ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Conley to the Jags
Buehler445 11:35 AM 03-16-2019
Not that anyone cares, but Conley is a Jaguar now.

On the phone. Not dicking with the text. Nobody will like the author anyway :-)

I looked but best I can tell the contract hasn’t been released yet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kan...228031774.html
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:35 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I wasn’t able to dig up his contract? What did he get?
I guess I don't know that after all. I thought that I read somewhere that it was a 4 year deal and around $48 million. But I have no idea where I got that from. I can't find it now. I know. Nuthooks. Sorry about that. I will change my post.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:15 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I guess I don't know that after all. I thought that I read somewhere that it was a 4 year deal and around $48 million. But I have no idea where I got that from. I can't find it now. I know. Nuthooks. Sorry about that. I will change my post.
Meh. No skin off my back.

I think you and I are the only ones reading this thread LOL :-)
[Reply]
COchief 10:40 AM 03-17-2019
Hot take: Conley is a gay man who was given an unbelievable frame paired with insane athletic ability, he doesn't care or have any passion for the game of football, he simply takes his given talent and maximizes it into the largest possible paycheck. I've never seen him go one inch beyond "doing his job", he just doesn't seem to care. That being said, he has performed as expected so no negativity here, if he had the drive/fire he could easily be a TO type player but not everyone has that fire burning inside them.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:44 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Was ubering here last night. Fans think he's the next Amari Cooper. Jags fans are so dumb.
I just left a conference at Amelia Island and had the same conversation with my driver back to JAX... They think he is a great pickup.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:53 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by COchief:
Hot take: Conley is a gay man who was given an unbelievable frame paired with insane athletic ability, he doesn't care or have any passion for the game of football, he simply takes his given talent and maximizes it into the largest possible paycheck. I've never seen him go one inch beyond "doing his job", he just doesn't seem to care. That being said, he has performed as expected so no negativity here, if he had the drive/fire he could easily be a TO type player but not everyone has that fire burning inside them.
I disagree. I believe he doesn't have the short area quickness to come in and out of cuts to be consistently open. Look at his 3 cone. I think he wants it as bad as any other guy, but God gave him great straightline speed, but not the requisite ability to be a good WR.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:54 AM 03-17-2019
Robinson is better. End of story.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:09 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Ironic that Conley is now a Jag

because he's always been JAG
Conley is a SPARQ Hero that didn't develop as a football player
[Reply]
COchief 11:10 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I disagree. I believe he doesn't have the short area quickness to come in and out of cuts to be consistently open. Look at his 3 cone. I think he wants it as bad as any other guy, but God gave him great straightline speed, but not the requisite ability to be a good WR.
He's 6'3, ran a 4.35 40, with a 45 vertical, show me one clip of him going up (tenaciously) for a ball in four years of NFL football. Or even once really fighting for extra yards and making a play. Not up for a huge debate but no way in hell does he want it as much as any other guy, if he did he'd have way more production. Feel free to provide clips if I missed something.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:40 PM 03-17-2019
He's 6'3, ran a 4.35 40, with a 45 vertical, show me one clip of him going up (tenaciously) for a ball in four years of NFL football. Or even once really fighting for extra yards and making a play. Not up for a huge debate but no way in hell does he want it as much as any other guy, if he did he'd have way more production. Feel free to provide clips if I missed something.
He made some really nice sideline catches before his Achilles injury in Smith's last year.

He was fighting for extra yards with his (albiet mind bogglingly retarded ball security) fumble last year.

Look up his 3 cone dude. Do it.

He may not have been the most tenacious dude out there, but his problem as short area quickness and agility. Not want-to.

At least IMO.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:47 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Was ubering here last night. Fans think he's the next Amari Cooper. Jags fans are so dumb.

JFC...they are delusional.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:50 PM 03-17-2019
Anyone see his contract numbers yet? I can’t find them...
[Reply]
Setsuna 06:38 PM 03-17-2019
I'd rather have Demarcus Robinson tbh. Conley is garbage.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:50 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
I'd rather have Demarcus Robinson tbh. Conley is garbage.
Yeah, he pretty much is. And we'd all rather have Robinson as well.
[Reply]
58-4ever 07:30 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yeah, he pretty much is. And we'd all rather have Robinson as well.
This... and Dieter... and maybe even Kemp.
[Reply]
ChiefsLV 04:06 PM 03-18-2019
Hot take: Conley is a gay man
I wish but...
http://m.tmz.com/photos/2018/01/05/w...nna-stade-jpg/
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up