ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Stone:7-9 years Fed Prosecuters ask
F150 06:03 PM 02-10-2020

BREAKING: Federal prosecutors ask judge to sentence Trump confidant Roger Stone to serve between 7 and 9 years in prison.
-@AP

— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) February 10, 2020



Get the feeling Trump needs to avoid getting anywhere near this.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:01 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're not a prosecutor anymore? So your just ripping off a different employer now?

I'll ad hom dishonest attackers of a man who really didn't much wrong, when I already laid out this case before and gave my opinion Stone should be pardoned while you passive aggressively attack with fake academic attempts. That's being a waste of time to me. I've heard all the same arguments before ad nauseum. Oh and as I said many times before, I don't do questions especially rhetorical. You just want to keep arguing it endlessly.

IMO Stone should be pardoned for the reasons I gave. Don't agree. Touch shit.
I never heard that one before. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 03:02 PM 02-11-2020
Oh man... BEP's a fecal freak?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:03 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I never heard that one before. :-)
I don't think it's going to catch on with most of the country.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:03 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I never heard that one before. :-)
:-) Yeah, that was a helluva typo. Using someone else's crappy computer and keyboard while I shop for a new Mac. Though I make a lot of typos being a lousy typist.
[Reply]
Donger 03:04 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
:-) Yeah, that was a helluva typo. Using someone else's crappy computer and keyboard while I shop for a new Mac.
You put crap on someone else's computer?

Jesus, see a head-shrinker ASAP. And don't put poop on her.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:05 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
Believing that there was sufficient evidence to convict Stone under American laws makes me a fascist?

Is that your claim?
Twisting it into a strawman.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:08 PM 02-11-2020
Again for banyon and Beau--
The Stalinist Show Trial of Roger Stone

https://soundcloud.com/21wire/the-st...of-roger-stone
Another example of the perversion of due process which banyon supports here and in the impeachment inquiry. So that's twice.
Whole case against him is lies, within lies, within lies.

I don't he'll listen to this.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:10 PM 02-11-2020
Another prosecutor resigns. At least these guys refuse to be a part of this banana republic abortion of justice.

New: Another prosecutor in Roger Stone's case has withdrawn after DOJ said it was reconsidering its sentencing recommendation. Jonathan Kravis "has resigned as an Assistant United States Attorney and therefore no longer represents the government in this case." pic.twitter.com/eXbBjhXNFW

— Brad Heath (@bradheath) February 11, 2020

[Reply]
banyon 03:11 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Twisting it into a strawman.
Are you talking about this post, where you completely misstate what he was charged with?

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Criminalizing political behavior or hauling people in to be questioned over it with the threat of a perjury charge if you don't recall every detail from 2 years ago....is pretty fascist if you ask me. So yes, you are being a fascist.
There was nothing in the charging document about the content of Stone's political speech, and again, it wasn't "every little detail". It was volumes of detail or entire communications that he directly lied about.

So, disagreeing with your rampant mischaracterization of what the charging document clearly reads is what you think makes me a "fascist"?
[Reply]
banyon 03:12 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Another prosecutor resigns. At least these guys refuse to be a part of this banana republic abortion of justice.

So Barr is putting his thumb on the scale? Is that what's going on?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:13 PM 02-11-2020
It's no crime to be in contact with wikileaks nor is that even worthy of any hearing. If one thinks so, it's fascist. The whole premise of the trial is fake. It all came out of the Stalinist Mueller probe, where no evidence of the Russian collusion was found, so Stone's case is based on no crime found either. It was to buttress the official fiction of Russian interference.

Nothing but a score settling case because Stone is a political operative/trickster that Democrats hate. Even people who disagree with this trial see it as a farce.
This is what a fascist state does to people. It used to go on in foreign countries but has come home to America. It's legal fraud and corruption. banyon supports this.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:14 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
So Barr is putting his thumb on the scale? Is that what's going on?
Obviously.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:15 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
So Barr is putting his thumb on the scale? Is that what's going on?
Based on what's come out so far, its seems that either the Mueller team wasn't honest about what they were going to recommend, or the DOJ is falsely using such a claim as cover for re-visiting that recommendation.
[Reply]
Donger 03:15 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
the Stalinist Mueller probe
:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 03:15 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
So Barr is putting his thumb on the scale? Is that what's going on?
Barr (or someone at headquarters) apparently thinks these guys were.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up