ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>DC Birds of Prey
Sure-Oz 01:07 PM 02-05-2020
https://youtu.be/x3HbbzHK5Mc

Didn't see a thread but comes out Friday.
So far a 90% on Rotten Tomatoes w/ 58 reviews. Very surprised.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:44 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by burt:
But other than that....a good flick?
Go watch Sucker Punch instead.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:25 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Go watch Sucker Punch instead.
I recently watched that for the first time recently.

That was something. There was criminally little character development. But goddamn at the end of it I gave a shit about all of them.

Iím not sure what they were getting at with the ending but it was a good film in which I fully expected to hate it.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:33 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I recently watched that for the first time recently.

That was something. There was criminally little character development. But goddamn at the end of it I gave a shit about all of them.

Iím not sure what they were getting at with the ending but it was a good film in which I fully expected to hate it.

I was being a smart ass but I really, really enjoyed that movie. I thought it was a fun idea to have simultaneous storylines going on, and I thought it was a cool way to show a broken mind dealing with trauma through escapism, and I thought all of the actors did a solid job of selling their characters. The over-the-top fantasy sequences were a blast, visually. Other than that I'm also a fan of movies that don't spoon feed stuff to the audience. I think you have to draw your own conclusions about the ending. I think it's up to you to interpret the art for yourself.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:38 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I was being a smart ass but I really, really enjoyed that movie. I thought it was a fun idea to have simultaneous storylines going on, and I thought it was a cool way to show a broken mind dealing with trauma through escapism, and I thought all of the actors did a solid job of selling their characters. The over-the-top fantasy sequences were a blast, visually. Other than that I'm also a fan of movies that don't spoon feed stuff to the audience. I think you have to draw your own conclusions about the ending. I think it's up to you to interpret the art for yourself.
That's fair. I think I know what it was getting at - I'll put my thoughts in the spoiler - but yeah, I turned it on for some background noise and became really involved in it. I thought it was well done. And like I said, I expected to hate it.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
SAGA45 08:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
All I know is Margot Robbie is the hottest woman on the planet now that Olivia Wilde is my age.
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
When was she not your age?
:-):-):-). ...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up