ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Remaining Chiefs FAs
oldman 02:30 PM 03-15-2019
These are the Chiefs FAs we haven't heard anything about. Do we try to retain or are they bagging groceries at Hy-Vee? The only ones I'd like to see around next year are Sherman, Devey, and perhaps Ellis. Discuss.
Allen Bailey -- 34DE
Anthony Sherman -- FB --resigned
Orlando Scandrick -- CB
Spencer Ware -- RB
Frank Zombo -- 34OLB
De'Anthony Thomas -- WR
Jordan Devey -- OL --Signed with Oak
Kevin Benjamin -- WR
Charcandrick West -- RB
Jeff Allen -- OL
Chris Conley -- WR -- signed with Jax
Terrance Smith -- ILB
Alex Ellis -- TE
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:19 AM 03-17-2019
I don't understand why we haven't signed sausage back. He did everything asked of him at a high level.

I wonder if McKenzie can be used at fullback. I could see him being one hell of a plow horse.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:15 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:17 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I don't understand why we haven't signed sausage back. He did everything asked of him at a high level.

I wonder if McKenzie can be used at fullback. I could see him being one hell of a plow horse.
I really like Mr Sherman. He's not a piece of shit and I will be deeply saddened if he were to depart
[Reply]
TRR 05:38 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

The answer is Aaron Ripkowsi. Signed this offseason.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 08:34 AM 03-17-2019
Ripkowksi was signed, IMO, as insurance against Veach telling Sausage to go out and set his market. I think KC wants and intends to bring Sherman back, but they are giving him a chance to get paid if he can. If it’s worth it for them to match, they will, and if not then they do right by the player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ILChief 08:45 AM 03-17-2019
Might be a good idea to bring DAT back. Not nearly as good a route runner as Hill, but can run those WR screens and sweeps and return kicks. Plus will cost little to nothing
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:53 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Keep Benjamin and make him our second receiving tight end?
This.
[Reply]
oldman 09:09 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Keep Benjamin and make him our second receiving tight end?
I thought about that, too. He has the size, but I don't know about his blocking ability. That has to be taken into account.
I'm a little surprised to see Sherman still out there. Special teams ace, good blocker, good hands, and he always seems to get the tough yards when needed. Someone mentioned that maybe the team is giving him a chance to test the market and they would match. I hope that's the case.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:11 AM 03-17-2019
Whack 'em all like a Jersey Mob Boss.
[Reply]
scho63 09:47 AM 03-17-2019
Will Conley turn into the 2nd coming of Albert Wilson with the Jags?
[Reply]
Coogs 09:55 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Even though it was only one game, you must remember Albert Wilson with Mahomes was not the same as Albert Wilson with Smith.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:10 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
Ripkowksi was signed, IMO, as insurance against Veach telling Sausage to go out and set his market. I think KC wants and intends to bring Sherman back, but they are giving him a chance to get paid if he can. If it’s worth it for them to match, they will, and if not then they do right by the player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think for certain they're going to give Sherman a chance to maximize his earnings.

[BUEHLER445 PURE SPECULATION]
I am hoping they have a standing offer for a fairly team friendly contract that he can come back to if he doesn't like what's on the market.
[/BUEHLER445 PURE SPECULATION]

They've brought in FB competition before and I hope that's what Ripkowksi is in this case as well as an insurance policy in case he finds something.

The other side of it is that he had a couple drops later on and they went away from him. Maybe they are looking for more of a weapon out of the position.

I like Sherman though. Hope he's back.
[Reply]
scho63 11:03 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Even though it was only one game, you must remember Albert Wilson with Mahomes was not the same as Albert Wilson with Smith.
Albert Wilson with Tannehill was much better than Wilson w Smith.

I'm curious if Conley has a good/great year with Foles or has more drops.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:15 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
No, he had the best and he wasn't good enough
Foles magic is dead.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:42 AM 03-18-2019

Former Chiefs’ RB Spencer Ware is visiting the Detroit Lions today, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2019

[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up