ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Fox: US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe...
Just Passin' By 11:41 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by :
US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official.

McCabe -- the former deputy and acting director of the FBI -- appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but the department rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...t-ditch-appeal
[Reply]
Donger 07:00 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
No, I guess you didn't. I'm saying that Mueller's theory is aggressive and untested (and wrong). Referring to Mueller's theory as proof of his theory is circular. You can disagree with TJ (and me), but you can't prove him (us) wrong by pointing to what Mueller says.
The very fact that Mueller and his team looked at what Lyin' Junior did as it pertains to that law is more than enough for me to say that what TJ stated was incorrect.

There was clearly "something wrong" with what he did.

Simple.
[Reply]
Donger 07:00 PM 09-12-2019
Where would you draw the line, Donger?

Would a political candidate be violating that law if she had lunch with a foreign national brother-in-law who passed on a helpful rumor about the candidate's opponent during small talk?
Yes.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:02 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes.
:-) Ok
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:10 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
he was placed on the IR before final cuts. literally not possible.
Did they decide which version of IR he's on?
[Reply]
Donger 07:23 PM 09-12-2019
:-) Ok
I fail to see why you think this law is funny. I doubt you would if it were a Democrat doing what Lyin' Junior did, but that seems to be part of the bargain you've made.

Good luck.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:46 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I fail to see why you think this law is funny. I doubt you would if it were a Democrat doing what Lyin' Junior did, but that seems to be part of the bargain you've made.

Good luck.
Now you don't like witch hunts? Even a little one like this one (compared to Muellers)?

You have low no ethics..
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:00 PM 09-12-2019
I hope the DOJ busts his ass so bad he loses every asset he owns defending himself and he's reduced to being hillary's cabana boy satisfying her sexually just to keep from starving to death.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:08 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Did they decide which version of IR he's on?
What part of 'before the final 53 was set' don't you understand?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:44 PM 09-12-2019
What part of 'before the final 53 was set' don't you understand?
Honestly I'm not following it as closely as you. I didn't know if they had designated him as one of the two they can call back mid way through the season.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:06 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Honestly I'm not following it as closely as you. I didn't know if they had designated him as one of the two they can call back mid way through the season.
If he's placed on the IR before the final roster cut down there is no designation for him. None.

They didn't care and put him on the IR for a minor thumb injury. The coach hates him.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:09 PM 09-12-2019
If he's placed on the IR before the final roster cut down there is no designation for him. None.

They didn't care and put him on the IR for a minor thumb injury. The coach hates him.
:-) I think YOU hate him. Well, you've been wrong about him so far, so you be you...
[Reply]
scho63 05:01 AM 09-13-2019
Does Lex Avenatti have a thread he started on McCabe as well touting his prowess at taking down Trump?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:51 AM 09-13-2019
Another short bus window licker. :-)

Um, the Trump Tower meeting WAS a big deal, Easy 6.

They sure werent sharing facebook pics of their grandkids, and you damn well know it

[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 01:07 PM 09-13-2019

A Grand Jury's refusal to return an indictment is something that happens maybe once every five years in a given office. If it occurred here, given the magnitude and visibility of the McCabe case, it is a stunning and humiliating rebuke for overreaching and playing politics.

— Harry Litman (@harrylitman) September 13, 2019

[Reply]
scho63 05:58 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
If, If If, If If the Queen had balls she would be the King.

McCabe ain't getting a free pass here and he is going to be just the first. :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up