« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Barr tells Trump to lay off the tweets
Bob Dole 03:56 PM 02-13-2020
Finally someone with some stones..

i'll have to find an actual link.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:57 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Hey Kotter, you ever come up with an answer?
If you are referring to this...

Originally Posted by stevieray:

Curious, which word for word perfect translation?

....think hard before you answer.
Well, depending on precisely what you are asking....since we no longer have the original manuscripts, the closest would be the Dead Sea scrolls and the extant Hebrew, Koine Greek and Aramaic copies from the 4th Century that are at the Vatican, OR some would argue it is the subsequent Byzantium manuscripts or Alexandrian texts.

I suspect that answer is not satisfactory for you, as it would appear based on the authoritative and absolute 100% inerrant knowledge and wisdom that you, stevie, possesses...that you have it in your basement.

Your secret is safe with me... :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 12:01 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
If you are referring to this...

Well, depending on precisely what you are asking....since we no longer have the original manuscripts, the closest would be the Dead Sea scrolls and the extant Hebrew, Koine Greek and Aramaic copies from the 4th Century that are at the Vatican, OR some would argue it is the subsequent Byzantium manuscripts or Alexandrian texts.

I suspect that answer is not satisfactory for you, as it would appear based on the authoritative and absolute 100% inerrant knowledge and wisdom that you, stevie, possesses...that you have it in your basement.
word salad

"closest would be" is a DEFLECTION.

I knew you wouldn't answer, because your own words will destroy your accusation of calling Jesus a liar.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:03 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Yes, wrong is still wrong even if the majority participate in it.

That is why it's wrong for Trump to try to pervert the course of justice in the Stone case just as it was when it was Loretta Lynch or Eric Holder was doing it.
Am I reading you right that you actually think Barr is responding to Trump orders rather than acting on his own here?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:05 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
McCabe walks. DOJ will not pursue
Time for Barr to go IMO. Trump should fire him today for the imbalance of justice that's happening under him.

Minimally he should be forced to explain why Stone gets 9 years recommended, but McCabe walks free.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:07 PM 02-14-2020
Barr is a freaking joke, Stone gets 9 years, McCabe walks LOL. LOL @ people that thought Barr was legit.
[Reply]
Donger 12:08 PM 02-14-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:09 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Time for Barr to go IMO. Trump should fire him today for the imbalance of justice that's happening under him.

Minimally he should be forced to explain why Stone gets 9 years recommended, but McCabe walks free.
Is McCabe receiving his FBI pension?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:13 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Is McCabe receiving his FBI pension?
I'm sure Barr has submitted him, and Comey, and the lovers, for bonuses for their crimes. Again, the dude, like Granny, can't be gone fast enough for me. A complete unethical hack.

And I'm sure Stone will have 5 years added to his sentence once Barr is done.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:22 PM 02-14-2020

Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Barr is a freaking joke, Stone gets 9 years, McCabe walks LOL. LOL @ people that thought Barr was legit.
You two are nuts. You're not going to do better than Barr.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:26 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You two are nuts. You're not going to do better than Barr.
A vacancy would be better. At least it would save tax payer dollars.

That being said, you're OK with McCabe not facing charges after all we've learned?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:28 PM 02-14-2020
No Patt,they are not nuts. We are 4 fucking years into this shit.
One of the worst players in this game. Got something like 90 days in jail and some probation.
To let McCabe walk is a travesty of Justice
Barr has done nothing in his first year on the job.
And now its Trumps tweets are the reason.
First move after election. New AG.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:28 PM 02-14-2020
A vacancy would be better. At least it would save tax payer dollars.

That being said, you're OK with McCabe not facing charges after all we've learned?
It's certainly disappointing, but I'll wait to see how the Durham stuff shakes out before I lose faith in Barr.
[Reply]
Donger 12:29 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Barr has done nothing in his first year on the job.
That's funny.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:33 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It's certainly disappointing, but I'll wait to see how the Durham stuff shakes out before I lose faith in Barr.
Ya. Sorry, but I just dont see a Chiefs type 4th quarter coming from the Durham investigation.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:35 PM 02-14-2020
These people were demoted or fired from the DOJ and FBI.
What more do want?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up