Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Barr tells Trump to lay off the tweets
Bob Dole 03:56 PM 02-13-2020
Finally someone with some stones..

i'll have to find an actual link.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:07 PM 02-13-2020
Well it's not like Barr is doing his job, so who cares.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:09 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Well, I guess Barr's going to have to go now. Disloyalty, treason, presidential harassment, something.
Why does he have to go? The WH doesn't have a problem with what he said. Why should anyone else?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:18 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I wouldn't be shocked if Barr resigns.
Why would Barry resign? It's not as if the tweets are something Barr didn't know about when he took the position, after all. Barr's response to this was basically "Don, I've got this".
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:20 PM 02-13-2020
Well, I guess Barr's going to have to go now. Disloyalty, treason, presidential harassment, something.
Are you really so far gone that you think Trump doesn't realize that his tweets aren't universal positives?
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:24 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Why does he have to go? The WH doesn't have a problem with what he said. Why should anyone else?
At the moment they are not publicly making an issue of it, probably because they've stirred things up too much already, but I think we can probably guess where a show of disloyalty will lead. Barr's time will likely end like so many before, with Trump tweeting about how terrible they were and how glad everyone is that they are gone.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:29 PM 02-13-2020
At the moment they are not publicly making an issue of it, probably because they've stirred things up too much already, but I think we can probably guess where a show of disloyalty will lead. Barr's time will likely end like so many before, with Trump tweeting about how terrible they were and how glad everyone is that they are gone.
It might, but this seems different to me. In any event, Trump would be foolish give Barr any reason to leave, much more so to fire him. When Trump inevitably continues to tweet about DoJ issues, we'll see if he can avoid crossing the line that forces Barr to walk away.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:33 PM 02-13-2020

I must have missed it when he nuked Rosenstein, and broomed him out of all power. Hell, that's one many on the right wish he had done long ago.

Anything can happen in life, but come on.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:31 PM 02-13-2020
Also, if Barr doesn't want Trump tweeting about this stuff, perhaps Barr should not be keeping Mueller investigation attorneys who (reportedly) lie about sentencing recommendations. He could also get his DOJ to stop refusing to prosecute those the IG refer for prosecution.

I mean, that might help a bit.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:33 PM 02-13-2020
negative speculation

film @ 11
[Reply]
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-14-2020
This whole thing is a setup. Just like impeachment. They were trying to get the Democrats to bring Bill Barr into the house judiciary committee in a setting of high public interest. Barr is there to tee up Durham.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:31 AM 02-14-2020
If Holder did this to Obama this place would be going back shit and Taco would be posting terrible conspiracy theories that Obama was about to be sent to GITMO
[Reply]
Taco John 12:47 AM 02-14-2020
Holder said he was Obama's wingman. Can you imagine what would happen if Barr said such a thing?

The left is so stupid.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:51 AM 02-14-2020
He also told Congress he wears two hats.
One political and one judicial.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:52 AM 02-14-2020
And I heard Hope Hicks is on her way back to the Whitehouse.
So libs will be offended.
Impeach!!!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:43 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Holder said he was Obama's wingman. Can you imagine what would happen if Barr said such a thing?

The left is so stupid.
I'm not the left Mr.Building 7 but it is funny you accused Rudy of being apart of the 9-11 conspiracy now he's Trumps wingman.

Is Hillary in jail yet as many of your threads said would happen?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up