ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 33
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Stone:7-9 years Fed Prosecuters ask
F150 06:03 PM 02-10-2020

BREAKING: Federal prosecutors ask judge to sentence Trump confidant Roger Stone to serve between 7 and 9 years in prison.
-@AP

— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) February 10, 2020

Get the feeling Trump needs to avoid getting anywhere near this.
[Reply]
Donger 02:48 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Why would Trump have done this, if he did? Why wouldn't he just pardon him?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:48 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
30 per, so they're asking for them to run consecutively, which would get you to 5 years, not counting the other 6 charges, which would be more than enough to get you to the 7 figure.
Ah, got it. Thanks.
[Reply]
banyon 02:48 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

The Stalinist Show Trial of Roger Stone

https://21stcenturywire.com/2019/11/...f-roger-stone/

Banyon's kind of justice.
Ah yes, complain about me using the New York Times, but you cite to:

Originally Posted by :
21st Century Wire is a conspiracy and conjecture site run by Patrick Henningsen. Henningsen has ties to both Infowars and Alex Jones, also known for fake news and broad conspiracies. They also seem to have ties to, or at least to be pro-Russian in much of their content. Specifically Russian Today (RT) the state run Russian news outlet.

[Reply]
banyon 02:50 PM 02-11-2020
You're not a prosecutor anymore? So your just ripping off a different employer now?

I'll ad hom dishonest attackers when I already laid out this case before and gave my opinion Stone should be pardoned while you passive aggressively attack with fake academic attempts. Cuz you're a waste of time. I've heard all the same arguments before ad nauseum. Oh and as I said many times before, I don't do questions especially rhetorical.

IMO Stone should be pardoned for the reasons I gave.
You don't do logical discussions, and never have. That's always been the problem.
[Reply]
Donger 02:50 PM 02-11-2020
Ah yes, complain about me using the New York Times, but you cite to:
Same thing, man!

:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:50 PM 02-11-2020
You're not a prosecutor anymore?

I'll ad hom dishonest fascists when I already laid out this case before. Cuz you're a waste of time. I've heard all the same arguments before ad nauseum. Oh and as I said many times before, I don't do questions especially rhetorical.

IMO Stone should be pardoned.
ad hom + ad nauseum =

[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:52 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why would Trump have done this, if he did? Why wouldn't he just pardon him?
Why wouldnt the DoJ start an investigation into the Bidens? All good questions. Trump has shown a propensity to not dirty his hands in these matters, and has operated the Executive Branch like a mob boss. So he sends out a tweet, and likely puts the screws to the DoJ behind closed doors. At this point though, he really should have just pardoned Stone since we now see that his 5th Avenue theory checks out. His supporters dont care what he does.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:53 PM 02-11-2020
You were too fast for me vail. I edited my post. I don't edit in preview but on the board directly.

Although, banyon does have fascists views.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:53 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by :
“The Department was shocked to see the sentencing recommendation in the filing in the Stone case last night,” the official told Fox News. “The sentencing recommendation was not what had been briefed to the Department.”

It should come as no surprise that we get such a comment.
[Reply]
banyon 02:54 PM 02-11-2020
You were too fast for me vail. I edited my post. I don't edit in preview but on the board directly.

Such as?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:54 PM 02-11-2020
You don't do logical discussions, and never have. That's always been the problem.
In your OPINION.

Seems to me you agreed with some of those in the past and even pos repped a few. I thought you weren't a partisan hack back then.

You can't be counted on to be a partisan hack today with your TDS. You never break from the left's talking points on Trump or many connected to him.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:55 PM 02-11-2020

I swear to god that's never happened to me before. I'm just under a lot of pressure lately.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:57 PM 02-11-2020
Such as?
What part of "I don't redo arguments or do questions" did you not understand.

I already noted on which is regarding Stone's trial.
[Reply]
banyon 02:59 PM 02-11-2020
In your OPINION.

Seems to me you agreed with some of those in the past and even pos repped a few. I thought you weren't a partisan hack back then.

You can't be counted on to be a partisan hack today with your TDS. You never break from the left's talking points on Trump or many connected to him.
Yeah, I think we agreed that the Iraq War was an unnecessary boondoggle based on deceptions.

But you've pretty much attacked me ever since regardless of the issue.
[Reply]
banyon 03:00 PM 02-11-2020
What part of "I don't redo arguments or do questions" did you not understand.

I already noted on which is regarding Stone's trial.
Believing that there was sufficient evidence to convict Stone under American laws makes me a fascist?

Is that your claim?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 33
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up