ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>High Schools Girls sue over trans-gendered athletes.
El Lobo Gordo 06:57 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by :
Three female high school athletes in Connecticut, along with their families, filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday to prevent transgender athletes from competing in girls track and field meets, arguing that biologically male athletes have a physical advantage.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/connectic...discrimination

If the courts rule in favor of the High School girls the court is effectively declaring that transgendered women are not women. If the court rules against the High School girls, they are putting a nail in coffin of women sports.

:-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:01 AM 02-14-2020
Hopefully this goes well. Trump has appointed a lot of conservative judges the last 3 years. Hopefully, this gets into one of the conservatives courtrooms.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:11 AM 02-14-2020
Still can’t believe this was ever allowed in the first place, it’s patently absurd on its face... good luck, girls
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:38 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
imagine high school girls having to go to court to not play against mentally ill men.
Cultural Marxism. It's real.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:23 AM 02-14-2020
Hopefully this insane little f....fairy edges out some woke chick for a spot on the Olympic team.

Biologically Male Runner To Compete In USA Women’s Olympic Trials
PETER HASSON EDITOR February 13, 2020

A biologically male marathon runner who identifies as a transgender woman is set to compete in the USA Olympic trials later in February.

Megan Youngren “is set to make history on Feb. 29 as the first openly transgender athlete to compete at the U.S. Olympic marathon trials,” Sports Illustrated reported. Youngren qualified for the trials after a strong performance on Dec. 8, 2019 in the California International Marathon.

“People will try to put it down by saying, ‘That’s too easy because you’re trans.’ But what about the 500 other women who will qualify?” Youngren told the magazine. “There’s probably someone with the exact same story.”

“I trained hard. I got lucky. I dodged injuries,” Youngren added. “I raced a lot, and it worked out for me. That’s the story for a lot of other people, too.”

The International Olympic Committee requires transgender athletes in women’s sports to keep their testosterone levels below a certain threshold, but scientific research suggests that suppressing testosterone isn’t enough to neutralize biologically male athletes’ inherent physiological advantages.

Youngren is the latest biologically male athlete to achieve success in female athletics while identifying as a transgender woman. (RELATED: Every Democratic 2020 Frontrunner Supports Bill Forcing Male Athletes Into Girls’ Sports)

June Eastwood, a biologically male runner at the University of Montana who identifies as transgender, was named the Big Sky Conference’s female athlete of the week in October 2019. Eastwood previously competed on the university’s men’s cross country team.

Franklin Pierce University runner CeCe Telfer won an NCAA DII women’s track championship in May 2019. Like Eastwood, Telfer previously competed on the men’s team before switching genders.

Two biologically male runners have dominated girls’ high school track in Connecticut, leading three of their female competitors to file a lawsuit against the athletic conference.

Former U.S. Olympic athlete Rebecca Dussault told the Daily Caller News Foundation in September 2019 that allowing biological males into female sports will have disastrous effects on female athletes.

“Once a male body has gone through puberty, they have received the benefits. So the skeletal form, lung capacity, muscle density, the greater length of levers in their body, their muscle-to-weight ratio, their capacity to deal with dehydration much better, narrower hips, I mean you name it — they are physiologically designed differently than women,” she said.

“We invest so much money into keeping sports fair, and this blows the cap off of it,” she added. “Every woman’s record in sports will fall.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/13/m...lympic-trials/
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:38 AM 02-14-2020
Maybe the solution is to have a third category in HS and college sports - the "anything goes" group?

Which then reminds me of the old SNL skit - "All Steroids allowed Olympics"
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:46 AM 02-14-2020
Lets face it. Transgender dudes who want to participate in women's sports are nothing but sandbaggers.
[Reply]
banyon 09:54 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
Are they mentally ill?

I suppose thats hard to define.

But they are boys, almost men. And they want to pretend to be girls becuase they are failures competing with boys who see themselves as boys.

So they claim now to be boys who are girls and they are able to win at nearly every competition.

Seem horrible for girls who see themselves as girls to compete with boys near men and have no opportunity to excel.

do you see this as right? Correct? Fair? Can you see this from the POV of the young women?
Agree with everything in this post.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:03 AM 02-14-2020
I agree that biology should determine the team an athlete is assigned to, but this should end any debate about women being equal to men.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:11 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Reap what you sow, ladies.
:-)
In general women support the LGBT community...until a part of that community comes back to bite them in the ass.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:14 AM 02-14-2020
If I'm understanding it correctly the olympic community is looking at testosterone levels for competing trans athletes...totally ignoring the physical advantages you can't hormone away.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:24 AM 02-14-2020
I agree this is a ridiculous loophole. Men and women are not anatomically the same. Men, on average (duh), are stronger, faster, and have faster twitch muscles. It's pure lunacy someone born as a man would be allowed to compete against women. Especially the "men" who transitioned MAINLY to be able to excel in sports.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:38 AM 02-14-2020
It was an awful idea to ever allow a person born as a male to enter into athletic events as a female. It's not woke, or being inclusive, or whatever dumbass term you want to use to justify it. It's stupid and needs to end already. I don't gaf how you "identify", your original plumbing identifies which events you can or can't enter. End of story.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:15 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I agree this is a ridiculous loophole. Men and women are not anatomically the same. Men, on average (duh), are stronger, faster, and have faster twitch muscles. It's pure lunacy someone born as a man would be allowed to compete against women. Especially the "men" who transitioned MAINLY to be able to excel in sports.
Whoa there, this is sexism.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:02 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Good, glad to hear it. If you are a boy identifying as a girl, just forget about sports or play them as a boy. Simple.
I can't disagree with this.

It's not a perfect world. It's not a world of total equality. It's not a world where you get everything you want.

If you're born with no arms or legs, you're not going to be competing in sports, period. You may want to, but you won't.

If your gender identity has malfunctioned, it's unfortunate. But it's going to have effects on your life. One of those effects may be not participating in sports with the gender with which you identify.

Basically, "I beg your pardon; I never promised you a rose garden."
[Reply]
tatorhog 12:08 PM 02-14-2020
Man, Usain Bolt was an amazing male runner and set some records that will be tough to beat.

Slap on a wig and call him Sally. Get ready to be totally amazed by what she could accomplish there.

Jenner has to be truly upset he didn't think of this sooner.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up