ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Records show Trump properties lied, charged government far higher rates than claimed
Rent A Troll 12:36 PM 02-08-2020
The next time a Dem is in the White House, I can't imagine how fun it's going to be to throw in your faces about every whiny accusation of corruption that none of you gave any shits at all about Donald Trump paying his own businesses millions of government dollars and lying about it. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did...
You deserved it.

Originally Posted by :
President Trump’s company charges the Secret Service for the rooms agents use while protecting him at his luxury properties — billing U.S. taxpayers at rates as high as $650 per night, according to federal records and people who have seen receipts.

Those charges, compiled here for the first time, show that Trump has an unprecedented — and largely hidden — business relationship with his own government. When Trump visits his clubs in Palm Beach, Fla., and Bedminster, N.J., the service needs space to post guards and store equipment.

Trump’s company says it charges only minimal fees. But Secret Service records do not show that.

At Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club, the Secret Service was charged the $650 rate dozens of times in 2017, and a different rate, $396.15, dozens more times in 2018, according to documents from Trump’s visits.

And at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, the Secret Service was charged $17,000 a month to use a three-bedroom cottage on the property, an unusually high rent for homes in that area, according to receipts from 2017. Trump’s company billed the government even for days when Trump wasn’t there.

These payments appear to contradict the Trump Organization’s own statements about what it charges members of his government entourage. “If my father travels, they stay at our properties for free — meaning, like, cost for housekeeping,” Trump’s son Eric said in a Yahoo Finance interview last year.
Originally Posted by :
The company did not answer questions about the rates it charges the Secret Service now.

“We provide the rooms at cost and could make far more money renting them to members or guests,” Trump Organization Executive Vice President Eric Trump said in a statement. He gave no details about how the company calculates the “at-cost” price.

During the 2016 campaign, Trump told voters that — if he was elected — he would not have time for travel.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump told the Hill in a June 2015 interview. “I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

But since taking office, Trump has spent more than 342 days — a third of his entire presidency — at his private clubs and hotels, according to a tally by The Post. Trump has said he works during these trips.
Originally Posted by :
“If he stays at one of his places, the government actually . . . saves a fortune because, if they were to go to a hotel across the street, they’d be charging them $500 a night, whereas, you know we charge them, like 50 bucks,” Eric Trump said.
Originally Posted by :
Most of the 103 payments discovered by The Post went to just three Trump properties: the Trump International Hotel in Washington and the president’s clubs at Mar-a-Lago and Bedminster.

They showed that Trump had quickly shattered past precedent. Other recent presidents have allowed the Secret Service to use their properties — George H.W. Bush’s compound in Maine, Bill Clinton’s home in suburban New York, George W. Bush’s ranch in Texas — free, according to the Secret Service and spokespeople for those former presidents.
Again, the point here is not to make any of you give a shit, because I know none of you are capable of criticizing your Dear Leader. The point is to simply create a nice little bookmark in time I can point back to and laugh at the next time any of you cry about supposed Democrat "corruption". :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a4e_story.html
[Reply]
Rent A Troll 06:42 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by :
These payments appear to contradict the Trump Organization’s own statements about what it charges members of his government entourage. “If my father travels, they stay at our properties for free — meaning, like, cost for housekeeping,” Trump’s son Eric said in a Yahoo Finance interview last year.
Originally Posted by :
“If he stays at one of his places, the government actually . . . saves a fortune because, if they were to go to a hotel across the street, they’d be charging them $500 a night, whereas, you know we charge them, like 50 bucks,” Eric Trump said.
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Looks like Eric was right.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You got owned.
There's no question someone got owned here alright :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 07:35 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did you read this?

And at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, the Secret Service was charged $17,000 a month to use a three-bedroom cottage on the property, an unusually high rent for homes in that area, according to receipts from 2017. Trump’s company billed the government even for days when Trump wasn’t there.
Are those other homes in the area located in a golf course resort?
[Reply]
scho63 10:17 PM 02-08-2020
Once again, it fits........

Originally Posted by scho63:
LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, I'M EMOJIMANIA!!!! MY EMOJI POWER WILL OVERCOME ANY SANE OR VALID ARGUMENT

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:51 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I'm about to fall asleep reading about this. I'm sure it will all work out ok, though.
So you don't care about trump funneling millions of taxpayer dollars to himself and his businesses?

Originally Posted by D2112:
Guy takes a $0 salary as President and its very very quiet. Then something like this makes bloody vaginas and sour puss’s on the left :-)
easy to "donate" your salary to charity when you're fleecing the taxpayers for millions on golf trips

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This stuff is as dumb as people whining about Michelle’s vacations
Presidents taking vacation is no one cares. Presidents funneling millions of taxpayer dollars into their pockets is something very different. From your perspective, that's money that could be spent on a wall.

Originally Posted by Donger:
So, not lies now?
Just step 2 on the narcissists progression

Originally Posted by Shields68:
Pretty sure the Clinton's rent space to the secret service. So I am not sure about past Presidents allowed them to stay free thing.
can you think of a difference between past presidents renting to their ss detail and trump funneling millions of tax payer dollars through his businesses?
[Reply]
baitism 06:30 AM 02-09-2020
At least the SS isn't pounding latino hookers on the government's dime like they did with Obummer.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:02 AM 02-09-2020
Just use the money from the salary Trump doesn't take to pay for it, problem solved. If these bills go over that number, I'm thinking his family might be able to cover it. Or wake up Mueller and impeach him again. In fact, I double dog dare the Dems to impeach him again. Lol
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:24 AM 02-09-2020
Looks at his stocks....
Looks at his 401K.....
Looks at his IRA's.....
Looks at his Savings account.....
Looks at his Checking account....
Looks at his Paycheck....
Looks at his House values.....

Shrugs and says.....God this people are either losers that have nothing....or fucking idiots.....
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:08 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just use the money from the salary Trump doesn't take to pay for it, problem solved. If these bills go over that number, I'm thinking his family might be able to cover it. Or wake up Mueller and impeach him again. In fact, I double dog dare the Dems to impeach him again. Lol
Are you seriously suggesting we bill trump for tax payer expenses incurred at his properties?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:09 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Looks at his stocks....

Looks at his 401K.....

Looks at his IRA's.....

Looks at his Savings account.....

Looks at his Checking account....

Looks at his Paycheck....

Looks at his House values.....

Shrugs and says.....God this people are either losers that have nothing....or fucking idiots.....
My portfolio performed better under President Obama. What did you do wrong?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:27 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Are you seriously suggesting we bill trump for tax payer expenses incurred at his properties?
You're right, we should impeach him.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 11:50 AM 02-09-2020
LOL

You are too stupid to have any of those things.....
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:58 AM 02-09-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:01 PM 02-09-2020

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:08 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You're right, we should impeach him.
No, I agree your solution is right!
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:11 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
LOL

You are too stupid to have any of those things.....
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
:-)

trumpers wish they didn't have to live in reality

[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up