< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Barr tells Trump to lay off the tweets
Bob Dole 03:56 PM 02-13-2020
Finally someone with some stones..

i'll have to find an actual link.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:48 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
... you accused Rudy of being apart of the 9-11 conspiracy....
Huh? When did I ever do that?

I'm not a big fan of Rudy, but I've never accused him of being apart (sic) of the 9-11 conspiracy.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:49 AM 02-14-2020
Barr is doing this to pretend he has some real independence from Trump and nothing more. If I didn't know better I'd say it was orchestrated.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:55 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Huh? When did I ever do that?

I'm not a big fan of Rudy, but I've never accused him of being apart (sic) of the 9-11 conspiracy.
GOOGLE BUILDING 7
[Reply]
Taco John 02:12 AM 02-14-2020
I'm very proud of the stand I've taken on 9/11. There is nothing you can say that will shake my confidence.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:12 AM 02-14-2020
I'm very proud of the stand I've taken on 9/11. There is nothing you can say that will shake my confidence.
:-)

Exactly.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:52 AM 02-14-2020
Choosing conscience over conformity comes with costs. Having people much dumber than I am ridicule me isn't too high a cost to bear, though. I will get by.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:55 AM 02-14-2020
Choosing conscience over conformity comes with costs. Having people much dumber than I am ridicule me isn't too high a cost to bear, though. I will get by.
You arent smarter than anyone, infact you are so unhinged even the conservative leaning WSJ wrote about you

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB119587208818602847
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:58 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Why would Barry resign? It's not as if the tweets are something Barr didn't know about when he took the position, after all. Barr's response to this was basically "Don, I've got this".
I hope you are right. But the way I read it is that he is pretty frustrated with Trump making it public before he had a chance to do his job.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:10 AM 02-14-2020
That's right bitches. The WSJ wrote about me. My exploits against the #FakeNews are legendary and span decades.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:13 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
"In the interview with ABC News, Barr fiercely defended his actions and said it had nothing to do with the president. He said he was supportive of Stone’s convictions but thought the sentencing recommendation of seven to nine years was excessive. When news outlets reported the seven to nine year sentencing recommendation last Monday, Barr said he thought it was spin."

Barr is a Deep State!
You joke, but lou Dobbs spent some time on fox news calling Barr deep state.

Conservatives have zero idea how crazy they sound to the rest of the country.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:18 AM 02-14-2020
Trump's response is basically

"I love you Bill, and I'm thrilled to have you. But I'll tweet whatever the hell I want."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9334986.html
Keep tweeting, Don... but on this particular issue you better take McConnells advice and put a fucking sock in it
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:22 AM 02-14-2020
Also, if Barr doesn't want Trump tweeting about this stuff, perhaps Barr should not be keeping Mueller investigation attorneys who (reportedly) lie about sentencing recommendations. He could also get his DOJ to stop refusing to prosecute those the IG refer for prosecution.

I mean, that might help a bit.
Again, just like Granny, the dude's not doing his job. Like Granny he's a, "We'll get to that next week/month/year" kinda dude.

Comey, the lovers, and so many other dirty Dems are still free, and it's bullshit.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:04 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It might, but this seems different to me. In any event, Trump would be foolish give Barr any reason to leave, much more so to fire him. When Trump inevitably continues to tweet about DoJ issues, we'll see if he can avoid crossing the line that forces Barr to walk away.
We know generally what he expects from an AG in cases that involve him from how he treated Sessions. Barr seems to have failed his first test and now the undermine-tweeting has begun. I am guessing it ends the same way.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:17 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
We know generally what he expects from an AG in cases that involve him from how he treated Sessions. Barr seems to have failed his first test and now the undermine-tweeting has begun. I am guessing it ends the same way.
Nah, Barr is the best he can hope for and he knows it
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:25 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I wouldn't be shocked if Barr resigns.
Barr isn't resigning. It's obvious from Trump's calm and careful response that Barr got permission in advance from Trump to say exactly what he said.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up