ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 38
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Impeachment 2.0: The Roger Stone Chronicles
petegz28 10:16 AM 02-13-2020
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ger-stone-case


:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:09 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
You didn't answer my question. Please don't make things up.

I don't think that it's a thread about impeaching Trump again.

So what? Well, as I've said, that would be contrary to the historical independence of the DOJ from the WH/politics that Barr just mentioned.
You didnt answer mine....

Stop hiding
[Reply]
Donger 01:13 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
You didnt answer mine....

Stop hiding
Say please.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:17 AM 02-15-2020
Frum on Showtime's 'The Circus' - "'the game' [of impeachment] isn't removal. . . . 'the game' is putting things on the table for the next election, so people see what they are voting for."
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:40 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Frum on Showtime's 'The Circus' - "'the game' [of impeachment] isn't removal. . . . 'the game' is putting things on the table for the next election, so people see what they are voting for."
Well duh. When you know the Senate will cover up any all Trump's crimes, the next best solution is to lay all out publicly and loudly.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:14 AM 02-15-2020
Throwing temper tantrums is loudly?

Wow.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:00 AM 02-15-2020
Hey Pat here is Donger saying not following tradition is an impeachable offense.

Originally Posted by Donger:
No, I wouldn't. I'd impeach him for yet another abuse of power, again, though.
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Another abuse of power??? :-)
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes.
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So you think Trump pardoning someone isn't an abuse of power, but Trump asking the DoJ which he is head of, to reduce a sentence (not that he did) is?

That's the kind of leap only a TDS sufferer like yourself could get to.

Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes. As you probably know, POTUS is given that power by the Constitution.

Again, the DOJ has been tacitly and historically independent of the Executive Branch. You really want to set the precedent of POTUS interfering in cases. In this case, ordering a reduction of a sentence of one of his BFFs? Or, are you just okay with it when the POTUS happens to be a Republican?

[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:46 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Throwing temper tantrums is loudly?

Wow.
Next thing you know, there might be years worth of investigations and people chanting lock him up at democratic political rallies.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:47 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Next thing you know, there might be years worth of investigations and people chanting lock him up at democratic political rallies.
Link? Interested to see this.
[Reply]
Donger 11:13 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Hey Pat here is Donger saying not following tradition is an impeachable offense.
Do you actually not understand that having a POTUS directing and interfering in DOJ cases to go after foes or trying to protect allies is an abuse of his power?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:21 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Next thing you know, there might be years worth of investigations and people chanting lock him up at democratic political rallies.
You are right on the years part....:-)

at least 4 more.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:30 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Hey Pat here is Donger saying not following tradition is an impeachable offense.
He has some dangerous principles.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:41 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do you actually not understand that having a POTUS directing and interfering in DOJ cases to go after foes or trying to protect allies is an abuse of his power?
Do you have examples of this?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:13 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do you actually not understand that having a POTUS directing and interfering in DOJ cases to go after foes or trying to protect allies is an abuse of his power?
Do you actually not understand that your entire argument is fueled by supposition and runs counter to what Barr has stated? Keep fucking that chicken though.
[Reply]
Donger 01:26 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Do you actually not understand that your entire argument is fueled by supposition and runs counter to what Barr has stated? Keep ****ing that chicken though.
Yes. Do you actually think that Trump would have picked Barr without making sure that he wasn't getting another Sessions?
[Reply]
seamonster 01:40 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do you actually not understand that having a POTUS directing and interfering in DOJ cases to go after foes or trying to protect allies is an abuse of his power?
Every president since George Washington has been accused of abuse of power. It's a meaningless term used by warring political parties and has taken on a whole new level of stupidity with the TDS crowd.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 38
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up