ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Barr tells Trump to lay off the tweets
Bob Dole 03:56 PM 02-13-2020
Finally someone with some stones..










i'll have to find an actual link.
[Reply]
Donger 03:57 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Finally someone with some stones..










i'll have to find an actual link.
Here you go, Senator:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/barr...ry?id=68963276
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:58 PM 02-13-2020
https://apple.news/AaoPvdmccTZy-rAeH8nhqfQ
[Reply]
Donger 03:58 PM 02-13-2020
When asked directly if he had a problem with the president’s tweets, Barr responded, “Yes. Well, I have a problem with some of, some of the tweets. As I said at my confirmation hearing, I think the essential role of the attorney general is to keep law enforcement, the criminal process sacrosanct to make sure there is no political interference in it. And I have done that and I will continue to do that,” adding, “And I’m happy to say that, in fact the president has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.”
[Reply]
eDave 04:04 PM 02-13-2020
PR
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:16 PM 02-13-2020
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Cosmos 04:20 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Finally someone with some stones..


i'll have to find an actual link.
No, far from it....itís just bullshit from Barr.

Heís covering his ass because DOJ career prosecutors are standing up to political interference.

Barr had his chance to stand with the DOJ, and he did not, and in the end, will not.

Judge ACTIONS, not WORDS...
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:24 PM 02-13-2020
More Nutter^^
[Reply]
stevieray 04:27 PM 02-13-2020
ooooooh, so salacious!

watch....
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:28 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Spoiler!
I don't expect that either. Just on a case like this or others that are similar. He probably won't hold off though like you say. IMO he lacks personal discipline at times.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:30 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
IMO he lacks personal discipline at times.
He's playing the game.

.....and quite well.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:41 PM 02-13-2020
It's weird. You would think that Barr would have a conversation with Trump saying "Mr. President, on this issue, I really think the tweeting is detrimental to me and my ability to do my job. My advise to you is to stop tweeting, on this issue at least".

But, maybe he had that conversation and Trump was like..."Thanks for your advice. I'll keep tweeting..."
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:03 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
No, far from it....itís just bullshit from Barr.

Heís covering his ass because DOJ career prosecutors are standing up to political interference.

Barr had his chance to stand with the DOJ, and he did not, and in the end, will not.

Judge ACTIONS, not WORDS...
:-)
[Reply]
Pogue 05:08 PM 02-13-2020
Sounds like a ball washer. :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:08 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
It's weird. You would think that Barr would have a conversation with Trump saying "Mr. President, on this issue, I really think the tweeting is detrimental to me and my ability to do my job. My advise to you is to stop tweeting, on this issue at least".

But, maybe he had that conversation and Trump was like..."Thanks for your advice. I'll keep tweeting..."
Or as he clearly states there has bee no communication of any kind. You know. to avoid any sense of impropriety whatsoever.

But it's a lot more fun for the TDS sufferers to just manufacture OUTRAGE!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up