ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 341
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
Dunit35 11:52 PM 02-12-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
What's the name of the gun store? Do they have good reviews?

This sounds like something the weasels at the nearest shop to me might pull. They have a nice range, but any dealings with them beyond that are generally bad.
Not sure on the store name. They had 22 A+ gunbroker reviews.

If Colt says the gun shipped from the factory with two mags, I'm going to ask him why he shipped it with only one.

You can't say a firearm is factory new if you steal a magazine out of it. I'll file a claim against him if he did.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:55 PM 02-12-2017
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
Not sure on the store name. They had 22 A+ gunbroker reviews.

If Colt says the gun shipped from the factory with two mags, I'm going to ask him why he shipped it with only one.

You can't say a firearm is factory new if you steal a magazine out of it. I'll file a claim against him if he did.
I'll be interested to see how this pans out. Hopefully they'll just say it was an oversight and send it to you. But if they give you grief, or worse, say that there were two magazines included and you're lying, I guess you'll have your answer.

In any event, good luck.
[Reply]
Dunit35 11:58 PM 02-12-2017
I'll be interested to see how this pans out. Hopefully they'll just say it was an oversight and send it to you. But if they give you grief, or worse, say that there were two magazines included and you're lying, I guess you'll have your answer.

In any event, good luck.
I'll update this tomorrow.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:47 AM 02-13-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
Damn that's not hand loading more like production.
No kidding. 550b will do everything you need, unless you shoot for a living.
[Reply]
kepp 09:48 AM 02-13-2017
Comes with complimentary three week shipping and processing delivery.
This shipped the same day I placed the order. I was very surprised because they have been very slow lately.
[Reply]
Dunit35 12:37 PM 02-13-2017
Contacted Colt.

They said this gun ships from the factory with two eight round stainless steel magazines. He said mine is a blued seven round mag, which isn't correct from the factory. They are shipping me two eight round stainless steel mags for free.

I emailed the gun shop asking about the magazine issue.
[Reply]
srvy 12:43 PM 02-13-2017
No meter. There must be just enough of a size difference.

Waiting on the mags to come in. I might call Colt tomorrow and ask them.

Not starting off good with this gun. Hopefully it's just a junk mag.
maybe the bullet seating depth is different as the case sizing of the brass as far as diameter wouldnt change I believe. when u you set the cartridges that fit side by side do they look same height?.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:04 PM 02-13-2017
Contacted Colt.

They said this gun ships from the factory with two eight round stainless steel magazines. He said mine is a blued seven round mag, which isn't correct from the factory. They are shipping me two eight round stainless steel mags for free.

I emailed the gun shop asking about the magazine issue.
Excellent. I was hoping they'd take care of you.
[Reply]
Dunit35 02:41 PM 02-13-2017
Excellent. I was hoping they'd take care of you.
Dealer called me. Apologized multiple times and said one of the salesman must have switched out the mags at some point. He's mailing me 2-8 rnd Colt mags for it.

Four free mags out of this. Nice.That'll give me eight mags for it. Bought 1k rounds of blazer brass for $280 OTD last night. Can't beat that price.

www.targetsportsusa.com
[Reply]
Frazod 02:42 PM 02-13-2017
Dealer called me. Apologized multiple times and said one of the salesman must have switched out the mags at some point. He's mailing me 2-8 rnd Colt mags for it.

Four free mags out of this. Nice.
I love a happy ending. :-)
[Reply]
Dunit35 02:51 PM 02-13-2017
I love a happy ending. :-)
Colt didn't have to hook me up. It wasn't their fault. Pretty sweet customer service on their end.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:58 PM 02-13-2017
Colt didn't have to hook me up. It wasn't their fault. Pretty sweet customer service on their end.
Sounds like pretty good customer service all the way around. Everybody makes mistakes - it's how those mistakes are dealt with that matters.
[Reply]
Trivers 04:32 PM 02-13-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Given the brass is good from the last shoot, what's the price, per round, to reload.
it all depends on what you are trying to reload.

22lr can be purchased at 7 cents each.

9mm at 20 cents each.

If you value your time; its hard to save on those market prices.

On the other hand,

I load 300BLK subsonic at ~40-45 cents each. Compared to purchased at $.80 to $1.20 each.

Ramping up to do 308 Win. Sorta figuring 20 cents for bullets, 3 cents for primer, 3 cents for brass (assuming 5 uses), and 14 cents for powder. 40 cents each. Purchase for .60 cents and up depending on brass case and quality of ammo.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:36 PM 02-13-2017

Four free mags out of this. Nice.That'll give me eight mags for it. Bought 1k rounds of blazer brass for $280 OTD last night. Can't beat that price.

www.targetsportsusa.com
Technically you got 2 free mags. You paid for the other two
[Reply]
Dunit35 04:32 PM 02-15-2017
PSA has a good price on Federal 9mm 100 rnd boxes. Free shipping with five or more boxes.

I'd buy but I may need the ammo sometime this year.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 341
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up