ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 300
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 09:08 PM 04-03-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
IMO it was..

Spoiler!
He played eeny meeny so your theory of picking doesn't work.
It's either Carl, Mullet or Army guy
[Reply]
Toby Waller 09:10 PM 04-03-2016
So,who's the spear crowd?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:14 PM 04-03-2016
It wasn't Carl. Negan basically disqualified him when he said "if anyone moves or talks rip the boys other eye out and feed it to his Dad".
[Reply]
DanBecky 09:17 PM 04-03-2016
IMO it was..

Spoiler!
Yeah, gonna have to go with this as well.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 09:20 PM 04-03-2016
It wasn't Carl. Negan basically disqualified him when he said "if anyone moves or talks rip the boys other eye out and feed it to his Dad".
Again,playing eeny meeny means what ever he said is irrelevant
[Reply]
fairladyZ 09:32 PM 04-03-2016
Anyone else disappointed? Negan was a badass. JDM is a badass so that's a given. But this finale sucked. They built the anticipation but it was all kinda for not. We all knew what was going to happen. And then they didn't even show it. All the talk of the cast members couldn't sleep and were so disturned for what? a black screen and a very riveting speech from someone that Rick has been trying to be but just realized he's a walking bumbling crybaby? Rick is a badass but I hate how they write him to always turn into a crying snivelling none word speaking blank staring mummy. It's annoying from hero badass crazy person to a crybaby. Hell every single one of the women in the lineup weren't even crying and being more of a man than rick. ****ing writers suck
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:33 PM 04-03-2016
The show is basically Lost now... a bunch of fluff with cliffhangers at the end that never live up to anything. 80 minutes of painfully slow and predictable build up to... uh, that?! No insight into their group, they didn't even go back to the "you guys aren't the good guys".. just a bunch of repetitive "you killed our guys"/"I don't like that"/"time for punishment." They've had much, much better monologues without nearly as much build up... don't even give a shit about the cliffhanger.

By the time he started playing eeny meanie, I was really hoping he'd pick me.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 09:37 PM 04-03-2016
Originally Posted by fairladyZ:
Anyone else disappointed? Negan was a badass. JDM is a badass so that's a given. But this finale sucked. They built the anticipation but it was all kinda for not. We all knew what was going to happen. And then they didn't even show it. All the talk of the cast members couldn't sleep and were so disturned for what? a black screen and a very riveting speech from someone that Rick has been trying to be but just realized he's a walking bumbling crybaby? Rick is a badass but I hate how they write him to always turn into a crying snivelling none word speaking blank staring mummy. It's annoying from hero badass crazy person to a crybaby. Hell every single one of the women in the lineup weren't even crying and being more of a man than rick. ****ing writers suck
You're just realizing tv is stupid is all. Nothing new, just another show in different wrapping
[Reply]
notorious 09:46 PM 04-03-2016
That's more FUCKING LIKE IT!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:46 PM 04-03-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
You're just realizing tv is stupid is all. Nothing new, just another show in different wrapping
Sucks when one of the very few shows worth watching goes to hell.... not completely unexpected, but it still sucks.
[Reply]
fairladyZ 09:47 PM 04-03-2016
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Sucks when one of the very few shows worth watching goes to hell.... not completely unexpected, but it still sucks.
Agreed. Was hoping TWD would steer clear of this kind of stuff but it seems it's gotten way to big with to big of a following to where it's affecting how they write and do things now.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:48 PM 04-03-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
So,who's the spear crowd?
Spoiler!

[Reply]
notorious 09:50 PM 04-03-2016
It's nice to see the group get knocked down a level.

FFS, they thought they were badasses. It's about time somebody put them in their place
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:53 PM 04-03-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
It's nice to see the group get knocked down a level.

FFS, they thought they were badasses. It's about time somebody put them in their place
Kirkman made that exact same point on Talking Dead. Rick et. al. were shown that they are not the top dogs anymore.
[Reply]
notorious 09:57 PM 04-03-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Kirkman made that exact same point on Talking Dead. Rick et. al. were shown that they are not the top dogs anymore.
Cool.

When I saw that "Negan" was on Talking Dead, I turned it immediately. I don't want a damn interview ruining the illusion of the show.
[Reply]
Page 149 of 300
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Up