks and HRs are good things but they can't be the only !@#$ing things you do.

This team is just a fucking trainwreck.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:52 PM 04-01-2019
Can’t blame the hitting coach because the top of our order is swinging at shit 2 feet off the plate or pitches that bounce in front of the plate.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:55 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
No. You hit your best guy second. I don't mind them hitting the pitcher 8th, but Goldschmidt should be second. That fat fuck Ozuna can hit 8th.
okay, then hit Wong 3rd. Whatever you need to get him more AB’s. He cools off, move him back down in the lineup.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:56 PM 04-01-2019
You guys look pretty good when you are playing the mens softball league champion Brewers who don't have shit for pitching, but then you lost that series too.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:58 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Can’t blame the hitting coach because the top of our order is swinging at shit 2 feet off the plate or pitches that bounce in front of the plate.
You can blame our chickenshit cuckold of a fucking front office.

Put Bryce Harper in that 3 hole so you sit L/R/L/R and you're not putting DeJong AND Molina at least 2 spots in the order higher than they should be.

Would've just been terrible to see Harper up there protecting Goldschmidt. Would've hated to see the pitcher have to come to him because Harper with the bases loaded and none out is his 'reward' for walking Goldy.

But it's okay. Fowler was 'probably the right choice....'

Fucking gutless cunts.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:00 PM 04-01-2019
Jesus Monkey Fucking Jew Bastard Christ.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:01 PM 04-01-2019
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:05 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You can blame our chickenshit outstanding citizenold of a fucking front office.

Put Bryce Harper in that 3 hole so you sit L/R/L/R and you're not putting DeJong AND Molina at least 2 spots in the order higher than they should be.

Would've just been terrible to see Harper up there protecting Goldschmidt. Would've hated to see the pitcher have to come to him because Harper with the bases loaded and none out is his 'reward' for walking Goldy.

But it's okay. Fowler was 'probably the right choice....'

Fucking gutless cunts.
I'd like to excoriate Mozeliak for only taking half measures by signing mid-level free agents to shitty deals instead of concentrating his assets for one difference maker.

However, you also have to consider that he has gotten completely fucking hosed on three of the last four trades that he made--Pham, Piscotty, and Voit, and on the one that should be decent value, he immediately signed the guy to a "meh" contract that is going to take him into his late 30's without ever getting his prime years.

He keeps dumping 8 figure annual salaries on relievers who are two-plus years past their peak, immediately signing cost-controlled average starters to multiyear deals (DeJong, Wong), and he locks up his interim manager before the season is even over, which keeps them attached to him after a September collapse.

If it wasn't for what Flores is doing with the system, you wouldn't have any argument that not only is he the worst GM in the division, he might be the worst one west of Miami.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:10 PM 04-01-2019
Oh don't get me wrong, Mozeliak fucking sucks at this.

But he's clearly an administrator at this point; a bag man at best. DeWitt sees him as a guy who keeps the trains running efficiently on the balance sheets.

Alright, Bill - This is the guy you want running the show and he's CLEARLY a sub-optimal baseball man who's bonafides are little more than the product of Jeff Luhnow and, if he's lucky, Randy Flores. If this is the guy you want running things you owe it to the dedicated fans of this team to go the extra mile.

Bryce Harper wasn't a conversation between Boras and Mozeliak. It never is with those guys. That was Boras and DeWitt and DeWitt never even bothered to engage.

But hey, at least we got a supercharged Tyler Webb on our team!! I loved Andrew Miller throwing 93-94 with a looping slider. Guy looked like any number of the dozen fungible lefthanders you can find in the minors every year against the Brewers.

Because Mozeliak has never learned a thing from his myriad of mistakes.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 211
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up