ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 111 of 288
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Molitoth 07:54 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This gif absolutely proves he was throwing that to Hill not Hunt. Thats not a mistake throw.
I think he was throwing to an open spot and whoever was there was going to get it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:54 AM 10-20-2018
Damn you can even follow his eyes and watch them track hill
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:59 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I thought it was pretty obvious before, but yeah this proves it
I was pretty sure before also but seeing this angle pretty much puts it to rest.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:05 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah... I uhhh... think EVERYONE should watch this.

This is not normal. I've not seen this. It's not JUST his head. His lead foot (look where his toe is pointed) and his throwing motion trick multiple defenders. EVERYTHING about that throwing motion says he's going to Harris.

It's like a pump fake with a throw at the same time. It just ****ing Zings out sideways.

I've never seen this. Someone show me this from ANYONE in an NFL game. Ever.

I used to say "His floor is Stafford, and his ceiling is Rogers"

Sorry Patrick. I underestimated you. You ARE football Jesus.

Yeah, I'm saying his ceiling is above Rogers.
He had another no look pass to Albert Wilson last year against Denver.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:56 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah... I uhhh... think EVERYONE should watch this.

This is not normal. I've not seen this. It's not JUST his head. His lead foot (look where his toe is pointed) and his throwing motion trick multiple defenders. EVERYTHING about that throwing motion says he's going to Harris.

It's like a pump fake with a throw at the same time. It just ****ing Zings out sideways.

I've never seen this. Someone show me this from ANYONE in an NFL game. Ever.

I used to say "His floor is Stafford, and his ceiling is Rogers"

Sorry Patrick. I underestimated you. You ARE football Jesus.

Yeah, I'm saying his ceiling is above Rogers.
His talent is extreme for sure. :-)

Hopefully he will learn from those dangerous Favre type throws into double/triple coverage. Can't keep doing that if he wants to reach the ceiling. Not that there would be anything wrong if he has a career identical to Favre, lol
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:19 PM 10-20-2018
This gif absolutely proves he was throwing that to Hill not Hunt. Thats not a mistake throw.
Baldy's Breakdown makes it really clear as well. Baldy pauses the overhead video the moment the ball leaves his hand, and Hill had just separated from his defender and was running towards that spot. Hunt was still on like the 2 yard line.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bowser 12:29 PM 10-20-2018
I think it also proves that the Pats having only two penalties all game was complete horseshit. Hunt gets fucking TACKLED for Christ's sake. Kind of the definition of pass interference, afaik.

We got the TD, all good, but FFS......
[Reply]
DRM08 12:31 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I think it also proves that the Pats having only two penalties all game was complete horseshit. Hunt gets ****ing TACKLED for Christ's sake. Kind of the definition of pass interference, afaik.

We got the TD, all good, but FFS......
They had zero penalties. One was called but offset with a Chiefs penalty (lmao).

I personally think it's impossible to have a QB as slow as Brady and never be called for holding on the offensive line. Holding can be called on every single play of every football game.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:37 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They had zero penalties. One was called but offset with a Chiefs penalty (lmao).

I personally think it's impossible to have a QB as slow as Brady and never be called for holding on the offensive line. Holding can be called on every single play of every football game.
I think we declined one penalty, but yeah, I'm with you 100%. Just another reason to be sick to death of the Patriots, really. And the holding isn't just by their o-line - their defense was getting piggy back rides from Kelce all night long. Ridiculous.
[Reply]
milkman 02:19 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:

Brady is slow, but is also the best I have ever seen at sliding, gliding, within the pocket.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:20 PM 10-20-2018
it appears the officials heard me stating that they cant erase a 21 point lead with penalties. so they went the opposite direction...

they velcro'd the flags to their pockets :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:31 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This play made me uneasy. I don't like Mahomes taking this chance on 1st and 10 from his own 25.

But that's part of what makes Mahomes magic, magic. He HAS to make throws like those. It's the magic. It's his DNA.

Dont fear turnovers man, let it go. Recalibrate your brain. I know its hard, but let the fear of turnovers go.
[Reply]
Shaid 02:33 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The live action movie was absolute garbage.

If you liked it, you need to check out the animated series. It's one of the best cartoons ever.
1000x this. The first couple episodes are a bit of hokey but keep watching. It's fantastic.
[Reply]
wasi 01:50 AM 10-21-2018
https://www.chiefs.com/video/player-...ance-on-sunday

There are some awesome new screen captures in this video on the Chiefs website.
[Reply]
Pants 09:40 AM 10-21-2018
Originally Posted by wasi:
https://www.chiefs.com/video/player-...ance-on-sunday

There are some awesome new screen captures in this video on the Chiefs website.
Wow. That is one well-produced video. They did an incredible job with that. MOAR would be great!
[Reply]
Page 111 of 288
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »
Up