ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
The Lounge>Super Bowl gear thread!!!
lewdog 07:56 AM 02-03-2020
Links or pics of whatís out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I donít want to miss some cool shit.
[Reply]
notorious 09:10 AM 02-03-2020
My bank account feels like a 9er fan right now.

Completely blindsided. :-)
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:12 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
The polo shirts sold out in a nanosecond damnit.

Unless you are a girlish medium or a parade float 5XL
Here's one: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...flchfssb54nflx
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:13 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
My bank account feels like a 9er fan right now.

Completely blindsided. :-)
Fucking tell me about it!!!!
[Reply]
notorious 09:33 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Here's one: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...flchfssb54nflx
Done and done!

Thanks!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:35 AM 02-03-2020
Anyone from out of town that wants a copy of the Star....can order one here.

https://kansas-city-star.myshopify.com/
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:37 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Done and done!

Thanks!
You're welcome! Fanatics and others are asking crazy stupid prices on a lot of these ($80 for polo? Come on man!!!)...
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:38 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nah, I bought mine at Academy last night
I guess I didn't see that one. But, thanks for responding!
[Reply]
cmh6476 09:38 AM 02-03-2020
I think I need this:

https://shop.chiefs.com/kansas-city-...D:i-r3c2:po-11
[Reply]
Sackattack 09:39 AM 02-03-2020
I will get a CHIEFS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS hat once the excitement slows down.
[Reply]
notorious 09:40 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by Sackattack:
I will get a CHIEFS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS hat once the excitement slows down.
NEVER!!!!!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:40 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
I think I need this:

https://shop.chiefs.com/kansas-city-...D:i-r3c2:po-11
I ordered one. Just be aware that you arenít getting it until the middle of March.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:41 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
I think I need this:

https://shop.chiefs.com/kansas-city-...D:i-r3c2:po-11
Yes but be sure to order from the Amazon link I posted earlier because its about $10 cheaper. There should be a collector's edition coming too that will likely include full footage of playoff games.

This could be kind of cool, but could be crap until official artwork comes: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...D:i-r5c0:po-15

Looks like same type of cup as a Yeti: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...ID:i-r0c0:po-0
[Reply]
PattyMyHomes 09:59 AM 02-03-2020
Just came across these coasters of Chiefs greatest plays. I'm a new member (how have I never joined a forum before!) so can't post links but they were on...

- PlaybookProducts.com -

They look real cool. Grabbing a set for the man cave. Looks like they have four different plays too:
2020 Super Bowl LIV vs San Francisco - Champions Again
1967 ALF Championship vs Buffalo - Headed to Super Bowl 1
Super Bowl IV vs Minnesota - 65 Toss Power Trap
2018 Regular Season vs Baltimore - MVP Year - The Future


[Reply]
cb15 10:03 AM 02-03-2020
Anyone know where I can get a Mahomes jersey with the Super Bowl patch?
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:06 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by PattyMyHomes:
Just came across these coasters of Chiefs greatest plays. I'm a new member (how have I never joined a forum before!) so can't post links but they were on...

- PlaybookProducts.com -

They look real cool. Grabbing a set for the man cave. Looks like they have four different plays too:
2020 Super Bowl LIV vs San Francisco - Champions Again
1967 ALF Championship vs Buffalo - Headed to Super Bowl 1
Super Bowl IV vs Minnesota - 65 Toss Power Trap
2018 Regular Season vs Baltimore - MVP Year - The Future

Here are the links: https://playbookproducts.com/product...1818ed20&_ss=r

https://playbookproducts.com/product...1818ed20&_ss=r
[Reply]
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up