ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
eDave 04:01 PM 10-10-2014
WTF with this thread?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:43 AM 02-07-2015
Originally Posted by Los Pollos Hermanos:
I'm glad this bot bumped this thread. Very interesting read.

Marty seems to be doing well is still with his lovely wife according to video he posted on Vimeo.
http://vimeo.com/shookfamily

I wonder if he's posting here again but under a new name and just hasn't outed himself again.
I swear you're looking at ChiefsandO'sfan, here. I've thought so for a long time.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:44 PM 02-11-2015
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
You will find another best friend and love, if you open your eyes to new opportunities. I believe there is someone for everyone. In fact I believe there is more than one person for everyone but we choose one.

Someone is out there for you.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:27 PM 03-08-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I swear you're looking at ChiefsandO'sfan, here. I've thought so for a long time.
:-) That's very interesting, a quick Google search confirmed that Shyguy is also an O's fan.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 02:41 PM 04-03-2015
I'm pretty sure that ChiefsandO's fan's name is Greg. But who knows?
[Reply]
TimBone 03:42 PM 10-16-2015
lol...this was awesome.
[Reply]
Keral 08:15 AM 02-03-2017
Relationship for forever not to lose.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:06 PM 04-19-2018
Bump
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:47 AM 05-16-2018
Ahhhh, the oldies...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:52 AM 05-16-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
DT58 reminds me of Dane
You said it, Laz.
[Reply]
deegs 06:43 PM 07-23-2023
Another thread got bumped and this thread was linked in it. Holy shit…
[Reply]
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Up