< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Motherfuckin' John Dorsey
ModSocks 07:27 PM 04-27-2017
Ballin' ass GM.

/swoosh.

Dude has balls.
[Reply]
beach tribe 02:36 AM 04-28-2017
Reid and Dorsey screamed to the world what they think of Alex Fn Smith...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:54 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Indeed.

And don't forget; by learning behind Smith, PMII will have ample and ABUNDANT opportunity to see exactly what NOT to do as well.

What a long and grinding journey this has been.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:09 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Can't think that little of him if they continue to pay him as their 2nd highest cap hit on the team.

... but point taken in the sense that they are about ready for a more aggressive QB.
[Reply]
tmax63 06:09 AM 04-28-2017
I think Reid and Dorsey see a little something in this kid like what they saw 25 years when they were in Green Bay.
I see some talking heads are already saying that KC is writing off 2017 since they didn't get an immediate "impact" player last night.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:13 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by tmax63:
I think Reid and Dorsey see a little something in this kid like what they saw 25 years when they were in Green Bay.
I see some talking heads are already saying that KC is writing off 2017 since they didn't get an immediate "impact" player last night.
Yea because Dorsey doesn't have 8 picks to work with still or anything. They can all eat shit.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:17 AM 04-28-2017
Well, that's retarded.
[Reply]
jkw87 06:39 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea because Dorsey doesn't have 8 picks to work with still or anything. They can all eat shit.
Not only do they still have a lot to work with... But the team itself hasn't changed that much between now and last year's playoff loss. Even if it's just another one and done, they've shown they can actually draft competently and coach scrubs up to fill in holes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 06:52 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
I like the aggressiveness. However, Mahomie is not the answer.
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
There's gonna be a lot of awkward silence in here when Smith puts up his best season and rumors will be coming in that Mahomes still has a lot of work to do come 2018.
You guys should both really stop being such douchebags. This is a great day for the Chiefs and their fans. We finally got our guy who can compete with Derek Carr for the next decade. We don't have to be completely pissed off any more when we watch the ****ing Raiders play the quarterback we should have drafted when we took Dee Ford instead.

Gruden ranked Mahomes as the #1 quarterback in this draft. I'll take his opinion over both of yours any day.
[Reply]
ct 06:52 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
We get our QB and still have picks in every round. **** YEA
this is really huge!

not gonna pretend giving up next years 1st isnt significant, it is very significant

but we held our chips for this year, could honestly still do anything we want this year, and always a chance we can recoup that 1st for next year, or another 2nd or whatever

we aint done here folks, gonna be fun couple days!!!
[Reply]
ct 06:55 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
There's gonna be a lot of awkward silence in here when Smith puts up his best season and rumors will be coming in that Mahomes still has a lot of work to do come 2018.
cant overlook the hidden agenda here

dropping the hammer like this for a balls out gunslinger sends a very clear msg to alex smith

1. you are still our qb for 2017
2. you better pick it up in a big way or you wont be our qb in 2018
3. if you dont pick it up you'll have a hard time finding $17M somewhere else in 2018

this is a good thing, not a bad thing

if alex smith has his best season in '17, trade him for a 1st round pick and bingo, we are back in business
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:56 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I hope Alex has a great year in 2017...nobody's gonna give us anything for the 2016 version.

That's for sure.

Sure would be nice to get a second or third rounder for him

He needs to have an MVP-type year & we might get that first rounder back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
penguinz 06:58 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by ct:
this is really huge!

not gonna pretend giving up next years 1st isnt significant, it is very significant
It is only significant if they go in the tank and it is a high draft pick. if they finish where they expect to then a very late 20's, early 30's pick is worth giving it up.
[Reply]
ct 06:58 AM 04-28-2017
the impact here is directly on alex smith to play better, that is significant
[Reply]
notorious 07:16 AM 04-28-2017
Thank you, Dorsey.

Thank you for telling GB to go away, and thank you for giving me hope for the first time in years.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:14 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
You guys should both really stop being such douchebags. This is a great day for the Chiefs and their fans. We finally got our guy who can compete with Derek Carr for the next decade. We don't have to be completely pissed off any more when we watch the ****ing Raiders play the quarterback we should have drafted when we took Dee Ford instead.

Gruden ranked Mahomes as the #1 quarterback in this draft. I'll take his opinion over both of yours any day.
Finally. Lex Luthor and I can agree on something. Is Tigger bleeding his Smith vagina blood again?

Originally Posted by notorious:
Thank you, Dorsey.

Thank you for telling GB to go away, and thank you for giving me hope for the first time in years.
This.

This-this-this-this-this.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up