ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Fox: US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe...
Just Passin' By 11:41 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by :
US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official.

McCabe -- the former deputy and acting director of the FBI -- appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but the department rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...t-ditch-appeal
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:47 AM 09-12-2019
Burn his ass down and give CNN a black eye at the same time... win/win
[Reply]
Munson 12:09 PM 09-12-2019
It's happening? :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:16 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
It's happening? :-)
What are the charges? Are they felonies? If he's looking at prison time, he'll sing like Mario Lanza.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:26 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
What are the charges? Are they felonies? If he's looking at prison time, he'll sing like Mario Lanza.
1. Lying to the government
2. Yes
3. He is, and he probably already is.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:28 PM 09-12-2019
And while we're on the subject of singing, I've heard Loretta Lynch has an exceptionally lovely voice.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:46 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
And while we're on the subject of singing, I've heard Loretta Lynch has an exceptionally lovely voice.
That's the prize right there. If they can get Loretta, and Barry slithers away, I'll be content with that. I'd love to see Bath house boy locked up and disgraced, but I just don't see it happening.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 12:54 PM 09-12-2019
That's the prize right there. If they can get Loretta, and Barry slithers away, I'll be content with that. I'd love to see Bath house boy locked up and disgraced, but I just don't see it happening.
No fan of Obama but it would be bad for the country to go after Obama legally. 30% of the country would permanently lose their minds forever.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:50 PM 09-12-2019
There wont be a choice. All roads lead back to Soetoro.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:55 PM 09-12-2019
It will be interesting to see what he's charged with. The Fox report indicates lying about leaking (to a WSJ reporter) information regarding an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, or an investigation into Hillary of some kind. Seems weird to me to burn this type of political capital on something like that. He's clearly done things - like lying to the FISA Court - much more serious than lying about leaking info regarding some type of Clinton investigation. If that's all it is, it would almost guarantee in my mind that McCabe has flipped and is singing like a bird to try to save his butt.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:56 PM 09-12-2019
So......

the charge here is he authorized leaks about the clinton email investigation (but not the trump russia investigation) then lied about it?

So there was a deep state conspiracy, but it was working for trump huh

Originally Posted by :
The allegations against McCabe stem from the fall of 2016, a particularly fraught period in the bureau when the Clinton email case was wrapping up and the Russia investigation — largely unbeknown to the public — was taking off. Around that time, a Wall Street Journal report detailed tension inside the FBI and Justice Department over the Clinton email case and a separate investigation into the Clinton family foundation.

McCabe now acknowledges he authorized two FBI officials to speak to a reporter for that story. But he initially denied having done so when FBI officials — and, later, the inspector general’s office — tried to determine who might have spoken to the media. The inspector general accused McCabe of lying at least four times, three of them under oath, and even misleading Comey, his boss.

McCabe has disputed he did anything wrong, and his lawyer has said his statements to investigators “are more properly understood as the result of misunderstanding, miscommunication, and honest failures of recollection based on the swirl of events around him.”

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:57 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
It will be interesting to see what he's charged with. The Fox report indicates lying about leaking (to a WSJ reporter) information regarding an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, or an investigation into Hillary of some kind. Seems weird to me to burn this type of political capital on something like that. He's clearly done things - like lying to the FISA Court - much more serious than lying about leaking info regarding some type of Clinton investigation. If that's all it is, it would almost guarantee in my mind that McCabe has flipped and is singing like a bird to try to save his butt.
Loretta did worse than that. Everybody knows she met slick willie on the tarmac to give him inside information on the investigation concerning his "wife".
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:04 PM 09-12-2019
You know that? How?!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:09 PM 09-12-2019
Loretta did worse than that. Everybody knows she met slick willie on the tarmac to give him inside information on the investigation concerning his "wife".
Actually the tarmac meeting was Lynch making a deal with Clinton that she would get a Supreme Court nonmination in exchange for them essentially dropping the Hillary investigation by calling it a "matter" instead of an "investigation".
[Reply]
Taco John 02:26 PM 09-12-2019
No, no... It was golf and grandchildren. Bill and Lortta are social buddies... lol
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up