ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
The Lounge>-- Do any of you still go to Long John Silvers?
Simply Red 05:50 PM 05-02-2012
I went last week & thought about you all.

Chicken planks are really good if you haven't had them in 10+yrs. I also like Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke, these days.




[Reply]
Simply Red 06:23 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
Costco actually sells acceptable lobster bisque. Only store I know of that you can actually buy it.

But for the good stuff, you've got to aim high. The best I ever had was at Ruth's Chris.
i've yet to go there - I DO like The Capital Grill though. http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/locations/Main.asp
[Reply]
Brando 06:23 PM 05-02-2012
Great food if you love spastic diarrhea

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
[Reply]
listopencil 06:24 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
Try the Costco stuff first. You'll probably love it since you have nothing to compare it to.
Hmmm. That's a good idea.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:24 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Hmmm. That's a good idea.
You'll find it in the refrigerated section - comes in a two pack. I don't think they sell it all year, though.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 06:25 PM 05-02-2012
Eating them right now. Yum
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 06:25 PM 05-02-2012
For administrative assistants day, I gave our receptionist the urinal cake from the men's bathroom, enveloped in rich, dark chocolate.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 06:26 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
If lobster bisque looks like that, I don't think "nice" would be an appropriate descriptive adjective. :-)
All adjectives are descriptive, dummy.
[Reply]
Brando 06:27 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
For administrative assistants day, I gave our receptionist the urinal cake from the men's bathroom, enveloped in rich, dark chocolate.
So Phil told you about his fetish?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
[Reply]
Donger 06:27 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
You'll find it in the refrigerated section - comes in a two pack. I don't think they sell it all year, though.
I made "lobster bisque" a few weeks ago and didn't feel like getting lobster, so I got that fake fish stuff ($2.99 or something) just to see if my kids would notice. Little fuckers took one bite and said, "DAD!? What IS this!!!?"
[Reply]
Frazod 06:28 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Donger:
I made "lobster bisque" a few weeks ago and didn't feel like getting lobster, so I got that fake fish stuff ($2.99 or something) just to see if my kids would notice. Little fuckers took one bite and said, "DAD!? What IS this!!!?"
How hard is it to cook?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:29 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Donger:
I made "lobster bisque" a few weeks ago and didn't feel like getting lobster, so I got that fake fish stuff ($2.99 or something) just to see if my kids would notice. Little ****ers took one bite and said, "DAD!? What IS this!!!?"
Krab with a K? That shit's gross. My wife uses it in her homemade sushi.
[Reply]
Bump 06:33 PM 05-02-2012
gross
[Reply]
Donger 06:38 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
How hard is it to cook?
Not hard at all, if you can make a decent roux.
[Reply]
Donger 06:38 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Krab with a K? That shit's gross. My wife uses it in her homemade sushi.
Yeah, it was bad.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:40 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Eating them right now. Yum

[Reply]
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up