ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>High court allows use of Pentagon funds for border wall
Bwana 04:55 PM 07-26-2019
WASHINGTON (AP) ó The Supreme Court has cleared the way for the Trump administration to tap Pentagon funds to build sections of a border wall with Mexico.

The Supreme Court said Friday that it would lift a freeze on the money put in place by a lower court. The Supreme Court's action means the Trump administration can tap the funds and begin work on four contracts it has awarded. Four liberal justices wouldn't have allowed construction to start.

A trial court initially froze the funds in May and an appeals court kept that freeze in place earlier this month. The freeze had prevented the government from tapping approximately $2.5 billion in Defense Department money to replace existing sections of barrier in Arizona, California and New Mexico with more robust fencing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-AAEVml6
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:01 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
He's not that clever
IKR? The billionaire POTUS isn't very smart and here you are just killing the internet.
[Reply]
banecat 07:11 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
IKR? The billionaire POTUS isn't very smart and here you are just killing the internet.
He inherited his money from the family business. And he was able to get the wealthy elite to vote him in for their tax cut, and all of the white trash to cast their votes for him as well. Thank god for the Electoral College, eh?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:45 PM 07-27-2019
He inherited his money from the family business. And he was able to get the wealthy elite to vote him in for their tax cut, and all of the white trash to cast their votes for him as well. Thank god for the Electoral College, eh?
Absolutely thank God for the electoral college.

Founding fathers knew what was best for our republic.
[Reply]
banecat 08:45 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Absolutely thank God for the electoral college.

Founding fathers knew what was best for our republic.
Letting the rural folk decide what's best for urban folk isn't what's best for the country
[Reply]
stevieray 08:48 PM 07-27-2019
Letting the rural folk decide what's best for urban folk isn't what's best for the country
.....that's not what happened.

...and pretty sure you could make a case that urban folk prolly don't know what's best for the rest of the country.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:02 PM 07-27-2019
Letting the urban folk decide whatís best for the rural folk isnít whatís best. For the country.
[Reply]
banecat 10:14 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
.....that's not what happened.

...and pretty sure you could make a case that urban folk prolly don't know what's best for the rest of the country.
They've found one thing that links most Trump Supporters, 90% of them listen to country music. Maybe not every single one was born, raised, or spent a lot of time outside of the city, but it more than likely means that many of them were. So, that's exactly what happened. Rural folks should govern themselves as they know what's best for their lives, and the same thing with the urban dwellers
[Reply]
banecat 10:17 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Letting the urban folk decide whatís best for the rural folk isnít whatís best. For the country.
Oh my shit. We agree
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:52 AM 07-28-2019
They've found one thing that links most Trump Supporters, 90% of them listen to country music.
Thatís a blatant lie and Iíd like to see your proof.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:10 AM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Don is on a roll this week...

Mueller Time bombed and made the Dems look totally stupid

Economy growing

S and P and Dow closed at records

He gets to perform as he should by moving money to high priority needs

So much winning.....
"You've been hearing me say it's a rigged system but now i don't say it anymore because I won. OK? so, you know, now I don't care. I don't care." - Donald John Trump
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:22 AM 07-28-2019
You do know they have determined google likely gained Hilldog 2.5MM votes?

Here is the reality you ignorant fuck, because thats all you are, its perfect that Cali and NY don't get to decide for the rest of the country.
[Reply]
warrior 10:33 AM 07-28-2019

CNN talking points got them down pat-
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:35 AM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Do you politics much?

You do understand politicians sometimes stretch the truth a bit, even fib a bit if you will. I remember back when one of our politicians even promised we could keep our doctor if we wanted to. Or you have to pass it to see whats in it.Elections have consequences, or lots of other neat stuff like that.

I'm not against calling out politicians for such tactics, but I can assume you will do it in a bipartisan matter, correct?
"Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men" - Roger Stone on TRUMP'S mentor Roy Cohn - TRUMP also said he would eliminate the National Debt just like Obama pledged to
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:11 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You do know they have determined google likely gained Hilldog 2.5MM votes?

Here is the reality you ignorant ****, because thats all you are, its perfect that Cali and NY don't get to decide for the rest of the country.
:-)
[Reply]
warrior 01:40 PM 07-28-2019
:-)

Complete DA
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up