ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Fox: US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe...
Just Passin' By 11:41 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by :
US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official.

McCabe -- the former deputy and acting director of the FBI -- appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but the department rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...t-ditch-appeal
[Reply]
BanHam 02:56 PM 09-12-2019
The New York Times reported that McCabe’s lawyers met with DAG Jeffrey Rosen, who is involved in the decision whether to prosecute the former FBI official.

Mr. Wittes says these meetings only take place when an indictment is imminent.

[Reply]
Pogue 03:03 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You know that? How?!
Random act of journalism from local news in Arizona caught them on the tarmac.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:09 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
You're far to intelligent to waist your time responding to that dipshits questions or quotes.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:21 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Oh yes we all saw them together on the tarmac, how do you know what they were discussing?
[Reply]
banyon 03:24 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
No, no... It was golf and grandchildren. Bill and Lortta are social buddies... lol
I have to agree with Taco on this one, it was obvious that you don't discuss inane "how's the weather" banter for 45 mins . It was foolish for Ms. Lynch to allow that appearance of impropriety by doing that.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:24 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You're far to intelligent to waist your time responding to that dipshits questions or quotes.
lol
[Reply]
Donger 03:27 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Oh my...
[Reply]
Pogue 03:57 PM 09-12-2019
Oh yes we all saw them together on the tarmac, how do you know what they were discussing?
I think that’s rather obvious given Lynch’s position and the situation Clinton was in at the time. You believe they were talking about their grandkids for an hour? :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 04:05 PM 09-12-2019
Imagine if Don Jr got caught on a tarmac having a secret meeting with Barr in the month before Trump was exonorated for the Russia hoax...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:06 PM 09-12-2019
Yeah, imagine if it were in a building instead except with foreign adversaries. Just imagine.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:09 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Yeah, imagine if it were in a building instead except with foreign adversaries. Just imagine.
That became part of a special prosecutor investigation, while Lynch's meeting was swept under the rug. And that was the point, you moron.

Troll better
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:11 PM 09-12-2019
I don't know what they were talking about, and I know you don't either.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:11 PM 09-12-2019
hm wonder why one was a big deal and one not so much
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:13 PM 09-12-2019
Are you all saying trump never met with barr before barr's misleading summary was published?

I remember trump having a secret meeting with comey where he asked (as comey's superior) that he let a felon go, because the felon had worked for trump. Y'all remember that?

Why do you think the Clinton-Lynch conversation was secret?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:49 PM 09-12-2019
Are you all saying trump never met with barr before barr's misleading summary was published?

I remember trump having a secret meeting with comey where he asked (as comey's superior) that he let a felon go, because the felon had worked for trump. Y'all remember that?

Why do you think the Clinton-Lynch conversation was secret?

[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up