ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 19 of 254
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:30 AM 04-15-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Buy this ****ing game. Drop whatever the **** it is you're doing, go to the store, buy it, load it onto your platform of choice and plan to waste the next three weeks.

I'm 7 hours in and can't wait to play it later.
It's like Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne had a baby and the baby is on high doses of cocaine and meth.
What a gorgeous baby then. Can't wait. I'll get it and UC4 as my next two. I'm on Witcher now. Love it
[Reply]
Jerm 11:32 AM 04-15-2016
Buy this fucking game. Drop whatever the fuck it is you're doing, go to the store, buy it, load it onto your platform of choice and plan to waste the next three weeks.

I'm 7 hours in and can't wait to play it later.
It's like Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne had a baby and the baby is on high doses of cocaine and meth.
Got it sitting on the shelf in the case ready to go....
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:21 PM 04-15-2016
Been playing the Overwatch Beta. that game is so fun. Its kind fast for my old ass though, but im enjoying it.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:23 PM 04-15-2016
coco me and buck are playing too. download discord as we arent using TS anymore and lets get down.
[Reply]
Buck 10:27 PM 04-15-2016
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Been playing the Overwatch Beta. that game is so fun. Its kind fast for my old ass though, but im enjoying it.
Thank you for posting this. I didn't even know that it was Beta Weekend and I checked my email and I got in.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:20 PM 04-15-2016
Originally Posted by kcxiv:

You still playing H1Z1?
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:16 AM 04-16-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You still playing H1Z1?
Not as much, i cant game on the pc anymore. i have shoulder tendinitis and it acts up if i game for too long on the pc. That shit sucks! lol I play a little still. just taking it easy on the gaming lately.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:16 AM 04-16-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
coco me and buck are playing too. download discord as we arent using TS anymore and lets get down.
ill download it.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:22 AM 04-16-2016
Ok gang, I'm just posting this for shits and giggles in the hopes that maybe, somewhere, someone will learn something.

DARK SOULS 3, PVP Etiquette:

Upon invading someone's game (that may or may not want to be invaded) show respect by observing the following rules of etiquette.

1. Don't sneak up on the player and be a fucking douche. Approach the player and allow him/her to prepare themselves. They may be a n00b and they're just trying to get acclimated to such a difficult game. Sneaking up and killing them like a goddamned troll is super gay and just proves to them that you're a coward.

2. After approaching, let the invaded party make the first move. Perhaps use the bow gesture to show respect.

3. This is the most important rule of all. DON'T BE A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG HEALER FUCKFACE ASSHOLE CUNT. You invaded this person's game. If you're getting your ass kicked, just take it like a true professional. You don't really lose anything if you die, they lose their progress and whatever items they had to utilize to beat you. Using your healing items over and over again is just shitty and wastes their time. You fucking cunt coward.

4. Using npc mobs to assist you in killing the other party is ok, just realize that if they figure out what you're doing, and they don't follow you to that area, you need to give up that idea and go try to finish them yourself. Don't just stand there next to a giant fucking crab in the swamp and be a cunt. If you do, perhaps the other party will quit the game mid-fight and laugh as you have to wait for another 10 minutes to invade someone else. You cunt coward fuckhole.

There, the basic rules of etiquette.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:22 PM 04-16-2016
Just beat the 44th online ranked guy in Fifa.

Who wants some?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:18 PM 04-16-2016
Ok gang, I'm just posting this for shits and giggles in the hopes that maybe, somewhere, someone will learn something.

Upon invading someone's game (that may or may not want to be invaded) show respect by observing the following rules of etiquette.

1. Don't sneak up on the player and be a ****ing douche. Approach the player and allow him/her to prepare themselves. They may be a n00b and they're just trying to get acclimated to such a difficult game. Sneaking up and killing them like a goddamned troll is super gay and just proves to them that you're a coward.

2. After approaching, let the invaded party make the first move. Perhaps use the bow gesture to show respect.

3. This is the most important rule of all. DON'T BE A ****ING DOUCHEBAG HEALER ****FACE ASSHOLE ****. You invaded this person's game. If you're getting your ass kicked, just take it like a true professional. You don't really lose anything if you die, they lose their progress and whatever items they had to utilize to beat you. Using your healing items over and over again is just shitty and wastes their time. You ****ing **** coward.

4. Using npc mobs to assist you in killing the other party is ok, just realize that if they figure out what you're doing, and they don't follow you to that area, you need to give up that idea and go try to finish them yourself. Don't just stand there next to a giant ****ing crab in the swamp and be a ****. If you do, perhaps the other party will quit the game mid-fight and laugh as you have to wait for another 10 minutes to invade someone else. You **** coward ****hole.

Learned a lot of that with Bloodborne
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:32 PM 04-16-2016

1. Don't sneak up on the player and be a ****ing douche. Approach the player and allow him/her to prepare themselves. They may be a n00b and they're just trying to get acclimated to such a difficult game. Sneaking up and killing them like a goddamned troll is super gay and just proves to them that you're a coward.

3. This is the most important rule of all. DON'T BE A ****ING DOUCHEBAG HEALER ****FACE ASSHOLE ****. You invaded this person's game. If you're getting your ass kicked, just take it like a true professional. You don't really lose anything if you die, they lose their progress and whatever items they had to utilize to beat you. Using your healing items over and over again is just shitty and wastes their time. You ****ing **** coward.

4. Using npc mobs to assist you in killing the other party is ok, just realize that if they figure out what you're doing, and they don't follow you to that area, you need to give up that idea and go try to finish them yourself. Don't just stand there next to a giant ****ing crab in the swamp and be a ****. If you do, perhaps the other party will quit the game mid-fight and laugh as you have to wait for another 10 minutes to invade someone else. You **** coward ****hole.

I've always hated Souls games PVP, it should be a choice to partake in pvp without having to play offline, every time someone enters my game it takes me out of the single player experience and whether I win or lose, I hate it. The only part of all the games I've ever hated.

Just beat Abyss Watchers, cool fight, I'm playing Pyromancer because I don't need to play the knight that everyone is rolling through the game with, I need difficulty not to have my hand held.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:24 AM 04-17-2016
Enter the Gungeon is perhaps the best $15 I've ever spent. I don't typically play a lot of indie games but as soon as I saw Gungeon's gameplay footage I knew I'd love it.

I love how the game starts you off with low health and the only way to get more is by beating the bosses without getting hit... This makes the boss fights even more tense because you really need that extra health to beat the later floors. The game also doesn't just hand out healing items either so it truly punishes you for making mistakes.

Also, the game has a Dark Souls-esque dodge roll mechanic so you From Software fans will like it.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:51 AM 04-17-2016
Laaaame
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:09 AM 04-17-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Laaaame
Battleborn is lame. Enter the Gungeon is really good, it's better than a good number of $60 AAA titles.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 254
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up