ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Impeachment 2.0: The Roger Stone Chronicles
petegz28 10:16 AM 02-13-2020
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ger-stone-case


:-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:12 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Don't know and you don't know it hasn't happened either.
That's correct. I don't. Hopefully Trump hasn't done this.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:14 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's correct. I don't. Hopefully Trump hasn't done this.
No one with half a brain gives a fuck.
[Reply]
Donger 11:15 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No one with half a brain gives a ****.
That's probably accurate, just not the way you think.

You really want to set the precedent of POTUS interfering in cases. In this case, ordering a reduction of a sentence of one of his BFFs? Or, are you just okay with it when the POTUS happens to be a Republican?
[Reply]
petegz28 11:16 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
As has been mentioned, Bubba wasn't POTUS at the time.
That's only one piece of it. Lynch worked for Obama who was President at the time.

You keep playing obtuse. In about 5 years you will get your wish.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:17 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, then you don't care that the DOJ is supposed to be independent from the White House, despite POTUS' power to pardon.
Tell me where in the Constitution it states that.

Originally Posted by :
And you're fine with setting this precedent for the next Democrat POTUS.
No you did that with the impeachment. In this case, you act as if Democrat presidents haven't already blurred the lines themselves with their DOJs.

You don't really care either. All you care about is get Trump.
[Reply]
Donger 11:19 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
That's only one piece of it. Lynch worked for Obama who was President at the time.

You keep playing obtuse. In about 5 years you will get your wish.
Yes, that's accurate. What about it?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:20 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's probably accurate, just not the way you think.

You really want to set the precedent of POTUS interfering in cases. In this case, ordering a reduction of a sentence of one of his BFFs? Or, are you just okay with it when the POTUS happens to be a Republican?
Why do you keep creating your own narratives and qualifiers all the time?

Oh yea I know why, that's all you got.
[Reply]
Donger 11:21 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Tell me where in the Constitution it states that.
It doesn't, nor have I claimed it does. What's your point?

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No you did that with the impeachment. In this case, you act as if Democrat presidents haven't already blurred the lines themselves with their DOJs.

You don't really care either. All you care about is get Trump.
That Trump should have been impeached for the abuse of power that he displayed in the Zelensky call? Yes, absolutely.
[Reply]
Donger 11:22 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Why do you keep creating your own narratives and qualifiers all the time?

Oh yea I know why, that's all you got.
If Trump did this, HE created it. Not me.

Will you have the honesty to answer or not?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:23 AM 02-13-2020
You have zero proof Trump did this.
Fagit
[Reply]
Donger 11:24 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You have zero proof Trump did this.
pillowbiterit
Have I claimed that I do, twunt?
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:31 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You have zero proof Trump did this.
pillowbiterit
Why plant your flag on the "he's innocent" hill again? Since you (collectively) would defend him even if he did do it, you may as well start there.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:32 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Inappropriate but not impeachable. But I don't think this happened. Barr has been pretty much straight forward on everything.
Inappropriate seems too strong to me. I’d go with not a best practice due to potential political problems* based on appearance.m

————
* Both personal and wrt confidence in the system
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:33 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, then you don't care that the DOJ is supposed to be independent from the White House, despite POTUS' power to pardon. And you're fine with setting this precedent for the next Democrat POTUS.
.................

You keep saying Independent... Please provide proof of the last independent DoJ. I'll wait.........
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:33 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Why plant your flag on the "he's innocent" hill again? Since you (collectively) would defend him even if he did do it, you may as well start there.
Well considering the courts said there was no basis for the investigation and infact two of the warrants were illegal.. Yeah.........
[Reply]
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up