ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 92
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:50 AM 01-21-2021
Josh Allen average QBR over the 1st half of the season: 75

Josh Allen average QBR over the 2nd half of the season: 77.8

Best performances: Weeks 2, 3, 4, 15, and 16

Worst performance: Week 12

The whole narrative is fucking garbage.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:51 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I think there will be a heavy commitment to disguising our defensive looks pre-snap, never doing the same things over and over. But at the same time it would be crazy not to lean into a 2-high safety game plan. There is just no need to fear them running the ball, and Allen has been a little less successful against 2-high.
Ravens bread and butter was man coverage, with 2 high or 1 high against Buffalo and it kept them to 10 points scored.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:56 AM 01-21-2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:57 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Ravens bread and butter was man coverage, with 2 high or 1 high against Buffalo and it kept them to 10 points scored.
The Chiefs will play a lot more zone than the Ravens but they're going to disguise that pre-snap and give them a lot of man looks.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:02 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs will play a lot more zone than the Ravens but they're going to disguise that pre-snap and give them a lot of man looks.
Yes, as long as we disguise it.

How much zone do you expect? I agree that we will play more zone than Baltimore but hopefully not too much.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:06 PM 01-21-2021

How much zone do you expect? I agree that we will play more zone than Baltimore but hopefully not too much.
The Ravens play almost exclusively man coverage. I imagine we'll see the Chiefs use Cover 2 and Cover 3 a good deal, just with a man look pre-snap.

I honestly don't know - Spags is a master at mixing stuff up from one game to the next.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:07 PM 01-21-2021

I was watching a video KChiefs1 posted the other day and he said part of the reason the Bills had some success later in the game was because the Chiefs weren't being as coy with their blitzes. They started to telegraph a bit, allowing the Bills to move the ball.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:08 PM 01-21-2021
The Ravens play almost exclusively man coverage. I imagine we'll see the Chiefs use Cover 2 and Cover 3 a good deal, just with a man look pre-snap.

I honestly don't know - Spags is a master at mixing stuff up from one game to the next.
Our D coverages employ both. We have the bodies to run man a lot and I hope we do.

Fine with zone as long as it is not obvious because if Allen sees it like Indy then Buffalo fans get the QB they have been telling us about.

If we do play more zone I hope we also employ some of what Tennessee runs. It is terrible against most QB's but very effective against Allen.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:11 PM 01-21-2021
I was watching a video KChiefs1 posted the other day and he said part of the reason the Bills had some success later in the game was because the Chiefs weren't being as coy with their blitzes. They started to telegraph a bit, allowing the Bills to move the ball.
Yes, Sorenson kept bailing right away and Allen keyed in on the fact it was zone. That allowed him to go right up the field.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:25 PM 01-21-2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:39 PM 01-21-2021
UNDISPUTED - Skip expects Josh Allen will dominate the Chiefs this Sunday!!

[Reply]
SupDock 12:41 PM 01-21-2021
UNDISPUTED - Skip expects Josh Allen will dominate the Chiefs this Sunday!!

I'm not giving him clicks.

You might say I am going to Skeeeyup it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:45 PM 01-21-2021
Our D coverages employ both. We have the bodies to run man a lot and I hope we do.

Fine with zone as long as it is not obvious because if Allen sees it like Indy then Buffalo fans get the QB they have been telling us about.

If we do play more zone I hope we also employ some of what Tennessee runs. It is terrible against most QB's but very effective against Allen.
Yeah, we'll run man and zone both. I just don't know how much of either, it varies a lot depending on the opponent.

I expect we'll see some weird shit in the game to try and confuse Allen.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:48 PM 01-21-2021
if Alabama was playing Northwest Missouri State at home for the National Championship, Skip's job would be to argue how NWMSU has a chance.

Not sure how much of his own BS he actually believes in, but I guess it gets clicks or else this is what would be on at 11pm on a Saturday night and not NFL Matchup (if that's even a thing now).
[Reply]
Frazod 12:58 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
if Alabama was playing Northwest Missouri State at home for the National Championship, Skip's job would be to argue how NWMSU has a chance.

Not sure how much of his own BS he actually believes in, but I guess it gets clicks or else this is what would be on at 11pm on a Saturday night and not NFL Matchup (if that's even a thing now).
He's just a butthurt contrarian douche who has managed to out-Kornheiser Kornheiser. Takes a lot to make Shannon look like a genius, but Skip manages to pull it off.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 92
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Up