ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Guess the suspensions for each player.
*** Alleged perpetrator #1 - Larry Ogunjobi 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 6 5.66%
No suspension, but with a fine. 29 27.36%
1 game suspension 28 26.42%
2-3 game suspension 17 16.04%
4-5 game suspension 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, back next year 5 4.72%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 3 2.83%
*** Alleged perpetrator #2 - Mason Rudolph 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 31 29.25%
No suspension, but with a fine. 35 33.02%
1 game suspension 18 16.98%
2-3 game suspension 7 6.60%
4-5 game suspension 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, back next year 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #3 - Maurkice Pouncey 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 3 2.83%
No suspension, but with a fine. 8 7.55%
1 game suspension 24 22.64%
2-3 game suspension 39 36.79%
4-5 game suspension 9 8.49%
Remainder of the season, back next year 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #4 - Myles Garret 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 1 0.94%
No suspension, but with a fine. 2 1.89%
1 game suspension 2 1.89%
2-3 game suspension 4 3.77%
4-5 game suspension 4 3.77%
Remainder of the season, back next year 51 48.11%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 32 30.19%
*** Other thoughts and theories. Check all that apply. 5 4.72%
Von Miller instigated this. 20 18.87%
Mason Rudolph caused it because he's chasing an NFL record for hits to the head. 12 11.32%
I bet Roethlisberger roofied Garrett's sister. 18 16.98%
Mike Tomlin should have stepped onto the field to block Garrett's path. 9 8.49%
Garrett, you played Brady recently. You couldn't do us a favor? 28 26.42%
I have no additional thoughts or theories at this time. 11 10.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 30
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
The Lounge>Guess the suspensions in the Browns-Steelers rumble.
Rain Man 12:28 AM 11-15-2019
Winner gets to push down the NFL player of their choice and stomp on his head.

Poll arriving sometime after the whistle.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:25 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Rudolph should get a min of one game, but really should get what Pouncey got considering he instigated the entire thing.
What would you suspend Rudolph for exactly?
[Reply]
SupDock 11:26 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What would you suspend Rudolph for exactly?
Exactly, he is not an innocent bystander, but nothing he did is suspension worthy
[Reply]
Mecca 11:27 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Rudolph should get a min of one game, but really should get what Pouncey got considering he instigated the entire thing.
He is also playing stupid and taking no responsibility which is frustrating to me. When ask what escalated it he said "when he hit me with a helmet" then he has his agent threatening to sue Garrett.

No one buys this bullshit, it's plain as day you were not an innocent by stander and played a role in this. This game he's playing is super frustrating.
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:27 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Yep. That hurts

Browns fans are blowing up that Rudolph gets nothing. I think all the punishments were reasonable
It's a joke. If the thing didn't escalate, there's no way Rudolph gets anything. Because Garrett loses his fucking mind, Rudolph should then also be punished? Please...

And no Steelers fan am I, but that's just ridiculous.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 11:28 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What would you suspend Rudolph for exactly?
Terrible QB play?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:28 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What would you suspend Rudolph for exactly?
Well a dick kick with your cleat isn't exactly cool, he went at Garrett first, but where I think the line crosses is once Garrett pulls off his helmet and he's backed away...Rudolph jumps up and charges and Garrett to get some more, that right there is suspension worthy. You are contributing to and instigating a fight at that point.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:28 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Yep. That hurts

Browns fans are blowing up that Rudolph gets nothing.
White privilege!
[Reply]
Mecca 11:29 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
It's a joke. If the thing didn't escalate, there's no way Rudolph gets anything. Because Garrett loses his fucking mind, Rudolph should then also be punished? Please...

And no Steelers fan am I, but that's just ridiculous.
Do you think Rudolph charging at Garrett to go get him some when he has 2 OL in front of him is a good message to send as ok behavior?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:29 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He is also playing stupid and taking no responsibility which is frustrating to me. When ask what escalated it he said "when he hit me with a helmet" then he has his agent threatening to sue Garrett.

No one buys this bullshit, it's plain as day you were not an innocent by stander and played a role in this. This game he's playing is super frustrating.
Drama llama.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:29 AM 11-15-2019
Rudolph should at least get a 1 game that's taken off on appeal and fined.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:31 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well a dick kick with your cleat isn't exactly cool, he went at Garrett first, but where I think the line crosses is once Garrett pulls off his helmet and he's backed away...Rudolph jumps up and charges and Garrett to get some more, that right there is suspension worthy. You are contributing to and instigating a fight at that point.
No its not, the rules are very clear, you have to throw a punch or do something of that nature. By your ridiculous standard they would be suspending people all the time.

Rudolph was kicking and thrashing because Garrett was laying on top of him not getting up and it appears if you look close his hand was caught in his facemask.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:33 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well a dick kick with your cleat isn't exactly cool, he went at Garrett first, but where I think the line crosses is once Garrett pulls off his helmet and he's backed away...Rudolph jumps up and charges and Garrett to get some more, that right there is suspension worthy. You are contributing to and instigating a fight at that point.
Garrett had it coming for the late, excessive take down. Although Mason Rudolph probably should have let Pouncey take care of Garrett.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:34 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Garrett had it coming for the late, excessive take down. Although Mason Rudolph probably should have let Pouncey take care of Garrett.
Had it coming, so if a QB gets hit late he can go attack a defender? That isn't how the game works, they didn't flag it, get over it you aren't 5.
[Reply]
scho63 11:36 AM 11-15-2019
Pouncey got 2 games more than he should have.

I think it's become easier and frankly better for the NFL to say someone is suspended indefinitely when they know it's bad and they want time to make a final determination as to what the ultimate punishment is.

Snap decisions from the NFL HQ in the past have some back to bite them ala Ray Rice.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:36 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Had it coming, so if a QB gets hit late he can go attack a defender? That isn't how the game works, they didn't flag it, get over it you aren't 5.
You should probably read the statement. Refs being stupid doesn't mean it's suddenly legal and good.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 30
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up