ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:


[Reply]
Marcellus 09:09 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wrong? Do you think that I claimed otherwise?
:-)

Originally Posted by Donger:
Look, if you can't understand why not getting military aid for 54 days while they were actively fighting the Russians was "bad," I can't help you.
Originally Posted by Donger:
As I said, I can't help you if you don't understand that it was "bad" that Trump withheld military aid from Ukraine while they were fighting the Russians.

[Reply]
Pennywise 09:11 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
An email from the other government agency's liaison was sent to Clinesmith, who then "altered the liaison's email by inserting the words 'not a source' into it, thus making it appear that the liaison had said that Page was 'not a source' for the other agency" and sent it to "Supervisory Special Agent 2," Horowitz found.

As I said, certainly improper. I don't know if it was/is illegal. Perhaps it is. What specific law was broken?
Nice new insane hill to die on.
[Reply]
Donger 09:13 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Shields68:
They altered evidence to be used in a court filing made under oath. Really you need that spelled out for you?
They?
[Reply]
Donger 09:14 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-)
Right. Neither of those is or was incorrect. I knew that Ukraine had previously received aid and was continuing to receive it, even while Trump withheld the $391 million.

You don't still deny that he did that, right?
[Reply]
Donger 09:15 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Nice new insane hill to die on.
Bad timing award given:

If he broke the law, indict, try and convict him.

I have no issues with that at all.

[Reply]
Marcellus 09:19 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Right. Neither of those is or was incorrect. I knew that Ukraine had previously received aid and was continuing to receive it, even while Trump withheld the $391 million.

You don't still deny that he did that, right?
You are a lying pathetic turd Donger. Your entire argument was Trump not giving them the AID was a detriment to their fight against Russia and that can't be true if they never stopped receiving the aid.

You were WRONG.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:22 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Nice new insane hill to die on.
He is spinning so fast and hard right now its hilarious. He is also lying straight out of his ass right now to cover for being wrong. Straight up lying.

Dude has no integrity and cries about Trump's integrity all the time. What a hypocritical loser.
[Reply]
Donger 09:23 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You are a lying pathetic turd Donger. Your entire argument was Trump not giving them the AID was a detriment to their fight against Russia and that can't be true if they never stopped receiving the aid.

You were WRONG.
No, I wasn't wrong. You were.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/e...velin-weapons/

I mean, it's in the Trump/Zelenksky transcript... Did you read that?

Better luck next time, I guess.

You don't still deny that Trump withheld aid, right?
[Reply]
Donger 09:24 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He is spinning so fast and hard right now its hilarious. He is also lying straight out of his ass right now to cover for being wrong. Straight up lying.

Dude has no integrity and cries about Trump's integrity all the time. What a hypocritical loser.
Oops...

We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

:-)
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 09:26 AM 12-16-2019
Mother of God, Dongey just makes threads unreadable. I wanna hear the latest intel from Taco John on the FISA indictments and instead it’s non-stop Donging.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:34 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, I wasn't wrong. You were.
Holy mother of God you are a fucking idiot.

Here is the topic and what you said.

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
In other words they got nothing. You want to explain how our national interest has been harmed?
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure. It is in our national interest to support Ukraine in their fight against Russian aggression. Trump withheld military aid from Ukraine, while asking them to look into a political rival.

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You have evidence the delay caused harm Donger? Because just saying the delay caused harm isn't a fact.

Originally Posted by Donger:
Delaying military aid for 54 days (or whatever it was) while Ukraine is actively fighting the Russians probably caused harm, sure.
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
"Probably" eh? I have not heard a single word from anyone ever that it created a single issue.

Sounds to me like you are making shit up. Care to try again?
And NOW you claim this?

Originally Posted by Donger:
Right. Neither of those is or was incorrect. I knew that Ukraine had previously received aid and was continuing to receive it, even while Trump withheld the $391 million.

You don't still deny that he did that, right?
:-) you don't get to have it both ways liar. Just another example of you getting caught trying to double talk your way out of something you were obviously wrong about.
[Reply]
Donger 09:37 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Holy mother of God you are a ****ing idiot.

Here is the topic and what you said.













And NOW you claim this?



:-) you don't get to have it both ways liar. Just another example of you getting caught trying to double talk your way out of something you were obviously wrong about.
I'm not trying to have it both ways. Trump withholding military aid this year did hurt the Ukrainians capability to combat the Russians.

Do you actually not get that?

Again, do you still deny that Trump withheld aid? That's kind of key. You were quite adamant that he didn't.

So, what say you now?
[Reply]
stevieray 09:38 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Holy mother of God you are a ****ing idiot.

Here is the topic and what you said.














And NOW you claim this?



:-) you don't get to have it both ways liar. Just another example of you getting caught trying to double talk your way out of something you were obviously wrong about.
He's amoral, he constantly twists what is said.

Multiple people have called him out on this

There is a reason he reads the same as the Mueller thread.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:44 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
There weren't any false statements in the media. Not that I recall anyway. The report was released and the conclusions within it were reported.

Barr and Durham just didn't agree with those conclusions.

No, I don't think them doing what they did was illegal. I asked you if you thought it was inappropriate.
You clearly donít know what youíre talking about. Your hunches and assumptions arenít reliable.
[Reply]
Donger 09:47 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You clearly donít know what youíre talking about. Your hunches and assumptions arenít reliable.
So, you're saying that what Barr and Durham did with their statements was illegal?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up