ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 48
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
Hammock Parties 07:39 PM 07-09-2018
Welp, time to start the thread because LANDO IS BACK.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ing-episode-ix

Originally Posted by :
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the long-gestating rumors that Billy Dee Williams will return to that galaxy far, far away and will reprise his role of Lando Calrissian for next year’s Star Wars: Episode IX!

Williams made his debut as the gambling scoundrel in Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, reprising in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and in countless other Star Wars shows like Star Wars Rebels and games like Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. He even voiced the character in various Robot Chicken and Family Guy episodes dedicated solely to Star Wars as well as The LEGO Movie. Donald Glover stepped into the role earlier this year to play a younger Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

In Episode IX, Williams joins returning franchise stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver, plus newcomer (and frequent J.J. Abrams collabroator) Keri Russell.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:15 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The point doesn't really stand.

That's not the only plausible outcome.

Lots of ways they could take it.
Even if they DID use the "Hand Theory" as the basis for story and outcome, something that I could at least BEGIN to halfway respect, it would do nothing to quell the fact that Luke Skywalker was raped by a talentless, metro-sexual gorilla who should have never been given the reigns without a pre-determined direction and story.

As it stands, the trilogy is currently in a state similar to a Kansas City nightclub on Sunday morning:

The special stank of rancid beer, mop water, and the Missouri River hang deeply in the air inviting the poor, unsuspecting soul who opens the door for the AM shift to be greeted by an overpowering sensation of emptiness, and a hangover which can only be cured by slipping quietly to the bar and pouring oneself a tall glass of liquid courage to endure the long day ahead.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:11 PM 01-25-2019
An interlude. Bringing back a vid that absolutely all of us have seen, and all of us want to see translated into the movies -

So. Fucking. Good.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:51 PM 01-26-2019
Despite what you crabapples say, your ass will be in the seat to see Billy Dee this December.

Clear Goals, Motivation, No Limits��️*♀️�� pic.twitter.com/o3RaUtzFGB

— Billy Dee Williams (@realbdw) December 11, 2018

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:42 PM 01-26-2019
Lando is next up for butchering? Sounds about right. They're gonna' wash that extroverted, classic male sexuality right out of their hair!

:-)
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:22 PM 01-26-2019
I think the right hand concept is interesting however the new movies are missing something. Perhaps it's just that I'm older and the special effects don't impress me like they used to. The characters are what drove the original Star Wars and the new characters simply are flat and unrealistic. The prequels were not the best, especially the mess that was episode one and Jar Jar Sith Lord Binks, however they attempted to at least give the characters some sort of story. Cardboard cutouts would be more realistic.

I don't know... Han dying wasn't really a shock and I still get a heavy heart watching Spock die in Wrath of Kahn.

Honestly, there aren't any points in the movie that I remember except for the green seamomma milk Luke drank. He was really hamming it up in that scene.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 AM 01-27-2019
Speculation going around that Richard Grant is playing Obi-Wan or a young Snoke.

[Reply]
007 04:16 PM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
There's a guy out there editing The Last Jedi in it's entirety.

There are two big surprises in this trailer.
Nicely done. That actually looked good.
[Reply]
bowener 12:50 PM 01-28-2019
What happened to Dane? I can't remember why he is gone. I really miss him shitting all over these and giving us inside scoops.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:18 PM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
What happened to Dane? I can't remember why he is gone. I really miss him shitting all over these and giving us inside scoops.
I think Dane did it right; just log-off and disappear.
[Reply]
Miles 08:55 PM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)

I heard someone way back saying "NO NO NO, they're magnetic bombs shot out magnetically!" Should have known it was going to hell in a handbasket when Poe started making mom jokes.

Space B-17s were really dumb. Think it was supposed to be some magnetic shit like you mentioned but was too goofy to care. Those Poe jokes were also quite awkward and agreed should have been the tip-off in what we were in for.
[Reply]
notorious 09:04 PM 01-28-2019
The jokes were an abortion. Completely out of character for a Star Wars movie.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:26 PM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I think Dane did it right; just log-off and disappear.
I'm not sure you've ever been right about anything.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:45 PM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I'm not sure you've ever been right about anything.

I'm not sure you have any interests in this forum other than following me about and begging for my attention in your pathetic, and passive-aggressive way.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:56 AM 01-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I'm not sure you have any interests in this forum other than following me about and begging for my attention in your pathetic, and passive-aggressive way.
I'm quite sure you are wrong once again
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:27 AM 01-29-2019
Darth Vader going across galaxie hunting Jedi or Sith War movie please thank you
[Reply]
Page 15 of 48
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up