ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 181 of 232
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:01 PM 06-01-2018
LeBron handled it better than I probably would have
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:03 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Jeff Van Gundy just on ESPN. Said the refs scammed the system. They knew they couldn't review the charge. They knew damn well Lebron was outside the restricted area, but used it an excuse to review the charge call. Bad, bad optics on this.
Sounds right. You could tell when they blew the whistle he didn't know what to call. Getting it right in the end is the important thing though.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:06 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hboosboy:
No, Elgin Baylor did.
It also took Lebron a lot more chances to have a 50 pt game.
[Reply]
Best22 06:10 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
It also took Lebron a lot more chances to have a 50 pt game.
Elgin the GOAT
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:26 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Following Lebron. It's a good life. I relish every moment he's on the court in the Finals

The NBA is nothing without superstars and Lebron is the ultimate superstar aside from Jordan
You're a fairweather NBA fan then which is fine just don't act like you are not biased when talking about LeBron. It's impossible for a fan of a 'player' to be objective when talking about that player. Now if you were say a hardcore fan of a team other than the Cavs or Heat then I'd take your and KCC posts more seriously.

I will say even though I am not a fan I'm loving watching LeBron play right now just like you are. He's on fire and it is a beautiful to watch. I'll give you that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:58 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Sounds right. You could tell when they blew the whistle he didn't know what to call. Getting it right in the end is the important thing though.
Would you want NFL refs reviewing on instant replay a pass interference call in the final 30 seconds of the Super Bowl?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:05 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Everything about the Cavs is controlled by LeBron. From the players to the coach. On top of that, the successes of the team are are because of LeBron while the rest of the team bears all the failure. Also when players start playing bad, LeBron gets on social media to put out little passive aggressive messages to them. Remember him tweeting "Either fit in or fit out" to Kevin?

That's not exactly the best work environment LeBron has created.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I read the recap in the paper today. No mention of how LeBron disappeared in overtime but plenty of ink about his 51 points.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:06 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
That's because you are a LeBronie. You are a fan of a player not an actual team. You could caress about the Cavs or Heat. You are like a man without a country.
Excellent short story.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:11 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Yeah, I read the recap in the paper today. No mention of how LeBron disappeared in overtime but plenty of ink about his 51 points.
I'm not shy about giving Lebron shit when he deserves it. But why should that matter when he did basically everything he was supposed to and then some to seal an unwinnable game in regulation? It's not practical to expect Lebron to have the energy to win OT games after that kind of 38% usage rate.

There is no way anyone in any shape or form should pin this loss on Lebron. Not even a little bit.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:27 PM 06-01-2018
That's because you are a LeBronie. You are a fan of a player not an actual team. You could caress about the Cavs or Heat. You are like a man without a country.
Makes more sense to be a fan of an individual athlete than laundry IMO
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:38 PM 06-01-2018
It gets lost in all of the talk about JR Smith’s dumb play and George Hill’s missed free throw, but Kevin Love had a bad play down the stretch too.

His soft foul on Curry’s layup gave Golden State the lead late. Love isn’t a shot blocker. He either needs to let Curry go or foul him hard enough to make sure he can’t get the shot up.

If the game is tied going into that final possession, Cleveland likely wins.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:49 PM 06-01-2018
I disagree with this. I think it is awesome if a player spends his whole career in one spot like MJ did (yes I know he went to the Wizards later in his career but you know what I mean), Kobe, Duncan, Magic, Bird etc.... I especially admire it when superstars do it because it shows their competitiveness and loyalty.

I doubt you'd be saying this if Patrick Mahomes decided to bolt when his contract is up so don't give me that 'LeBron has no reason to make long-term commitment' bullshit. Cavs drafted and did everything he wanted when he returned. If he decides to leave again fine but loyalty is great. It's one reason I respect Westbrook more than Momma's boy Durant.
https://youtu.be/XU23Fz1T7JY
[Reply]
Best22 08:04 PM 06-01-2018
You're a fairweather NBA fan then which is fine just don't act like you are not biased when talking about LeBron. It's impossible for a fan of a 'player' to be objective when talking about that player. Now if you were say a hardcore fan of a team other than the Cavs or Heat then I'd take your and KCC posts more seriously.

I will say even though I am not a fan I'm loving watching LeBron play right now just like you are. He's on fire and it is a beautiful to watch. I'll give you that.
Fair-weather? That's not my fault. The weather's always fair for a Lebron fan
[Reply]
Hboosboy 08:29 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Fair-weather? That's not my fault. The weather's always fair for a Lebron fan
Except for when he loses in the Finals...again.
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 08:39 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Makes more sense to be a fan of an individual athlete than laundry IMO
Ya, if you're 12. A grown man fawning over another grown man......
[Reply]
Page 181 of 232
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231 > Last »
Up