ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
The Lounge>-- Do any of you still go to Long John Silvers?
Simply Red 05:50 PM 05-02-2012
I went last week & thought about you all.

Chicken planks are really good if you haven't had them in 10+yrs. I also like Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke, these days.




[Reply]
Pablo 06:44 PM 05-02-2012
Went to LSJ's last Saturday night actually. Since moving to Platte City, I've been deprived on the St. Joe goodness that is Long John's. Then I saw there was one in plain fucking sight from the interstate on Barry Road. I don't know how I've missed this gem for so long.

Chicken planks are the shit. Fries are fucking awesome. Fish is good. Hush puppies owned.

I love Long John Silver's.
[Reply]
Brando 06:46 PM 05-02-2012
You guys extolling the virtues of LJS? WTF?? You would think this is the Midwest. I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
[Reply]
Pablo 06:49 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Brando:
You guys extolling the virtues of LJS? WTF?? You would think this is the Midwest. I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Then get out of the LSJ thread, faggot.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:03 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I grew up across the street from the one that used to be at 70 & 7-hwy. I grew up to the smell of crunchies & Zarda bbq throughout the hood.
Damn I was born in blue springs.

Rail road park ftw
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
notorious 07:04 PM 05-02-2012
Fuck no.


I feel like shit after I eat there. The grease is horrific.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:06 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not hard at all, if you can make a decent roux.
I don't even know what that is. :-)
[Reply]
Brando 07:10 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo:
Then get out of the LSJ thread, faggot.
I don't think you know who you just poked.
I'll just assume that your parents were brother and sister and the main reason you're alive is that a tornado hasn't struck your trailer park.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:11 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
I don't even know what that is. :-)


he meant this, not a roux.

[Reply]
loochy 07:13 PM 05-02-2012
Nah, I'm a Captain D's fan myself. When I was little my mom would buy it for me after she had bowling on Thursday mornings. We hit up the one next to the bowling alley at 24 Hwy and Sterling. Good lord, that place has turned into a dump....or maybe it always was and I was too little to notice or care.
[Reply]
jspchief 07:15 PM 05-02-2012
Ljs is fucking good. Too much grease and the sodium will leave you thirsty for days, but I like the fish with malt vinegar.

And this place cracks me up. No one eats LJS, McDonald's, or Taco Bell on CP. I've seen/met enough of you fat fuckers to know you're lying.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:19 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Ljs is ****ing good. Too much grease and the sodium will leave you thirsty for days, but I like the fish with malt vinegar.

And this place cracks me up. No one eats LJS, McDonald's, or Taco Bell on CP. I've seen/met enough of you fat ****ers to know you're lying.

[Reply]
Pablo 07:21 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Brando:
I don't think you know who you just poked.
I'll just assume that your parents were brother and sister and the main reason you're alive is that a tornado hasn't struck your trailer park.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Uninteresting poster is uninteresting.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:21 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Ljs is fucking good. Too much grease and the sodium will leave you thirsty for days, but I like the fish with malt vinegar.

And this place cracks me up. No one eats LJS, McDonald's, or Taco Bell on CP. I've seen/met enough of you fat fuckers to know you're lying.
I clog my arteries at other tastier perfectly unhealthy places, thank you.


I think I got sick on LJS as a kid. Might explain why I can't stand the shit now.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:22 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Bowser:
****. No.

:-) :-) :-)


Glad you enjoyed yours, though.
negative rep.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:22 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Someone needs to photoshop Kirstie Tynes coming out of that biscuit when it's torn apart.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up