Nzoner's Game Room>That was the most insane thing i have ever witnessed
Mahomes_Is_God 05:48 PM 09-20-2020
Im not even gonna sleep tonight, or tomorrow
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:57 PM 09-20-2020
Ravens game was better
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05:58 PM 09-20-2020
I survived the Cardiac Cardinals back in the 1970s. . . but I'm fifty-years older now. Not sure my heart is up for the Cardiac Chiefs.

Obviously, gotta spend more time on the treadmill to get myself back into football-watching shape.:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:59 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Did you not watch the Super Bowl LIV?

That was much more insane
I've said for years that it's like people start with a clean slate every season.... might be onto something. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 06:00 PM 09-20-2020
Toub deserves a head coaching gig.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:01 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I've watched football for a few decades now, and that was the single most freaking nails thing I've ever seen a placekicker do in my freaking life. He just kicked 3 game winning FGs in OT from 50+, 2 from 58, plus a game-tying FG as the clock ran out in regulation time, plus hitting another 58-yarder earlier!!

Un be lievable

Tell me the story again! I want to hear the story again!

(Pulls up a pillow and sits on the ground.)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:02 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I know why you say that, but the most egregious call in the game was probably the non-call on Hill when he took his helmet off.
Imo it was the non call on the helmet to helmet that knocked Sammy out

With Hill it was more of a “it’s in the rules” penalty, just a dumb mistake on Hills part. Refs just let that dude headhunt Sammy and get away with it tho.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:04 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Chiefs got hit with multiple ticky tack penalties on the last drive while they let a dude launch himself at Watkins head, and let false starts go, there was no agenda, mmhmm.
Watkins gets speared in the brain with the crown of a helmet and no call. The Chargers false start like a full second early on a 4th and 1 run play. But Allegretti sneaks a fart before a field goal and here come the flags.
[Reply]
SupDock 06:04 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Imo it was the non call on the helmet to helmet that knocked Sammy out

With Hill it was more of a “it’s in the rules” penalty, just a dumb mistake on Hills part. Refs just let that dude headhunt Sammy and get away with it tho.
Real-time, I thought his helmet popped off when he rolled on the ground. It's not until the replay that I saw he did it himself. I'm guessing the refs thought the same
[Reply]
Mecca 06:06 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Watkins gets speared in the brain with the crown of a helmet and no call. The Chargers false start like a full second early on a 4th and 1 run play. But Allegretti sneaks a fart before a field goal and here come the flags.
It's baffling they got the Chiefs on flinch false starts but let the Chargers OL move and hold everywhere.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:06 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Chiefs got hit with multiple ticky tack penalties on the last drive while they let a dude launch himself at Watkins head, and let false starts go, there was no agenda, mmhmm.
Anyone who watched this game and didn’t see that the refs were obviously trying to hand LA the win is simply a very naive person. I’ve seen it too many times against the Bolts and Raiders and it’s very easy to tell when it’s occurring.

They wanted the Chargers to celebrate a win in their opening game in the new stadium, plain and simple. You could almost see it on the faces of the Chiefs’ players. Something was off and they knew it, it happened to them 2 years ago against the Rams too.

Unfortunately for the league office, we’re just too fucking good.
[Reply]
bdj23 06:06 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Ravens game was better
I was at that game too
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:08 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I know why you say that, but the most egregious call in the game was probably the non-call on Hill when he took his helmet off.
Not even close... That would have been a 1 point change. The obvious false start on the Chargers on 4th and 1 that wasn't called from the 50 lead to 7 points.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:08 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Tell me the story again! I want to hear the story again!

(Pulls up a pillow and sits on the ground.)
....and after he kicked the game-winner the Magnificent Buttkicker whipped out his fifteen foot long pecker and used it to pole vault to the top of Sofi Stadium where he generated a stream of piss strong enough to extinguish all the forest fires burning in California.

The End
[Reply]
swifty32661 06:11 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
....and after he kicked the game-winner the Magnificent Buttkicker whipped out his fifteen foot long pecker and used it to pole vault to the top of Sofi Stadium where he generated a stream of piss strong enough to extinguish all the forest fires burning in California.

The End
:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Basileus777 06:13 PM 09-20-2020

[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up