ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 319
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:11 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Oh wow, you talking about him barely playing and how he was injured totally changes it. Now I really want him as a starter!

And "4.5 sacks in 15 games"?!? Sign me up!!! Can't get that level of production anywhere else!
Name a better option then? You know better obviously so come on smartypants where's those names at?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:26 PM 02-25-2021
Why the fuck are mock drafts linking brokedicks like Dickerson and Little to us? It's baffling.
[Reply]
-King- 12:27 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Name a better option then? You know better obviously so come on smartypants where's those names at?
JJ Watt
Justin Houston
Bud Dupree
Carl Lawson
High round draft pick

And then we can sign Clowney as a backup to rotate between the two DE spots to make you happy.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:34 PM 02-25-2021
Romeo Okwara
Carl Lawson
[Reply]
staylor26 12:36 PM 02-25-2021
JJ Watt
Justin Houston
Bud Dupree
Carl Lawson
High round draft pick

And then we can sign Clowney as a backup to rotate between the two DE spots to make you happy.
1. The Chiefs can’t afford Watt or Dupree.

2. Houston likely isn’t coming back.

3. Lawson and Okwara would be my top 2 options, but after that Clowney might be the best value.

4. The Chiefs can sign Clowney and still draft an edge rusher early.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:37 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
There is just no way the Chiefs use their first round pick on a OT this year. This is just recency bias from the Super Bowl or just pure laziness.

For the Chiefs to draft an OT, I think it would have to mean they are walking away from both Schwartz and Fisher. Not only can I not see that, but I think its more than likely that both guys are on next year's roster. I think this is especially true with Schwartz, who has a cap hit of only 10M. They probably extend Fisher, then let Schwartz play out his final year.

The need on the offensive line is at center. Would be a great year to have pick in the top half of the second round.

I think the Chiefs go playmaker in round one: Edge, LB, WR, or DB.

Drafting a guy like Little, when you basically already have him in Niang makes no sense whatsoever.

I don’t know about “no way” but it is much less of a need now that we have reason to think Schwartz is going to be available and healthy/some semblance of his usual self.

I would guess it will take some time for that update to filter to National mock drafters.

But if someone like Darrisaw or Alijah Vera-Tucker or maybe even Mayfield fell, I could see the Chiefs taking the player and figuring it ou from there.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:40 PM 02-25-2021
JJ Watt
Justin Houston
Bud Dupree
Carl Lawson
High round draft pick

Houston? Dupree who is injured? Why even bother? :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:42 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Romeo Okwara
Carl Lawson
Okawara against the run? You comfortable with that?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:47 PM 02-25-2021
Clowney playing 16 games? You comfortable with that?
[Reply]
-King- 12:49 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
1. The Chiefs can’t afford Watt or Dupree.

2. Houston likely isn’t coming back.

3. Lawson and Okwara would be my top 2 options, but after that Clowney might be the best value.

4. The Chiefs can sign Clowney and still draft an edge rusher early.
Yeah I'd have no problem if they drafted one and signed Clowney to back up. There's absolutely no way we can go into next season with Clowney and Clark as our two starting DEs next year though.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 12:52 PM 02-25-2021
It's not a way bigger problem though. If you can defend the run it makes teams one dimensional. We had the best pass rush in the league in 2018 but couldn't stop the Pats from running the ball up and down the field and killing clock. We can't keep ignoring this issue ffs.
You should probably take Jadaveon's dick out of your mouth before you make your next statement...

I truly don't think you understand american football...

Clowney is criminally overrated
[Reply]
-King- 12:53 PM 02-25-2021
Houston? Dupree who is injured? Why even bother? :-)
Yeah because Clowney is so healthy :-) :-). And Houston has almost the same number of sacks just the last 3 years that Clowney has in his whole career. And has less missed games despite playing 3 more seasons.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:58 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
You should probably take Jadaveon's dick out of your mouth before you make your next statement...

I truly don't think you understand american football...

Clowney is criminally overrated
You should probably take the device you're typing on and shove it up your stupid ass!!...because quite frankly i don't give a damn what a random clown like you thinks about me...period.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:00 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Clowney playing 16 games? You comfortable with that?
He's had one bad year with injury so yeah...i'm comfortable if he signs a modest deal.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:02 PM 02-25-2021
Considering we need pass rushers, yeah. Much better than having a guy like Clowney who gets paid like a pass rusher but doesn't.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 319
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Up