ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Roger Waters (Cosmo Thread)
SBInfinity 11:33 PM 05-26-2017
Anyone go to the Roger Waters concert tonight?
that guy really does not like trump
really took it to him during Pigs
a few snowflakes stormed out:-)
Attached: trump pig.jpg (70.8 KB) pigs2.jpg (76.1 KB) pigs3.jpg (74.0 KB) 
[Reply]
eDave 08:28 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Pink Floyd ? Roger Waters ? Waaaaaaaaay overrated IMHO !!!! Never understood the fascination other than my doper friends explaining that it was/is great music to get high to.:-)
It's best to never disparage one's musical taste.

As for me, and as a guitar player, I love David Gilmour.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:40 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
It's best to never disparage one's musical taste.

As for me, and as a guitar player, I love David Gilmour.
The thing I like about Chiefshrink's post is that he made it clear that it was just his opinion and that he didn't understand, not that others were wrong.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:45 PM 05-27-2017
Pink Floyd ? Roger Waters ? Waaaaaaaaay overrated IMHO !!!! Never understood the fascination other than my doper friends explaining that it was/is great music to get high to.:-)
What music do you get high to?
[Reply]
eDave 12:45 PM 06-13-2017
Found the video of the Pig falling on us at Desert Trip. My friend is filming, I'm up there grabbing at a hoof.

https://www.facebook.com/jason.rosen...97372941507803
[Reply]
listopencil 12:53 PM 06-13-2017
Found the video of the Pig falling on us at Desert Trip. My friend is filming, I'm up there grabbing at a hoof.

https://www.facebook.com/jason.rosen...97372941507803
I saw them in California back in 1988. One of the very few concerts I have ever been to.
[Reply]
eDave 12:56 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I saw them in California back in 1988. One of the very few concerts I have ever been to.
Tomorrow night in Phoenix for me. There's 7 or 8 of us going. Floor. Can't wait.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:00 PM 06-13-2017
Tomorrow night in Phoenix for me. There's 7 or 8 of us going. Floor. Can't wait.
Sweet. One of my favorite bands. It's hard to pick a single act as my favorite, I don't think I can, but Pink Floyd is tied for first place.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:03 PM 06-13-2017

Meh. Try getting off of a few years of active duty and then having them blare Dogs of War right at you. Might make you think about things a bit.
[Reply]
eDave 01:05 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Sweet. One of my favorite bands. It's hard to pick a single act as my favorite, I don't think I can, but Pink Floyd is tied for first place.
I've got a "current" favorite. My Morning Jacket.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:37 PM 06-13-2017
As an artist, I would never let on what my personal politics are, as I would hate to lose potential customers (dollars). I guess you might get to a point where you don't care and have enough money....but I'd still wouldn't want to alienate a significant population.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
patteeu 01:38 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
As an artist, I would never let on what my personal politics are, as I would hate to lose potential customers (dollars). I guess you might get to a point where you don't care and have enough money....but I'd still wouldn't want to alienate a significant population.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What kind of artist are you? Music?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:50 PM 06-13-2017
I've got a "current" favorite. My Morning Jacket.
That goof band on American Dad? That's a real band?
[Reply]
listopencil 01:56 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What kind of artist are you? Music?
Painted macaroni beach scenes.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:19 PM 06-13-2017
I walked out of a U2 concert because of a 15 minute political speech. I paid for a fucking concert. I left.
[Reply]
eDave 02:22 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
That goof band on American Dad? That's a real band?
Yes. Fantastic band. Fantastic players. Fantastic live.

Hardly a "goof band".
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up