ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Resident Evil 2
Mephistopheles Janx 01:03 AM 01-24-2019
I played the first resident evil game as a teen but it creeped me out and I never finished it. RE2 is being released tomorrow for $60 and I have a steam code for it but am torn as to whether I should redeem it or I should sell/trade it.

Do any of you recall playing RE2 (the original) and do you feel it would be worth the playthrough despite horror not being my preferred genre or should I find someone to buy it from me?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:56 PM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Do you still have to find those bullshit ribbons just to save the game? I swear there were only like two of those in the whole ****ing game.
Only on hardcore mode, all other modes are unlimited saves.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:26 AM 01-29-2019
I'll buy Vampyr to get me by until Dying Light 2 is released - I'll also procure Hitman 2 soon. No interest in RE - I tried them and didn't care for them, personally.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:26 AM 02-01-2019
I love seeing Mr. X but damn it gets kind of annoying constantly running from him.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:24 AM 02-04-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I love seeing Mr. X but damn it gets kind of annoying constantly running from him.
Hahaha wait till RE:3
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:57 AM 02-04-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Hahaha wait till RE:3
I'm kind of thinking how they're going to do that, Mr. X can two to three shot you in the current iteration of the game, but Nemesis is faster than Mr. X, but he's not weaker than Mr. X.... it'll be interesting but yeah Nemesis is going to follow you through everything, enemies, doors, walls, from room to room all day long. I'm pretty stoked to see that iteration of Nemesis.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:19 PM 02-04-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Is that the silver looking guy in the hat/trenchcoat?

If so, I'm just at that point where he's bustin' my chops.

I assume you cant kill him??? (no spoilers please - just want to know if I need to keep running my ass off or not! :-) )
[Reply]
Mecca 02:23 PM 02-04-2019
I'd pick this up..not for 60 bucks though...

Also shoot the guys fedora off, it's funny.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:37 PM 02-04-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Is that the silver looking guy in the hat/trenchcoat?

If so, I'm just at that point where he's bustin' my chops.

I assume you cant kill him??? (no spoilers please - just want to know if I need to keep running my ass off or not! :-) )
No, you can’t. You can slow him down to where he drops to a knee for like 20 seconds but the amount of ammo that takes isn’t worth it. Just run.
[Reply]
LanTera 06:01 AM 02-07-2019
Mr X was creeping me out. It was really tense to run away from him. And zombies got really unkilled. Well you can kill them but there are too many of them. I just loved this remake. RE2 was good, but remake even better. I can't wait to see RE 3 remake. If Mr X was so creepy, how Nemesis will be?
[Reply]
lcarus 12:08 PM 02-18-2019
I love the game but honestly it couldve added more area and some older enemies like moths, crows, or spiders. Maybe a different boss here or there as well
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up