ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 259 of 262
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262 >
The Lounge>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-02-2020
Letís do this shit.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:09 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Nick Lowery was pretty good. At one time he was the most accurate kicker in NFL history.

But, I was really referring to Colquitt and Butker.

There were several teams this year who went through 2, 3, 4, and even 5 place kickers. There were teams that kept one kicker, but that kicker missed quite a few kicks that cost the team games.

And there are teams that have a new punter every couple of years because they can't find one that can put the ball inside the 20, or because they can't punt directionally, and keep kicking to dangerous return men, or the punters are just wildly inconsistent.

Not only is Colquitt one of the best in history at putting the ball inside the 20, he is actually one of the leaders on the team. Most punters are the odd man out in a locker room. And Butker was once again the NFL's leading scorer, and was one of the most accurate kickers in the league.

As fans we never feel like we are about to give the game away when one of our kickers is coming onto the field. But many fan bases don't have that. So, we are spoiled when it comes to punters and place kickers because ours are rock solid.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Agreed. If you look at the kicker situations in New England, Indianapolis, and Nashville this year(as well as Chicago last year), you see how good we have it. We were especially fortunate when Santos got hurt and we were able to snag Butker off of someone's practice squad. But, Colquitt has to be about done. He was drafte by Carl Peterson for crying out loud. LOL.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:14 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Nick Lowery was pretty good. At one time he was the most accurate kicker in NFL history.

But, I was really referring to Colquitt and Butker.

There were several teams this year who went through 2, 3, 4, and even 5 place kickers. There were teams that kept one kicker, but that kicker missed quite a few kicks that cost the team games.

And there are teams that have a new punter every couple of years because they can't find one that can put the ball inside the 20, or because they can't punt directionally, and keep kicking to dangerous return men, or the punters are just wildly inconsistent.

Not only is Colquitt one of the best in history at putting the ball inside the 20, he is actually one of the leaders on the team. Most punters are the odd man out in a locker room. And Butker was once again the NFL's leading scorer, and was one of the most accurate kickers in the league.

As fans we never feel like we are about to give the game away when one of our kickers is coming onto the field. But many fan bases don't have that. So, we are spoiled when it comes to punters and place kickers because ours are rock solid.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Stoyo had some memorable kicks but just had the worst, worst misses in clutch time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:14 PM 02-14-2020
i've come to realize this is a yearlong celebration until we are eliminated

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I gave up no sacks,
And won the Super Bowl too. https://t.co/yVp4YGbBly

— Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) February 14, 2020

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:19 PM 02-14-2020
Watching the game again patrick showing why he the chosen one!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:26 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i've come to realize this is a yearlong celebration until we are eliminated

That’s how it was with the Royals, every time you thought about the sport during the offseason through the next year it just filled you with joy.
[Reply]
Munson 10:36 PM 02-14-2020

Nice! https://t.co/5EVJVAPxjL

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2020

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:18 PM 02-14-2020
I just watched the game again, and like Italian food it's even better on the second day.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:25 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I wouldn't say that. In fact, only Elliot was really ass. Nick Lowery was one of the best kickers in the league when he was here. Succop wasn't great, but was hardly ass. Morten Anderson was at the end of his career, but was still dependable. Lawrence Tynes was probably the worst we've had since Elliot. But, other than that, and Elliot's bad season, I can't remember ever having a season where we felt screwed at the position.
Did you really block out the Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards years?

Medlock? The highest % kicker in the NCAA to that point? God fucking Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards fucking fucked his brain clear the fucking fuck out of his fucking skull. Then he went to Canada and was nails for his whole career.

Conner Barth? Dude came in here and couldn't hit the ocean from a boat. Then stuck around the league for fucking ever, just kicking field goals for everybody.

Nick Novak? Couldn't hit a fucking thing here and then hung around the league until like last fucking year IIRC.

I had to look the rest up because I had effectively blocked them from my memory, but here's the rest of Squrimin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards' kickers.

Dave Raynor (2007)
John Carney (2007)

GOD FUCK Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards. He never fielded a kicker we could trust.


Beyond that remember 900 Year old Morten Anderson not being able to kick over 30 yards and having to burn a roster spot for a kick off guy? All the while the Cheating Fucking Donko Bitchcunts had Elam that would never fucking miss.

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Nick Lowery was pretty good. At one time he was the most accurate kicker in NFL history.

But, I was really referring to Colquitt and Butker.

There were several teams this year who went through 2, 3, 4, and even 5 place kickers. There were teams that kept one kicker, but that kicker missed quite a few kicks that cost the team games.

And there are teams that have a new punter every couple of years because they can't find one that can put the ball inside the 20, or because they can't punt directionally, and keep kicking to dangerous return men, or the punters are just wildly inconsistent.

Not only is Colquitt one of the best in history at putting the ball inside the 20, he is actually one of the leaders on the team. Most punters are the odd man out in a locker room. And Butker was once again the NFL's leading scorer, and was one of the most accurate kickers in the league.

As fans we never feel like we are about to give the game away when one of our kickers is coming onto the field. But many fan bases don't have that. So, we are spoiled when it comes to punters and place kickers because ours are rock solid.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Punters haven't been horrible but Succup was bad here under pressure and Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards couldn't field a kicker to save his ass.
[Reply]
Stryker 11:48 PM 02-14-2020
I would just like to say that I have re-watched this game at least 6 times since the original TV showing and I am still overwhelmed. WE DID IT! The most beautiful and perfect ending to this season and a complete removal of all of the heartache from the last decades! WE ARE CHAMPIONS! It will NEVER go away, ever! I love ALL of CHIEFS KINGDOM and it is ours FOREVER!
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 12:40 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i've come to realize this is a yearlong celebration until we are eliminated

That's the way it is, we are the Champs until someone knocks us off (if they can) next playoffs/superbowl.
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 12:43 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Watching the game again patrick showing why he the chosen one!
He really didn't have that terrible of a game, it just was by the ridiculous standards he had set. Don't get me wrong, he did have more than a few errant throws, but that defense was all up in his ass every play.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:44 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51:
He really didn't have that terrible of a game, it just was by the ridiculous standards he had set. Don't get me wrong, he did have more than a few errant throws, but that defense was all up in his ass every play.
SAN Fran d had something to do with it. That said pat gassed them. It was like watt in the divisional round. 😁
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:21 AM 02-15-2020
"The 24 year old historical season-having MVP/SB MVP/SB Champion was UNIMPRESSIVE in the SB that he won. Pat Mahomes is overrated!" - Media

Well okay then!
[Reply]
redhed 08:46 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i've come to realize this is a yearlong celebration until we are eliminated

We're going back to back. Get on board the repeat train!
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 08:51 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
SAN Fran d had something to do with it. That said pat gassed them. It was like watt in the divisional round. 😁
I acknowledged San Fran had something to do with it :-) and he sure did, Pat had the Shermanator looking for a lazyboy :-)
[Reply]
Page 259 of 262
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262 >
Up