Bob Dole 03:56 PM 02-13-2020
Finally someone with some stones..

i'll have to find an actual link.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:24 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
No.

Justice hasn't been perverted.

Tell me, were Lynch and Holder ever held accountable? why not?

bothers you a lot today, does it?
What would 'held accountable' mean for Lynch and Holder? Being an apparatchik is not a criminal offense.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:33 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
What would 'held accountable' mean for Lynch and Holder? Being an apparatchik is not a criminal offense.
You brought them up as the comparison.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:33 AM 02-14-2020
Not like Holder was ever held in contempt right?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 09:56 AM 02-14-2020
The group of people who can protest against this is pretty small.

It consists only of people who think the current administration shouldn't politicize the DOJ and people who protested the previous administration's hyper-politicization of the DOJ.

If you're for one administration doing something, then you can't complain when that same thing is used against you in the future. And it will be.
As usual, the important thing for conservatives is to have something... anything... to go well both sides are not just bad, but democrats are worse, no matter reality.

"Obama's hyper-politicization" :-):-)

Obama had a personal protector as the head of DOJ who personally stops investigations into the president?
[Reply]
banyon 09:59 AM 02-14-2020
Trump: I didn't interfere – but I have 'legal right to do so'
Trump is up and about, and giving us his first – relatively restrained – response to William Barr’s criticism last night (see earlier).

To summarise: I didn’t interfere in the Roger Stone case, but I could have if I wanted to, and if I had, that would have been fine. But I didn’t.

Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
“The President has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.” A.G. Barr This doesn’t mean that I do not have, as President, the legal right to do so, I do, but I have so far chosen not to!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...0811db2faf7b32
[Reply]
Taco John 11:10 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
LOL

The Right went absolutely ballistic over a 5 minute meeting on the Tarmac between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
You keep lying about this. The public record is that the meeting was 30 minutes.

And yes, we went ballistic over it, and rightfully so. It was shady as shit. So shady that Comey had to break all protocol and turn the whole thing into a cluster fuck.
[Reply]
Donger 11:12 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You keep lying about this. The public record is that the meeting was 30 minutes.

And yes, we went ballistic over it, and rightfully so. It was shady as shit. So shady that Comey had to break all protocol and turn the whole thing into a cluster ****.
It sure was. About as shady as Trump sending his personal attorney to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:13 AM 02-14-2020
Yes, wrong is still wrong even if the majority participate in it.

That is why it's wrong for Trump to try to pervert the course of justice in the Stone case just as it was when it was Loretta Lynch or Eric Holder was doing it.

Totally different... They were doing it during the investigation and trial phase... not during the Sentencing phase after an over the top recommendation from biased prosecutors...
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:14 AM 02-14-2020
Opps
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:15 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
It sure was. About as shady as Trump sending his personal attorney to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden.
Nutter ^^^^
[Reply]
Taco John 11:15 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This whole thing is a setup. Just like impeachment. They were trying to get the Democrats to bring Bill Barr into the house judiciary committee in a setting of high public interest. Barr is there to tee up Durham.
I'm right about this. ^^^^^^

The day after, news about Durham surfaces. This whole episode was about luring the House Judiciary committee into creating a forum for Barr to talk about Durham (only they don't know it yet).

We're going to see a continued drip of news about Durham's investigation between now and then.
[Reply]
Donger 11:19 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Nutter ^^^^
You don't think that Trump sent him? Or you don't think he was looking for dirt on Biden?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:30 AM 02-14-2020
McCabe walks. DOJ will not pursue
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:33 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
McCabe walks. DOJ will not pursue
Hannity and the other RWNJ idiots are wrong, again....get used to it.

:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 11:38 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Hannity and the other RWNJ idiots are wrong, again....get used to it.

:-)
Hey Kotter, you ever come up with an answer?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up