ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:

[Reply]
patteeu 07:14 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)
Your laughs remind me of James Comey.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:16 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
So, when nothing comes of this - who will you all blame?
Is that really how you think this is going to go?
[Reply]
Donger 07:23 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Your laughs remind me of James Comey.
That's... odd.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:27 PM 12-15-2019
That's... odd.
Your unbelievable expressions of confusion remind me of Comey too.
[Reply]
Donger 07:29 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You unbelievable expressions of confusion remind me of Comey too.
Probably a side effect of your Faustian bargain.

[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:40 PM 12-15-2019
I did. I'll take his $1,000 if Trump loses.

Thats not a bet.
You have no skin in the game. You have to have skin in the game. To be a bet.
So stop being a English cunt and take the man up on either of his offers.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:47 PM 12-15-2019
Do you think Durham is going to change his mind about this being a criminal investigation? Do you think Clinesmith is going to go free?
[Reply]
Donger 07:58 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Do you think Durham is going to change his mind about this being a criminal investigation? Do you think Clinesmith is going to go free?
I have yet to see confirmation that it is a criminal investigation.

What do you think he'll be arrested for?
[Reply]
Donger 08:00 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Thats not a bet.
You have no skin in the game. You have to have skin in the game. To be a bet.
So stop being a English **** and take the man up on either of his offers.
Sure it is. He offered it, and I accepted.

Anyway, I already stated that I think Trump will not be re-elected. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. There doesn't need to be anything more than that.

If you think I'd put my money on the line for anything Trump, you're nuts. He isn't worth it, either way.

[Reply]
Pogue 01:40 AM 12-16-2019

So now Comey’s admitting he was wrong. Wow, but he’s only doing so because he got caught red handed. He was actually caught a long time ago. So what are the consequences for his unlawful conduct. Could it be years in jail? Where are the apologies to me and others, Jim?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 15, 2019

[Reply]
Pogue 01:44 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by :
JUST AS WAS TRUE when the Mueller investigation closed without a single American being charged with criminally conspiring with Russia over the 2016 election, Wednesday’s issuance of the long-waited report from the Department of Justice’s Inspector General reveals that years of major claims and narratives from the U.S. media were utter frauds.

Before evaluating the media component of this scandal, the FBI’s gross abuse of its power – its serial deceit – is so grave and manifest that it requires little effort to demonstrate it. In sum, the IG Report documents multiple instances in which the FBI – in order to convince a FISA court to allow it spy on former Trump campaign operative Carter Page during the 2016 election – manipulated documents, concealed crucial exonerating evidence, and touted what it knew were unreliable if not outright false claims.
https://theintercept.com/2019/12/12/...the-u-s-media/
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:48 AM 12-16-2019
Sure it is. He offered it, and I accepted.

Anyway, I already stated that I think Trump will not be re-elected. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. There doesn't need to be anything more than that.

If you think I'd put my money on the line for anything Trump, you're nuts. He isn't worth it, either way.

Once again, 1000 bucks is peanuts to a man of your stature.
Im more than sure the two of you can agree to send the winnings to a charity for children or cancer research ect.
You would agree?
[Reply]
Cosmos 02:10 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Damn...that’s a SERIOUS case of projecting....

Dude won’t make it to Election Day without losing what’s left of his mind.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:51 AM 12-16-2019
I have yet to see confirmation that it is a criminal investigation.
Oh.

Do you refuse to take his statement this past week as confirmation of the NY Times reporting?
[Reply]
Taco John 02:58 AM 12-16-2019
Sunday shows this week were not about impeachment. The dominant narrative was about the Horowitz discoveries and the criminal investigation into the FBI. The Comey interview was incredible due to how dopey and incompetent he had to make himself to try and make a "I'm too stupid to have broken the law" defense work.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up