ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Gambino Family Boss WHACKED last night...
chinaski 02:24 PM 03-14-2019
Neighbors on Staten Island recalled on Thursday hearing the terrifying spray of gunfire that took down Gambino crime boss Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali.

The reputed mobster, 53, was shot dead just outside his Todt Hill mansion around 9:20 p.m. Wednesday — as his wife and young children were inside.

“About 9 last night, we were watching TV and we heard, ‘Pop! Pop! Pop!’ I thought it was fireworks,” said Fred Guinta, who lives directly behind Cali’s home in the quiet, upscale neighborhood. “My wife said, ‘Those are gunshots!’ It was six or eight shots.”

The gunman ran over the bleeding Cali — who was still alive — with his blue pickup truck before fleeing, sources said.

Another neighbor who didn’t want to be named also heard the shots.

“Then I looked out and saw a blue pickup zoom past my house and fly off the block,” he said. “I looked back and saw a guy and woman screaming. I ran back inside.”

Meanwhile, a nurse at Staten Island University Hospital North said he was working in the trauma unit when Cali came in, clinging to life.

“He came in alive, a level-one trauma case,” said the male nurse, who stopped by the scene of the murder Thursday morning. “Then he was listed as ‘code infusion,’ which means we were giving him massive infusions because of the extreme blood loss. He was pronounced just after.”

https://nypost.com/2019/03/14/neighb...ss-frank-cali/
[Reply]
srvy 06:00 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Gotti younger brother was recently released and has officially been promoted
In his seventies served 29 years in the pen. I wonder if he was driving a blue pickup last night?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:08 PM 03-14-2019
always incredible to me that these murders are high profile in the media but are never solved
[Reply]
EPodolak 06:25 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
6-8 shots and can’t finish the job on the scene?! They don’t make hit men like they used to.
Probably wearing a vest. Must have known something was afoot.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:26 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
6-8 shots and can’t finish the job on the scene?! They don’t make hit men like they used to.
Or maybe the mobsters are evolving exoskeletons. It seems like natural selection would lead them in that direction.
[Reply]
seclark 06:30 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
always incredible to me that these murders are high profile in the media but are never solved
Yeah, incredible.
Sec
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:22 PM 03-14-2019

“Then I looked out and saw a blue pickup zoom past my house and fly off the block,” he said. “I looked back and saw a guy and woman screaming. I ran back inside.”

Heh i'd be like

shots? What shots and i didn't see a blue pickup fly off the block

I know nothing saw nothing heard nothing
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:34 PM 03-14-2019
This sounds like a typical Sopranos episode from
Season 4.
[Reply]
oldman 10:05 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Hmm, that's a good point. I bet none of the other neighbors had loud parties or unkempt lawns.
From the news accounts, it's a pretty tony neighborhood. The wedding reception scene in the Godfather was shot nearby.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:10 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

Heh i'd be like

Yeah, or the neighbor knows his stuff and it was really a red motorcycle.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:22 PM 03-14-2019
MafiA boss got whacked?

Didn't know bob kraft was connected.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:27 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Do the neighbors know that this guy is in the mafia? Is it something they consider when buying the house? Is it a disclosure requirement when they sell that there could be a mob hit on their street? I've never lived on the East Coast so I don't know how these things work.
I didn't have to disclose the paranormal activity in my home when I sold it. Realtor said as long as the roof and plumbing are good I have nothing to worry about.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:25 AM 03-15-2019
Bring that piece of shit hitman(?) In for a look?
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:15 AM 03-15-2019
The medics wasted 8 fucking aprons on this guy.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:08 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
The medics wasted 8 fucking aprons on this guy.
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:40 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

Heh i'd be like

Not a chance in hell that I saw anything.

Me: Sorry, saw nothing officer
Police: But, you have blood splatter on you.
Me: I had my eyes closed
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up