ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Barr tells Trump to lay off the tweets
Bob Dole 03:56 PM 02-13-2020
Finally someone with some stones..










i'll have to find an actual link.
[Reply]
Donger 05:13 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Sounds like a ball washer. :-)
Sounds like he's had enough, actually.

:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:14 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sounds like he's had enough, actually.

:-)
:-) Sounds like he's making sure the Durham probe isn't tainted by calls of bias...
[Reply]
Pogue 05:15 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sounds like he's had enough, actually.

:-)
Whatever you want to tell yourself, little man. :-)
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 05:15 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
PR
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
No, far from it....it’s just bullshit from Barr.

He’s covering his ass because DOJ career prosecutors are standing up to political interference.

Barr had his chance to stand with the DOJ, and he did not, and in the end, will not.

Judge ACTIONS, not WORDS...
Exactly.

Barr has been Trump's lapdog from the very beginning. He told Trump he was going to have to say some things in order to try to make it look like he's not just another one of Trump's servile puppy dogs. This is an orchestrated maneuver that Barr made with Trump's complete approval.

Barr's actions ever since he took office speak a helluva lot louder than the interview he gave today. He's just feeling some heat and he's trying to make himself look better.
[Reply]
D2112 05:17 PM 02-13-2020
^^^^Lex’s TDS alarm clock went off again
[Reply]
Donger 05:17 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Whatever you want to tell yourself, little man. :-)
Barr just publicly bitch-slapped your president and his boss. That's funny, don't you think?
[Reply]
Pogue 05:52 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Barr just publicly bitch-slapped your president and his boss. That's funny, don't you think?
You tend to fall for soap opera hysterics from CNN etc. So no surprise there.

Somebody already pointed out the real reason for his comments. It wasn’t to bitch slap the President.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:55 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by :
Barr tells Trump to lay off the twinkies
Finally someone with some stones.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:56 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Exactly.

Barr has been Trump's lapdog from the very beginning. He told Trump he was going to have to say some things in order to try to make it look like he's not just another one of Trump's servile puppy dogs. This is an orchestrated maneuver that Barr made with Trump's complete approval.

Barr's actions ever since he took office speak a helluva lot louder than the interview he gave today. He's just feeling some heat and he's trying to make himself look better.
They worked it all out without talking about any DOJ business.

You guys realize you've not produced a single factual thing in this Stone crap.
[Reply]
Donger 05:57 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
You tend to fall for soap opera hysterics from CNN etc. So no surprise there.

Somebody already pointed out the real reason for his comments. It wasn’t to bitch slap the President.
:-)

Let's see if Trump continues to tweet about the DOJ, eh?
[Reply]
stevieray 05:57 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Exactly.

Barr has been Trump's lapdog from the very beginning. He told Trump he was going to have to say some things in order to try to make it look like he's not just another one of Trump's servile puppy dogs. This is an orchestrated maneuver that Barr made with Trump's complete approval.

Barr's actions ever since he took office speak a helluva lot louder than the interview he gave today. He's just feeling some heat and he's trying to make himself look better.
^Batting .000 since 2016^
[Reply]
stevieray 05:58 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
You tend to fall for soap opera hysterics from CNN etc. So no surprise there.
so salacious!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:08 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Here you go, Senator:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/barr...ry?id=68963276
"In the interview with ABC News, Barr fiercely defended his actions and said it had nothing to do with the president. He said he was supportive of Stone’s convictions but thought the sentencing recommendation of seven to nine years was excessive. When news outlets reported the seven to nine year sentencing recommendation last Monday, Barr said he thought it was spin."

Barr is a Deep State!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:15 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
No, far from it....it’s just bullshit from Barr.

He’s covering his ass because DOJ career prosecutors are standing up to political interference.

Barr had his chance to stand with the DOJ, and he did not, and in the end, will not.

Judge ACTIONS, not WORDS...
“DOJ career prosecutors”

You just identified the problem.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:19 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Exactly.

Barr has been Trump's lapdog from the very beginning. He told Trump he was going to have to say some things in order to try to make it look like he's not just another one of Trump's servile puppy dogs. This is an orchestrated maneuver that Barr made with Trump's complete approval.

Barr's actions ever since he took office speak a helluva lot louder than the interview he gave today. He's just feeling some heat and he's trying to make himself look better.
Christ....

The entire DOJ IS Barry and Hillary’s lapdog. Trump has the stones to call it out for what it is.....
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up