ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The continued assault on free speech from the hyper-sensitive right
RodeoPants2 01:59 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by :
When referring to presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg, who is hoping to become the first openly gay nominee of a major political party, Rep. Sandy Salmon said just talking about him in class wouldn't trigger notifying parents but discussing his sexual orientation might.
lol the right have zero interest in actually protecting free expression

https://whotv.com/2020/02/10/bill-wo...ed-curriculum/
[Reply]
stevieray 09:02 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
nope.

He's the first viable openly gay candidate
YUP.

See? That HAS to be the preamble.. it makes him "special" to you.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:10 PM 02-13-2020
:-) Stupid thread once again...
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:18 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
YUP.

Hi dummy,

You said that was the only was mattered about him. Which is ridiculous, of course. In fact, his homosexuality has not helped his rise in the standings. If anything, it has harmed it because of bigoted voters like you.

It's always about identity politics with the whiny entitled right.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:22 PM 02-13-2020
Hi dummy,

You said that was the only was mattered about him. Which is ridiculous, of course. In fact, his homosexuality has not helped his rise in the standings. If anything, it has harmed it because of bigoted voters like you.

It's always about identity politics with the whiny entitled right.
This statement proves your stupidity...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:07 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Not a free speech issue.
When I see such blatant reframing of matters by trolls, I actually take heart.

It signals to me that even they sense that their shit is foul. So rather than defend actual assaults on free speech by the hypersensitive, they try to muddy the discourse by pretending that everything is just as foul, if you twist your perspective just enough.

That is a 'last throes' convulsion of trolling, a promising sign of fatigue and despair in the realization of the inanity and ineffectuality of their battle.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:11 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
When I see such blatant reframing of matters by trolls, I actually take heart.

It signals to me that even they sense that their shit is foul. So rather than defend actual assaults on free speech by the hypersensitive, they try to muddy the discourse by pretending that everything is just as foul, if you twist your perspective just enough.

That is a 'last throes' convulsion of trolling, a promising sign of fatigue and despair in the realization of the inanity and ineffectuality of their battle.
You are a glass half full kind of guy. :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:12 PM 02-13-2020
Why is it hard to discuss he is the girl in his queerness? Should be discussed and openly explain it. Mayor Pete has butt sex. Is that bad to deal with this reality?
[Reply]
Bump 10:59 PM 02-13-2020
lmao, OP hates free speech and the idea of people having rights. Hmmm, what to do? it says.

Make a thread projecting myself onto right-wingers, again!
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:04 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
YUP.

BINGO! :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 11:05 PM 02-13-2020
Hi dummy,

You said that was the only was mattered about him.
it will be brought up every time...... see you for example..
[Reply]
Bowser 11:09 PM 02-13-2020
Hi dummy,

It's always about identity politics with the whiny entitled right
Please remind us who brought up his homosexuality in this thread, if you don't mind.

[Reply]
vailpass 11:13 PM 02-13-2020
Bone smoker starts falsely titled thread about rump ranger, proceeds to scream at sky.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:16 PM 02-14-2020
nope. he's got plenty going for him and in fact I worry about his homosexuality and the putrid homophobes

He's the first viable openly gay candidate from a major party, which is noteworthy considering gay people couldn't even marry in most of the country 5 years ago
It is definitely noteworthy. My point is simply that the idea they would need to get any parents' permission to discuss the fact that he's gay is patently ridiculous.
[Reply]
scho63 02:20 PM 02-14-2020
RodeoShitHisPants2x's with another fantastic thread......:-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:35 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
It is definitely noteworthy. My point is simply that the idea they would need to get any parents' permission to discuss the fact that he's gay is patently ridiculous.
Yes very obviously
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up