Washington DC and The Holy Land>Barr tells Trump to lay off the tweets
Bob Dole 03:56 PM 02-13-2020
Finally someone with some stones..

i'll have to find an actual link.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:27 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
In real News that matters.
Today Mitch McConnell said he plans to have all judicial vacancies filled by the end of the year.
Of course he does. This is, of course, the exact opposite of what he did during Obama's final year in office. It would be nice if you guys would just admit the hypocrisy and own it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:28 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I wouldn't be shocked if Barr resigns.
Fine by me. Maybe President Trump's next A.G. wouldn't be such a pussy and would actually do something meaningful to prosecute those actions of dirty Dems. For a change.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:30 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
At the moment they are not publicly making an issue of it, probably because they've stirred things up too much already, but I think we can probably guess where a show of disloyalty will lead. Barr's time will likely end like so many before, with Trump tweeting about how terrible they were and how glad everyone is that they are gone.
Nope.

Don't fall for this con. This was a calculated maneuver by Barr that he made with Trump's blessing.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:36 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Holder said he was Obama's wingman. Can you imagine what would happen if Barr said such a thing?

The left is so stupid.
LOL

The Right went absolutely ballistic over a 5 minute meeting on the Tarmac between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Barr turns the AG's office into Trump's personal law firm, shuts down the Mueller investigation, shuts down multiple other investigations into Trump, and blatantly interferes with the sentencing recommendation for Trump's buddy. And you think that makes Barr a hero.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:36 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Nope.

Don't fall for this con. This was a calculated maneuver by Barr that he made with Trump's blessing.
:-)

We'll just file this under your Mueller, Stormy & Avenatti bs.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:37 AM 02-14-2020

^projection^
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:43 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Fine by me. Maybe President Trump's next A.G. wouldn't be such a pussy and would actually do something meaningful to prosecute those actions of dirty Dems. For a change.
“These things take time” - Bill Barr
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:17 AM 02-14-2020
We know generally what he expects from an AG in cases that involve him from how he treated Sessions. Barr seems to have failed his first test and now the undermine-tweeting has begun. I am guessing it ends the same way.
Barr has stopped 6 DOJ investigations into Trump.

This is theater, but only because Barr wants to try to maintain some semblance of not protecting the president.

He probably is mad Trump is making it harder to do his job of protecting Trump.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:27 AM 02-14-2020
Barr is easily the best AG to serve in my lifetime.

In Inheriting the most corrupt DOJ since Hoover he's got one hell of a job to do. Hopefully Trump shuts up and let's him do it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:37 AM 02-14-2020
LOL

The Right went absolutely ballistic over a 5 minute meeting on the Tarmac between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Barr turns the AG's office into Trump's personal law firm, shuts down the Mueller investigation, shuts down multiple other investigations into Trump, and blatantly interferes with the sentencing recommendation for Trump's buddy. And you think that makes Barr a hero.

You pivot from your opinion that President Donald John Trump has made Barr's DoJ his personal law firm, to something that prevents you from having to say that Barry didn't make Holder's and Lynch's DoJs his personal law firm.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:42 AM 02-14-2020
The group of people who can protest against this is pretty small.

It consists only of people who think the current administration shouldn't politicize the DOJ and people who protested the previous administration's hyper-politicization of the DOJ.

If you're for one administration doing something, then you can't complain when that same thing is used against you in the future. And it will be.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:49 AM 02-14-2020

If you're for one administration doing something, then you can't complain when that same thing is used against you in the future. And it will be.
Yes you can.

Wrong is always wrong. Other kids did it too is not an excuse.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:05 AM 02-14-2020
The group of people who can protest against this is pretty small.

It consists only of people who think the current administration shouldn't politicize the DOJ and people who protested the previous administration's hyper-politicization of the DOJ.

Considering that I voted against Obama twice and I was a pretty harsh critic of him while he was in office, I think I'm one of the few who has been consistent on these matters.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:08 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Yes you can.

Wrong is always wrong. Other kids did it too is not an excuse.
Yes, wrong is still wrong even if the majority participate in it.

That is why it's wrong for Trump to try to pervert the course of justice in the Stone case just as it was when it was Loretta Lynch or Eric Holder was doing it.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:14 AM 02-14-2020

pervert the course of justice
No.

Justice hasn't been perverted.

Tell me, were Lynch and Holder ever held accountable? why not?

bothers you a lot today, does it?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up